main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA The Official HAWTpants Discussion Thread!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Vilas, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Vilas

Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
    Daramin asked for it, and I have chosen to answer his call! :D

[image=http://tkfashion.swgentertainer.com/clothespics/hawt-525559-6b3940.jpg]

HAWTpants were heavily integrated into the Journal of the Whills, but the same vile forces that brought us JarJar and other abominations also decreed that HAWTpants not be spoken of or openly shown in the film depictions of the Star Wars Universe.

Rumor has it that the power HAWTpants was rediscovered by a tailor and a small group of Entertainer friends shortly after the Battle of Yavin. The power of the HAWTpants became known to Darth Vader and the Emperor who sought to ban the use of HAWTpants throughout the galaxy, leaving only enough for themselves so they alone could harness this awesome power. Unfortunately for the leading Imperials, Rebels and commoners alike have discovered the joys of wearing HAWTpants. Though small uprisings such as RATGWNIWNU have sprung up to try defeating the HAWTpants revolution, the sheer power and HAWTness HAWTpants grant to their users has prevailed. Nothing can stand against them!

So irritated by the growing interest in HAWTpants, the power that created JarJar required major script revisions, removing any and all references to HAWTpants from the Star Wars films. This included what could have been the most pivitol line in the entire saga, "I cannot teach him. The boy has no HAWTpants." --Yoda, ESB

Other cut lines included:
    Welcome, young Skywalker. I have been expecting you. You'll no longer need HAWTpants. --Palpatine, RotJ
    Only your HAWTpants can destroy me. --Vader, ESB
    HAWTpants, Obi-wan Kenobi. HAWTpants are our only hope. --Leia, ANH

2. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Ok, to say that I was worried was putting it mildly.
    So, what is so great about Hawtpants?
    And, I want a logical answer. :D

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    [face_laugh]

That was entertaining and frightening at the same time :p Thanks :)

4. Dark_Vilas

Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2005
  5. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    That was frightening. :p 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.