main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY The Rebellion Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX4277

TX4277 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Assuming pre-shrunk I'd like a small white polo and a small black T shirt.

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I've updated the order list above and added links so that folks can see what the custom backs (where applicable) will look like on the product.

Also, since this sale is open to the public and the coupon code can only be used once per person, I may be dividing the order into groups of $50 worth and having some folks order their own stuff so that we can get as much money off as possible.

I'm hopeful we can get an alternate source for the black t-shirts - ideally before the 13th. If not, do folks still want to get the Cafepress ones? To me the big advantage of Cafepress was having the ability to make each shirt unique, and that's not an option with the black...

~Doc_Bev

3. Recaf2000

Recaf2000 Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2005
    I would like a black and an ash gray t-shirt. Both size Medium.

Could you put "Laugh it up, fuzzball." on the gray one?

If not I would like instead "Would Someone Get This Walking Carpet Out Of My Way?"

4. TX4277

Apr 6, 2005
    Ooh, yeah I forgot the back. If we can do custom backs on the Black Tee's I would like "Would someone get this walking carpet out of my way!"

5. jedimaster1610

jedimaster1610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2005
    If we do end up finding a place that will do the custom backs on the black tees I'd want mine to say "Got Force?"

6. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I think the only way we're going to get custom backs on black t-shirts is through Cafepress and they're not offering them for the black t-shirts. It would be too expensive to get custom backs through a regular shirt vendor as we'd have to pay for a different screen to be made up for each saying.

~Doc_Bev

7. TX4277

Apr 6, 2005
    No worries, better shirt deal is more important if the backs aren't even an option on the black shirts from CP.

8. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I want a Black Shirt XL PLease

9. jedimaster1610

jedimaster1610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2005
    Although this doesnt relate to group shirts, it does relate to star wars shirts. Star wars now has a shopping section for custom shirts with 1,500 images to choose from. also, you can choose things like shirt type, color, and you can add names, numbers, and catch phrases. its pretty awsome. you can have your shirts exactly the way you want them. check it out here;)

10. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Wow! They have a ton more designs than last time I was there.
    It looks like they might be using a Cafepress of sorts as they offer the same type of product - although some of the styles seem more expensive.

~Doc_Bev

11. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm working on securing a cheaper source for the black t-shirts, so we won't be placing an order for those through cafepress.com unless someone really wants to.

Reminder - deadline to get your order to me is tomorrow (April 12th) at 10pm so that I can put it through before the coupon code expires.

theGreatSot check your PMs - I'll be having you place your order on your own since it's over $50 by itself. All other requests (so far) I'll be ordering as they are under $50.

~Doc_Bev

12. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm going to place an order on the 13th to take advantage of the $10 off coupon. Here's what we have so far:

Ordered 04/13/06
    theGreatSot - Hooded Sweatshirt - Medium - "It's Only Hoth Half the Year" on back
    theGreatSot - organic t-shirt - Medium - "The Circle is Now Complete" on back
    theGreatSot - Golf shirt - Medium
    Doc_Bev - toddler shirt (Rebellion) - 3T
    Doc_Bev - toddler shirt (Tranquility) - 3T
    Doc_Bev - infant creeper (Rebellion) - 6 months
    TX4277 - Golf shirt - Small
    Recaf2000 - Ash Grey t-shirt - Medium - "Would Someone Get This Big..." on back

Black T-shirts (non Cafepress)
    JediMaster1610 - large
    Doc_Bev - large
    RSWingnut - XXL
    MadKidJedi - XL
    TX4277 - Small
    SWF-JPB - XXL

Interested
    Modernism - Adult Sweatshirt - Large - w/ "The Circle is Now Complete" on back
    JediJason8080 - unk style - unk size
    T_StarFlyer - unknown shirt - 2 or 3X
    SWF-JPB - bumper sticker - unk style
    JediMasterShawn - black t-shirt - unk size

Also, here are the backs that can be added to most of the shirts (except black & Golf shirts):
    Got Force?
    Judge Me By My Size Do You?
    Luminous Beings Are We... Not This Crude Matter
    Friendship Through The Force
    Would Someone Get This Big Walking Carpet Out Of My Way?
    It's Only Hoth Half The Year
    Show No Mercy
    May The Force Be With You
    Bring Me Han Solo Frozen in Chocolate
    The Circle Is Now Complete
    or just the website address and a small logo

~Doc_Bev

13. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I have not been on in a couple days. If we can get Black from another vendor cheaper that would be cool. I changed my mind, I would like an XXL Black shirt. I am liking those recently. Not that I am getting any bigger :p

14. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Cafepress t-shirt order came in the mail today. I'll get totals PMd out tomorrow.
    I'm not sure that I like their "new" direct printing process on the t-shirts... The designs are not as crisp as the iron-on method. The Golf shirt was the iron-on method, but Recaf2000's and the kid shirts I ordered were all direct printing. One of Connor's shirts looks like the ink smudged across the front of it. I haven't decided whether I should try to wash it out or ask for a new one. I'm leaning towards the latter, but I wanted him to have it for this weekend...

In other news, I requested a sample made up of our logo on a black shirt from the local t-shirt vendor (aka TD-027's uncle) so I should hopefully get that soon and we can place an order for those. They will probably be less than 1/2 the cost of getting the black t-shirts through Cafepress.

~Doc_Bev

15. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Just to update (since I think someone asked about these yesterday) - I am supposed to be getting the sample of the black t-shirt that I requested 4 weeks ago this week (i.e. hopefully before the 20th).

~Doc_Bev

16. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Well, still no black t-shirt sample, but I did get an email from cafepress.com today...

20% off everything in the store until May 24th

So if anyone has anything they'd like to get, just let me know and I'll place the order (it's a shopkeeper's only sale, so I'd have to place it). Here's our store address again: http://www.cafepress.com/rebellionswff

~Doc_Bev

17. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Well, still no black t-shirt sample, but I did get an email from cafepress.com today...

20% off everything in the store until July 21st

So if anyone has anything they'd like to get, just let me know and I'll place the order (it's a shopkeeper's only sale, so I'd have to place it). Here's our store address again: http://www.cafepress.com/rebellionswff

~Doc_Bev

18. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    They've added a few new color choices for products.
    Dark T-shirt are now available in Cardinal and Black.
    Hooded Sweatshirts are now available in White and Ash Grey.
    Sweatshirts are now available in White and Ash Grey.
    Infant/Toddler T-shirts are now available in Pink, Baby Blue and White.
    Infant Bodysuits are now available in Pink, Baby Blue and White.

The Cardinal unfortunately doesn't do a thing for our logo...

There's a short 3 day sale (Sept 18th-20th) at cafepress.com where shopkeepers (me) get 20% off all products.
    Let me know by 8pm on the 20th if there is anything you'd like to order.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.