main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Jedi Council Speaks Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by TreborGahKor, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    I know I haven't posted on here in a while, and my previious Thread got locked, but I thought you would all want to know about the latest information on "The Jedi Council Speaks". Here's the info:

It's official, the next episode of "The Jedi Council Speaks" has been released with a special promotional episode with "The Force Among Us". Listen carefully to the podcast as their is a fan question hidden in the podcast for a chance to win a signed copy of the DVD of "The Force Among Us" or a "The Force Among Us" T-shirt. Here's the info on the show:

Volume III, Episode #13 - The Jedi Council's Force Speaks Among Us

In this episode of "The Jedi Council Speaks"....
    ATTENTION: HIDDEN IN THIS PODCAST IS A SURPRISE QUESTION THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH "THE FORCE AMONG US". WHEN YOU HEAR THE QUESTION, EMAIL US WITH TFAU IN THE SUBJECT LINE, ALONG WITH YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND TELEPHONE # TO http://www.jedicouncilspeaks@gmail.com. THE WINNERS NAMES WILL BE THROWN INTO A HAT AND TWO WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN. ONE WILL RECEIVE A SIGNED COPY OF "THE FORCE AMONG US", THE OTHER WILL RECEIVE A "THE FORCE AMONG US" T-SHIRT. THANKS AGAIN TO CRIS AND CORTNEY MACHT FOR THEIR DONATIONS TO THIS SHOW! ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON JANUARY 10TH (EST)

Introduction - Explanation of STAR Productions' dealings with Podomatic and an explanation as to why this podcast was down for two to three weeks during the month of October. Also, check your RSS feed as you may not be receiving this show.
    In The Bag - No new email. Instead, we do an interview with Cris Macht, director of "The Force Among Us" Star Wars documentary about Star Wars fans for Star Wars fans.
    Hovering Rocks - In this edition of Hovering Rocks we cover the first two tracks of "The Empire Strikes Back" titled "The Ice Planet Hoth" and "The Wampa's Lair/Vision of Obi-Wan/Snowspeeders Take Flight".
    Cantina News - We reveiw the latest news from TheForce.net and other sources as well as the latest releases from Del Rey Books and Dark Horse Comics. We also review the Star Wars Fan Film Documentary "The Force Among Us" along with their connective podcast "The Force Among Us Live".
    Mando'Ade - In this episode we catch you up on the latest news from the Mandalorian Mercs and then have an interview with Daniel Logan, recently inducted as the first honarary member of the Mandalorian Mercs. In our tutorial segment, we discuss how to continue with your Mandalorian costume. This time around we talk about Helmets and which one is better - Rubies, Don Post, Mystery, or Boba Maker? We let you decide...
    What If - In this What If segment, we address the question "What If Ewan McGreggor had not played the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Were there better actors around? Is it possible that Ewan just has sour grapes about how Star Wars turned out? We discuss it with the Binghamton FanForce group as well as a personal address from me.
    It Wasn't Me - I talk about the ever GROWING Star Wars Podcasting community and about how others claimed the sky was falling, but now all of a sudden, our community is expanding.
    *As always, any questions, suggestions, or rants can be emailed to Bob Crissman at our email address at jedicouncilspeaks@gmail.com. They can be in recorded or written format.
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH THOSE WHO LISTEN!!

P.S. Our next episode will come out on February 1st, but until then, check out the next podcast of Novel Ideas that should be out around January 1st at their website at http://www.novelideas.podomatic.com

2. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, the latest episode of "Novel Ideas has been released. Here's the info:

This is Episode #6 of Novel Ideas. We update you on some news about STAR Productions, including a quick announcement about a new Star Wars movie. Then we review the book "Star Wars: Outbound Flight" by Timothy Zahn. If you wish to talk to, contact or communicate with the "Novel Ideas" staff, you may email us at: www.jedicouncilspeaks@gmail.com.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH THOSE WHO LISTEN!!!

3. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, just in time for the release of Clone Wars, the latest edition of "The Jedi Council Speaks" has been released. Here's the info:

Volume III, Episode #17 - Send In The Clones
    I?M SORRY THIS EPISODE IS LATE. LIFE GOT IN THE WAY!
    Intro: An explanation of the lateness of the show and an intro to the conception of this show.
    In The Bag: A discussion about the new Clone Wars movie and it?s cast.
    Cantina News: All the latest and greatest news about Star Wars from The Force.net and an update on the latest books from Del Rey and comics from Dark Horse Comics.
    Bi-Monthly Question: What actor pulled out of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith when he discovered that non-union actors were being used in the film?
    What If: What if Obi-Wan had been defeated by Jengo Fett on his excursion to Kamino?
    It Wasn?t Me: My thoughts on the change in the timeline for Star Wars: The Clone Wars and what it means to continuity fans.

· OUR NEXT EPISODE WILL BE OUR SPECIAL FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY RETROSPECTIVE, DON?T MISS IT!

* Show Links:
    Fat Cat Books ? http://www.fatcatbooks.net
    The Jedi Council Speaks Forums - http://jedicouncilspeaks.freeforums.org
    Jedi Council Blog ? http://www.jedicouncil.wordpress.com
    Mandalorian Mercs - www.mercs.firespray.net
    Star Wars Fanworks - www.starwarsfanworks.com

EMAIL US AT: jedicouncilspeaks@gmail.com

4. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    Hovering Rocks #3 has been released and can be found here:
    http://www.jedicouncilspeaks.mypodcast.com

Here's the info for the episode:
    In this episode of Hovering Rocks we cover tracks 10 and 11 of ?The Empire Strikes Back? Special Edition Soundtrack titled ?The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)? and ?Yoda's Theme?. We then review the Bi-Monthly question from TJCS #17. All answers are due to jedicouncilspeaks@gmail.com by September 27th. The next episode of TJCS will be out on October 1st and the next episode of ?Hovering Rocks? will be out on November 1st. Thanks for taking the time to listen and:

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH THOSE WHO LISTEN! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.