main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA The Reading PA Site!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Yup, I finally started on the site for our FF. I'm currently working on the navigation area for it. Once it has been generally completed, I'll release the url and let you view it ;)

But before that, I've seen other FanForce sites have bios on their members, so, if you'd like (it would be better if you would ;)), you could provide a little bio on yourself, like your age, gender, name or picture...you don't have to answer all of them, but, preferably, you can provide a picture, first name (last name if you choose), gender, age, location and maybe what about SW you like and why you joined the FanForce (You can either email it to me at Crazed_Ewok@hotmail.com, or simply post it here

Locked at the CR's request.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yea! Keep on rockin', Crazed! :D Be sure to give us a link when you have something to share.

I also have a question, for the bios, do you want us to post them in this thread along with a pic if we want to supply one...or would you rather have us PM you or e-mail you with them?

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    ^^^^^^^

I updated my post a few minutes before you posted that ;)

(you COULD also PM them if you'd rather)

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...okay...

Anyway, since I know you hate logging into hotmail, I'll post it here. I have to think of something witty to write first :p

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hah, you're right about that :p

Ok, I'll be patiently waiting ;)

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm having problems with the Navbar YET *glares at evil css file*, so, not too much progress...once I get this figured out, it should be pretty smooth after that

7. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    > looks around

!snap

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hello, snap-hiss! You were hiding there and I didn't really notice you. :p

Anyway, welcome to the board. I assume you're interested in the website? If so, give Crazed a buzz since he's the one in charge of it. :)

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yeah, all I need is for Han to make another banner for the site...I can't do anything until I have the banner since I need it so everything in the page will fall into place

edit: Oh yeah, info is incorrect up there...if you want a bio, email me at Crazed.Wookiee@verizon.net

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    What banner do you need? You mentioned a few, and I'm confused about which one you actually want.

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I'll need a banner much like you did before, except it would be better to have a wider sidebar because I'll be using images for a link, most likely.

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Blank sidebar or do you want images on it similar to the other one I made?

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Images would be good ;) Just make it wide and with images, I'll take care of the rest

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Images similar to the ones in the sidebars here on the boards? Or something different?

15. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, the one that I see here now just has Zam's cape thing going down it...since the side bar's gonna be wider for the site, you can probably put more in it...maybe heads of other people going down or something like that

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Heads...hey, I like that! :p

17. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    *storms in* I demand an update!!!

no really, hows the site going, could we get a preview of the cool stuff that's going on?

18. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I'll upload the beta site soon

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Good to hear it, Crazed. Can't wait to see it. :)

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...what a coincidence...

Oh, Crazed...does this looks familiar? [face_mischief]

21. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...heh :p

Ignore this thread, go to the new one ;)

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Alrighty, then this shall be locked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.