main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    OCC: Yep, can't wait.

Radagast helped her to her feet and suddenly felt a burst of emotion for her and hugged her tightly. Then realizing what he was doing released her quickly. He spoke up quickly, eager to get far away from what he was feeling. "The spell will wear off in about an hour. Hopefully by then he will have learned his lesson. Of course, he might get eaten." Radagast grinned widely as this and then went on, "Speaking of your sword, my horse should be here anytime with your horse and gear." Then a grim look came onto his face as he looked at the main house. "Perhaps, we should speak to your father before we go." She could see that he was angry, his hand was white where he gripped his staff.

tag: Anwyn

2. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Legolas Greenleaf

Legolas saw Aragorn over the body of Boromir. There were three arrows in his chest. And he wasn't moving...

Legolas said a silent prayer to himself.

TAG: Anyone

3. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    OOC: Is spacelady going to make the thread, or is it someone else?

4. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Merry kicked as hard as he could, but it was no use. He looked at Pippin, and started hitting the orc again. It raised a hand and hit him over the head, Merry was knocked unconscience.

Over the water, Frodo was gathering everything from the boats. He wondered how he will survive without the help from the Fellowship.

TAG: Fellowship

5. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Anwyn nodded, while she was not eager to speak with her farther, she knew it was what had to be done Last time I left in anger, This time I will leave with a clear mind and a purpose. I am not a child anymore, and it is time that I stop acting like one. I think I know where he can be found, Follow me Anwyn began to leave the clearing, Wolf at her heels wagging his tail excitedly. Before she left the clearing, Anwyn took one last look at the stones in the clearing, she whispered a prayer in memory of her fallen brothers, before leaving them once again

TagZhi

6. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Radagast follows Anwyn to the main house. Several Carls try to stop them, but find themselves enwraped in bushes and plants that seem to have come alive. The wizard will allow no one to interfere. Entering the house Anwyn confronts her father in his study. Sitting behind his desk he looks important. He is startled to see his daugher in the company of a strange cloaked and hooded man. "Why are you here, daughter? Where is Wolfstone?" He stands quickly, removing a sword from the wall behind him. "whoever you are stranger, you will see who rules in this house." Radagast points his staff at him and replies, "Indeed we will." There is brilliant flash of light and Anwyn's father vanishes and something small and green hops onto the desk. It is a large and very ugly toad! "Tell him what you will Anwyn, he will understand even though he cannot answer."

tag: Anwyn

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Sam pulled his pack out of the boat and slipped it back on and caught the worry in Frodo's eyes. "They'll be fine, sir, I'm sure of it."

TAG: Jango

OCC: Jango, I won't be on much this weekend thanks to a stupid course. Feel free to use Sam until I can pull back into the game fully.

8. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: OK!

IC: Frodo

Frodo picked up his things and walked with Sam away from the shore.

TAG: Fellowship

9. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:Wow! A lot has happened lol. Okay I will be making the TTT thread, and of course it will be called "The Two Towers:RPG", I will most likely start on the story tonight and post it around tonight.

IC:

Dallyra saw Aragorn, Legolas, Gimil, and the dead body of Boromir. Her mouth fell open alittle ways. She wanted to comfort Aragorn, for she knew that Boromir and himself were great friends.

TAG: Fellowship, Link, Vana

10. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vaanawenthwen looked at Boromir and said a small prayer for him, then she looked at The Fellowship and Dallyra, then back at Boromir...

TAG: All

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra looked over at Vanawethwen and then back down to Boromir, it was a shame, he was a good fighter. She tried to find lost words, and when she did find them, they were lost in her mouth. She also could'nt find her voice.

TAG: Link, Vana, Fellowship

12. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Boromir son of Gondor, you died for your country and that is why we will miss you, you were a great friend".
    Vanawenthwen felt a tear ran down her cheeck and looked at everyone else, silence was ruling them...

13. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Not knowing what was going on, Donvan continued to lean against the tree where he had protected Vanawenthwen until she left to go help more.
    He closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath and not to pass out as he blood dripped from the deep slash in his back, badly.

tag: anyone or no one. :p

14. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen looked around, then quickly she remembered Donvan was hurt, but she didn't knew how badly he was hurt.
    She grabbed a medicine kit from her bag and run back to the tree were Donvan waas waiting, there she sat down and took off his shirt and begna to look at his deeply, bad cut...
    "This is bad".

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan just kept his eyes closed and nodded his head, "I'm sure. What can you do?"

tag: Vanawenthwen

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen smiled and him and began unwrapping some bandaids....
    "I can healt it, but not totally... this may hurt, but it's worth it, I promise".
    She smiled at him and began cleaning his cut with alcohol, then with soap water, then she wrapped a bandaid around his back and hopefully it would heal...
    "It is not that great, but it is the best I can do".

17. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Anwyn walked to the desk and knelt down so that she was at eye level with the large green toad. She felt rather foolish, then again, she had had seen and done weirder things in her travels Farther, I am leaving you once again. I cannot let you choose my desiny for me. Wether you have not noticed, or have been ignorant to the fact, the days are growing darker. The World is changing, and I will not sit idly and watch this happen. Farther, Please know that whatever happens to me, that I wil always be your daughter, and despite your faults.I will always love you

Anwyn turned to Radagast You may release him, I have said my peace, I do not fear him anymore

18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan nodded and smiled back at the elf, "Thank you, it's good enough."
    He then winced as he put a hand on the tree he was leaning on and struggled to stand up, his legs shaking as he tried.

19. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Morpheus_The_White: Some of us are under alot of time constraints and I would not deem it proper to wipe out 2,000 Goblins and scare away 8 Nazgul in a single post without awaiting the reply of the players. Please take note of the manner in which SpaceLady and I have been posting the battle which is a fool-proof way of preventing what you did but in the mean time, you must be punished... Orc Style. :p

IC: LothLorien

870 Goblin Archers

420 Goblin Swordsmen

340 Goblin Spearmen

8 Nazgul

The Elves were now feircely resisting and had begun to use the fires which were surrounding them to bear upon the Nazgul who fear flame, however, upon their winged steeds riding in the swift winds, they had little affect in terms of damage. One Nazgul had taken command on the ground and the Goblins were more boldly attacking the enemy now. Despite this, the Goblins could not hold forever. Sauron was extremely vexed at how the Elves fought so formidably. There were, however, many many Orcs not far in the Dark Fortress of Dol Guldur.

TAG: SpaceLady, Morpheus_The_White, Theron, Jarjar120

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen helped him get up and smiled at him.
    "You need your rest, I'm afraid we must leave, one of our Raiders died, his names was Boromir son of Gondor".

21. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    IC:Nazgul

As he rode low over his troops the second in command of the nazgul looked up to the mountains, there high above flashes of lightning and fire were burning atop the hights of the mountains, but he felt a great power there, a Belrog, its power was strong, but its body was weak, and there was another power, a bright fire in a fragile body of the wizard Gandalf. "This wizard is more powerfull than even that scum in Isangard. He will be a thorn in the side of the Nazgul when he returns..." Said the nazgul softly. The voice of Sauron wisperd in his head, "He will indeed, see to it that he dose not find his way back to the fellowship!" The Nazgul ordered his troops into a massive push that would send the elves back even further, and then he flew of to call up the reinforcement for his archers. The day would not end in a defet for Sauron.

IC:Gimli

Gimli stood at the waters edge as Aragorn straped Boromir in the boat and pushed it into the water. Gimli said a dwarven prayer and looked at Aragorn. "I am sorry my friend, he showed the worth of men in my eyes. But now there are more pressing maters to attend to." Gimli walked back to get his ax as Legolis pushed the last boat into the water, "Frodo and Sam have reached the other side..."

TAG:Fellowship

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra helped Legolas push the boat into the water. She stopped and turned when no one said anything.

TAG: Link, Legolas, Gimil, Aragorn, Vana

23. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: I have Arwen-Jade's permission to play as Sam while she's away! :D

IC: Frodo and Sam

Frodo and Sam walked out of view from the Fellowship. They walked for a long time, like they first started out in the fields of the Shire. They stopped at the beggining of the Emen Muil, and Frodo took a glance at Mordor.

"Mordor. I hope the others find a safer road."

Sam stared at his master.

"Strider'll look after them."

"I don't suppose will ever see them again."

"We may yet, Mr. Frodo, we may."

Frodo turned to Sam with a smile.

"Sam, I'm glad you're with me."

The two little Hobbits went down the Hill toward Mordor, the Ring was growing heavier.

OOC: Well, that's it for me. Have fun finishing it! Can't wait for the Two Towers! :D

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:For those who still want to play in TTT as the same characters, please pm me so I can hold your character ahead of time, before someone else claims it. Thank you. :)

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Thank you for that notice spacelady. :) But no one will want Donvan but me. :) Right? *glares at everyone else* [face_plain] :p

IC: Donvan thought a moment, "Hmm...Boromir? I think i've heard the name before. Is he well known?"
    He began to walk, his back in excruciating pain, "And i will have my rest, but until then, i will travel with you, i must follow you to the next town or city. There i'll hopefully recieve treatment."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.