main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY The Rebellion Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Here are the order totals:

TD-2709
    $17.99 for XXL grey t-shirt
    - $3 sale coupon
    + 1.5 shipping
    -------
    $16.49

Wingnut
    $14.99 for XL sleeveless t-shirt
    - $3 sale coupon
    + 1.5 shipping
    -------
    $13.49 (PAID)

Ayka
    $14.99 for XL grey t-shirt
    - $3 sale coupon
    + 1.5 shipping
    -------
    $13.49

MadKidJedi
    $14.99 for XL grey t-shirt
    $16.99 for golf shirt
    - $6 sale coupons
    + 3 shipping
    --------
    $28.98 (PAID)

DarSolo
    $16.99 for XL jr ringer t-shirt
    - $3 sale coupon
    + $1.50 shipping
    --------
    $15.49

Wingnut I noticed when I went to order that the largest the sleeveless t-shirts come in is an XL, but if it doesn't fit we can return/exchange it.

Also, how I had to order things there was an extra $6 shipping that I'll eat because I forgot to mention it to folks before I placed the order.

~Doc_Bev

2. Modernism

Modernism Jedi Master star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    oohh I missed this order. Must pay closer attention. Just call me Nevilla Longbottom...

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    That's OK - we can place orders anytime. I was just trying to catch the $3 off coupon before it expired. Think about what you want to get and we can have it ready for the next combined order or just order it seperately if you'd like it sooner.

EDIT: I actually just got an email with a coupon code to save $10 off a $25 purchase - expires 07/25/05. So if we get enough orders in before then - I can place another order.

BTW - I got an email on the 16th saying my order is on the way. I'm hoping it'll come in by the meeting on the 24th.

~Doc_Bev

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I also just got a postcard in the mail today announcing a shopkeeper's sale July 28th-Aug 4th where I get 20% off each item I order from my stores (The Rebellion and USS Tranquility are the two I currently have). So if anyone sees something they'd like to get - just let me know.

~Doc_Bev

5. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    The rest of the cafepress order came in. I can bring them along with me to National Night Out if I don't see people before then.

~Doc_Bev

6. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Reminder 20% off shopkeeper's sale ends tomorrow (Aug 4th) so if anyone wants anything let me know.

~Doc_Bev

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Since I got an order request I will be placing an order tomorrow to take advantage of the 20% off sale. Did anyone else want something? I know that Modernism & Ayka (for Ryan) have both mentioned an interest in a shirt, but I don't know which ones.

~Doc_Bev

8. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    OK - order placed. After the discount and split shipping here are the totals:

Wookie-Cookie - $15.59 PAID
    Ryan - $13.99 PAID

They should be in in about 8 days. So I will definitely have them for folks at the Aug 21st event.

Modernism - I sent you a $5 off coupon for cafepress as I know that you mentioned in the past that you wanted a shirt.

~Doc_Bev

9. Modernism

Feb 19, 2003
    Thanks for the coupon. I tried ordering the other day, but it didn't seem like it had a saying on the back. What is the status? Do only certain styles come with a saying? Can we pick our own? It wasn't giving me an option. If there is a problem with copyright, seems like "Got Force?" wouldn't be a problem. don't have to have direct movie quotes.

Personally I would like to have:

1. Who's Your Daddy
    2. Something Sithly This Way Comes

also like the It's only Hoth Half The Year.

10. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I have to set-up the t-shirt style you want with the saying you want. So yes, you can pick your own, but I just have to set it up for you first. Since we have the free version of the store I can only have a limited amount of items showing for sale.

Here are the "backs" we already have made up:

Got Force?
    Judge Me By My Size Do You?
    Luminous Beings Are We... Not This Crude Matter
    Friendship Through The Force
    Would Someone Get This Big Walking Carpet Out Of My Way?
    It's Only Hoth Half The Year
    Show No Mercy
    May The Force Be With You
    Bring Me Han Solo Frozen in Chocolate
    The Circle Is Now Complete
    or just the website address and a small logo

So if one of those is OK, just let me know what style you want me to put it on and you're all set to order. Or if you're really keen on something else, I can ask KnightShade if he has time to make up something new.

Also Wookie-Cookie & Akayeon - your t-shirts came in today.

~Doc_Bev

11. Akayeon

Akayeon Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2005
    Exellent! Ill have to Grab it from you next time I get the chance.

*Marks up a Mental note to hit the bank tomorrow.*

12. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    Hooray! I'll pick mine up next Sunday. :) I have to remember to bring Wingnut's 500th vader too...

13. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Yesssssssssssss my 500th Vader...

14. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm going to be placing an order Oct 9th as there is a 20% off everything sale going on for shopkeepers. So if anyone has something they'd like to get - please let me know. I was so excited to see that they have the baseball caps back in stock so I'm definitely getting one of those. They also have a new women's cap sleeve shirt and probably some other new things that I can't remember at the moment.

~Doc_Bev

15. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    It'll be getting cold soon, so I would like a Women's Raglan Hoodie, black and white, size large in case it shrinks. Can I have a saying on the back, below where the hood falls, or would that look silly? If so, I think I want "It's only Hoth half the year." Thanks for the heads up about the sale.

16. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    DarSolo - I updated the Women's Raglan Hoodie so that it has "It's only Hoth half the year." on the back. I also changed the model to Baby Blue as I was curious if it matched the coloring of the quote. I think it matches pretty well, but of course I can still order the B&W one for you.

~Doc_Bev

17. DarSolo

Aug 26, 2004
    Sure, baby blue is fine. I was actually debating which of those 2 colors to pick. So, you can change my order to the baby blue. Have you ordered any of these yet? How big does it run? Does it shrink? I was wondering if I should order medium or large since I'm actually between sizes on their size chart. The hooded Tranquility sweatshirt is huge on me, do you remember what size it is?

18. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    DarSolo - I've never placed an order for the Women's Raglan Hoodie yet. I think you got a large in the Tranquility one, but of course the fit is different for that one.

~Doc_Bev

19. Modernism

Feb 19, 2003
    I'd like to order a Jr. Raglan in black / white. Size: XL. Can I have a saying on the back? What are the choices? Thanks DB!

20. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Here are the "backs" we already have made up:

Got Force?
    Judge Me By My Size Do You?
    Luminous Beings Are We... Not This Crude Matter
    Friendship Through The Force
    Would Someone Get This Big Walking Carpet Out Of My Way?
    It's Only Hoth Half The Year
    Show No Mercy
    May The Force Be With You
    Bring Me Han Solo Frozen in Chocolate
    The Circle Is Now Complete
    or just the website address and a small logo

If you want to see what they look like, just let me know and I'll place them on the back of the shirt. Eventually I can get these put in the gallery, but haven't gotten to that yet...

~Doc_Bev

21. Modernism

Feb 19, 2003
    OK. Can I get my shirt with "It's only Hoth half the year'" please? Thank you for ordering these.

22. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Order's been placed...

DarSolo: Women's Raglan Hoodie, size L, baby blue/white
    w/ It's Only Hoth Half the Year on back
    Total: $23.19

Modernism: Jr Raglan, size XL, black/white
    w/ It's Only Hoth Half the Year on back
    Total: $15.99

The next sale is:
    Coupon Code: Fall2
    Offer: $2 off on Long Sleeve T, Jr Hoodie, Women?s Raglan, Baseball Jerseys, Hooded Sweatshirts, Sweatshirts
    Dates: Oct 11th ? 25th

The 20% off sale got extended to Oct 12th. So if someone still wants something - let me know and I'll place an order Wednesday.

~Doc_Bev

23. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    The order is on it's way (left OH this morning) so I might be able to bring it with me to the Breast Cancer walk.

~Doc_Bev

24. DarSolo

Aug 26, 2004
    Yeahhh - if the walk is anything like last year, I may need it. [face_laugh]

25. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    DarSolo & Modernism - received your items in the mail yesterday so I can definitely bring them with me the next time I see each of you.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.