main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The political bias--Is it really a sin to waffle?

Discussion in 'Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by DarthIshtar, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    There is nothing wrong with waffles! They're tasty and multi-flavored and taste good with cream and fruit. So why does everyone talk about political wafflers like it's something to be ashamed of? Support your favorite waffle-eaters here!

P.S. Obama likes his with blueberries.

2. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Whoever wins the Whitehouse has to eat as many pancakes an waffles as they can in 5 minutes. It's an initiation ritual. The Whitehouse has a wall-mounted chart indicating all the results of past Presidents.

3. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I bet Bill Clinton's fabled Big Mac fetish was actually a pancake binge habit.

4. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    these threads playing on the other meaning of the word waffle must stop. mods!

5. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    I've heard Hillary Clinton hates both pancakes AND waffles. Such a national disgrace should never be allowed to exist in the White House.

The side of bacon would likely give McCain a heart attack, so guess he's out too.

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Hey, watch it. I am WITTY and have an unusual idea for the thread. Besides, I have a cuter screen name than the other thread hosts.

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    People would complain that Kerry flip-flopped his pancakes too much...other people would say you have to cook all sides of your breakfast menu. Still others came out and said fit to be a chef...I don't even know what that was about, it's breakfast, not Thanksgiving dinner. All that jibber-jabber ended up burning the flap jacks, which was the true sin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.