main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Return of the Forgotten Ones [New Players Welcome]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Skywalker_T-65, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Master Sule

Tython Temple, Annex Aurek

"I am glad to meet you, Master Sule. And thank you for offering your food to us. Though I would hope that there were some previsions made, and hidden somewhere in what is left here." a female Jedi said after walking up to Sule, "I am Te'lorn. And if you are responsible for reviving us, then I am grateful indeed." She offered the man another smile. She then chuckled softly as she looked around at the group. "900 years leaves us quite a bit of catching up to do."

Sule nodded his large head, "I would imagine so. When Melina returns I will go look for more food supplies. I don't know how much survived our...landing..."

A small fishy chuckle escaped Sule at the memory. However, his humor didn't last long as he felt the Bothan, Noro, leave the room in a huff. It seemed like nothing Sule or the others said got through his furry skull. The Selkath Master let out a human sounding sigh. If Noro attempted to contact that bank of his, they would be found by the Empire...he would have to get help from the other Jedi to confiscate whatever communication equipment the Bothan possessed, assuming it still worked after nearly a thousand years of decay.

But even that thought was driven from his head, as the droid that had entered with Melina started to move again.

"Containment failure. Detain."

Sule gave his best equivalent to a human frown. Just what had happened? And what had been released? He hated not knowing what was going on outside this room, especially with Melina out there alone. And it seemed like Te'lorn had read his mind in that regard. As after the young Padawan in the room had asked what was going on, the female Jedi turned to Sule.

"I suggestion you warn your Padawan, Master Sule. If something indeed has been released that caused Sentry to rush out of here, then I assume it is something dangerous indeed."

Sule nodded once again, he had already been planning on doing so. If whatever had been released had the Force though, he couldn't use the Master-Padawan bond, so he pulled out a comlink,"Be careful Melina there is something out the..."

However, before he could finish talking, Sule dropped the comlink to the floor, where it clattered on the flagstones. He then brought his hands to his head, his already large eyes widening. He had felt a flash of fear from his Padawan, and then...nothing...

No...Melina...

TAG: afellowjedi , Ktala , CmdrMitthrawnuruodo , Mitth_Fisto , Yuul_Shamar , BLemelisk , The_Zeltron , Chewbacca89 , MandoBones

IC: ???????

Outside the Tython Temple Complex

I sense a Jedi nearby. A weak one too...perfect to test my new toy on... the newly thawed man thought, a wicked smile forming on his face as he held his emerald lightsaber.

Following the feeling of the Jedi, the man soon saw a pall of smoke hanging in the air. Moving closer to the source, he saw a burning freighter, at the center of a long trench. It was obvious that this ship had crashed, and done so recently. It must have been the occupants of the freighter who had released him from his 'slumber'. He would have to remember to thank them...after he had cut their limbs off to sate his anger at the Jedi of course.

Moving closer to the burning ship, the man saw a teenage Jedi Padawan moving supplies out of the shattered ship. Her long red hair was tied back in a ponytail, braid and all. And she didn't notice the man getting closer, until the last possible moment. The Padawan stood up and wiped some sweat from her brow, turning around, emerald eyes widening in shock at the sight before her.

"Who are you?!" the girl shouted, hand instinctively going for an orange bladed lightsaber.

The man didn't answer at first, he simply grinned at the girl. Lazily swinging his newly acquired emerald saber, the man moved closer to the Padawan. The girl backed up, until her back was touching the hot metal of the crashed ship. She flinched slightly, and the man knew it was from the heat burning through her robes. His grin grew wider, but he didn't have time to play with his target. So he jumped forward, swinging his saber along the way. The girl jumped herself, barely ducking the swing. She tried to fight back, but her inexperienced swings were easily blocked by the man's green saber.

The man indulged himself in the fight for a couple minutes, before he tired of the game, and quickly knocked the Padawan's saber out of her hands. He then swung his blade forward, piercing the girls shoulder, and skewering her to the hull of the freighter. The girl screamed in pain, before the man hit her across her face, knocking her out. He then removed his saber, letting the Padawan fall to the ground. He knew she wasn't alone, so he was going to use her as bait for the rest of the Jedi. But he heard a familiar, and hated, clanking noise. The man turned around and saw a bright silver droid rapidly approaching, blasters built into its arms and aimed right at him.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  2. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Noro Rayl'skarThython Temple

Noro came to a sudden stop. He was suddenly hit by a piercing pain in the Force. He realized he had let his guard down; assumed he was safe inside the ancient sanctuary on Thython. He suddenly realized his error and stretched out in the Force. He could sense beings in the Force, probably human, just outside the Temple. "The smart move would be to back to the others to figure out what’s going on," Noro thought to himself. "On the other hand, I have a better chance of evaluating the situation if I go by myself to do some reconnaissance. After all, Bothans are masterful spies..."

With that Noro flew back across the hall to the bust. Scrambling, he opened his hidden safe back up and stashed his possessions back inside. He grabbed a couple nutripaste pouches from his satchel and broke the seals. He squeezed them down his throat, rapidly. He almost wretched from the staleness, but he needed any nutrients he could get. When he finished he closed the safe and secured it. After the bust had hidden its enclosed contents again, Noro looked up to the far end of the hall, opposite the staircase, and spotted his prey: an opening.

He sprinted across the hall and stopped short at what he recalled used to be a window. Now it was nothing, but a rusted whole in the wall of the temple the led to the grounds outside. He was a few floors from the surface. A far jump, but by no means fatal for a Jedi. He peered out cautiously and spotted a smoking vessel that was obviously the craft Master Sule has crashed on the planet. Noro could feel someone out there….no, someones were out there. And one was in pain.

After a quick gauge he leapt, stealthily, from the window and landed on the ground below. He was extra careful not to land hard on his injured knee. He gracefully rolled upon landing and instantly hid in the shadows. After a moment all remained quiet and he was certain whatever threat was about was not in his immediate vicinity. He began to quickly make his way to the vessel and as he approached he saw a figure ahead of him.

Noro saw a bright, silver droid rapidly approaching the ship. There were intimidating blasters built into its arms and they were aimed directly at someone aboard the ship wielding an emerald lightsaber. Next to the man lay another crumpled figure. Noro took in the images before him and suddenly got a sickening feeling inside. The Force sent a warning tingle up his spine and he immediately withdrew from the Force, attempting to hide himself.

The man seemed to be focused solely on the droid, though. Noro gathered his cool and then slowly began his approach towards the ship. As he did, he reached out in the Force to Master Sule.”Master Sule. Your presence outside is needed.”

TAG: Skywalker_T-65, Bardan_Jusik, ALL

3. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Vessan Felian

Centering yourself after being encased in carbonite stasis for almost a thousand years is far easier in theory than in practice. Shortly after Vessan had joked to the Lore Keeper Palerma, he had become aware through the Force of more beings entering the chamber from elsewhere in the temple complex. Instinctively he had expanded his perception in an attempt to gather more situational awareness of not only the group, but of the entire facility.

A simple survey in the Force would by all accounts have been possible for a Jedi of his station and ability in his day, yet was now…blocked; hazy. And he had no idea why. However the Khil didn’t have time to ponder this mystery, because the lapse of concentration it caused interrupted the technique he was using to insulate his hypersensitivity that the thawing process had induced.

The Jedi had done much to lessen its effects, yet the breach in his meditation caused his pupils to dilate, and he drifted off again.

After what appeared to be a few minutes, Vessan was getting his senses under control again. The crowd in the room had grown by a few newcomers, yet was thinned again when Sule’s apparent padawan Melina was sent outside to fetch food, and Rayl’skar, the irritated Bothan he had seen earlier, was suddenly absent. Then he became aware that a situation was developing.

First he recognized the towering chrome frame of the sentry droid aptly named ”Sentry”, change into its alert subroutines and dash off into the dark hallways, it’s wrist-blasters primed. After a brief commotion, Master Sule attempted to contact his absent padawan, but the alien dropped his comlink as she was cutoff in apparent distress.

It was now that Felian needed to get himself moving again. Taking in a deep breath that lightly whistled through his mouth-tendrils, he removed only one of the cold metal cylinders that hung from his belt, and held it in his dominant left hand. It felt lifeless and unused. Ironic, considering it had been in a sparring match what felt like only hours before. He walked to stand amongst the group of Jedi, calling out to Sule in his species’ characteristic rolling tone, “Master, let us rally to your padawan, my blade is at your side.”

Vessan was certain that a group of mostly war-veteran Jedi would be enough to deal with whatever the threat might be, but he did feel a slight pang of unease at what the Council might have stored here in the decades and centuries since this group had been frozen.

TAG: ALL

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Mipah Sol
    Annex Aurek

Things began to move more quickly rapidly after another Jedi had been released from freezing. A healer by all indications, something he had noted sorely missing, as any Jedi knight or even padawan can fight a war and advice on formations of armies. Without a healer though no army is assured of surviving the victories of battles. Something any decent warrior or tactician would take into account with basic logistics. Mechanic, archaivist, and a healer, they seemed to be the shallow end of the projects planning with the warrior and diplomats performing the larger roles. Well at least he guessed that the Bothan and one if not two from the secondary group were diplomatic instead of combat oriented Jedi. After all those that could help with allies would secure footholds, warriors would fight to keep them, a mechanic to govern the supply pools, archaivist to dissemble knowledge and networking, and a healer to keep them all alive.

Then of course Sentry went off the reservation after just arriving and left with bold declarations of containment failure. Considering this place had a carbon freezing chamber and who knows what else added, left, and forgotten over the centuries that they were frozen here containment of what became a serious question. Then. . .the healer was the one to dash ahead? "Um. . .I think we better. . ." he grumbled out as he tried to edge forward, and then another was speaking, the khil. Lovely voice by all rights as it offered it's blade in support to the Master Sul who seemed to be distressed. Still for him to get past the others between him and the door as his less than nimble form did not take to such manueverings well was proving a challenge as he spread his three fingered hands wide as though to ward in warriness the other forms. He just hoped he didn't step on anyone as he tried to hury as those forms he weaved through, and those feet he was hoping to avoid where yet still undistinct blurs. "Whatever I can add to aid." he stated as he rested a reasuring hand on an empty slab of carbonite.

TAG: Skywalker_T-65, All Annex Aurek

5. MandoBones

MandoBones Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 2, 2012
    IC: Solus Tova

Solus watched and listened as the various Jedi introduced themselves, spoke, made plans and such. There wasn't much for him to add to the conversation. He was feeling better, but still a little queasy. Something about the situation didn't sit right with him. For whatever reason, they'd been thawed, and introductions aside, they were no closer to finding out why, or what was going on outside the freezing annexes, much less outside the Temple itself. He didn't like it one bit.

He liked it even less when Sentry darted off with an ominous spoken directive.

One of the Aurek Annex Jedi offered up his services to Master Sule, and another joined in. This was something Solus could wrap his head around. He drew a deep breath, and forced his stomach silent. He drew his lightsaber for the second time since waking, and ignited it's blade. He took a few tentative steps towards the doorway Sentry had exited through.

"I'm in. Let's go see what the commotion is about." he said, taking off at a light jog, before breaking into a full run.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: Lyra Te'lorn
    Annex Aurek, Tython

Lyra stepped out into the hallway, looking in the direction that the Sentry had disappeared, but then she stopped. Master Sule had not come out yet, but she knew why. She was being buffeted by several emotional and physical sensations. The healer felt sharp pain, but from another, not the one she had felt earlier. She threw up a mental barrier, as she felt another sharp pain, and then .. nothing. There was another, perhaps two somewhere on the surface she imagined, but not exactly where she imagined things to be. She was also shocked, as she suddenly noticed the state of the building that they were now in. What had seemed like only hours before, had been pristine hallways and well lit areas, were now dimly lit, and falling apart in some places. Even though she knew over 900 years had passed, to suddenly see it was so...

Lyra shook herself, and then turned to where the others were still located in the room. A few had stepped out, and began following the Sentry. But Lyra halted. It felt too much like a trap. To suddenly be woken up, and then everyone rushing out to confront something or someone unknown. And the others didnt seem quite so convinced either. If Master Sule needed her help, then of course she would join him. But right now, she was concerned for the other Jedi, so she would stay closer to them, until they decided whether or not to join the others racing out the doorway.

TAG: ALL, @Skywalker_T-65

7. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Jedi Temples - Tython

Briiana felt somewhat relieved when Calen took her hand. Rejection was not something she wanted to feel now... or ever again. Supporting him as he climbed to his feet, she gave him a smile, having sensed his happiness at her approval, and waited for him to speak. As usual, she didn't have to wait long.

"I was discovered when I was still an baby, and grew up in the temple nursery like many of the others did." The Padawan paused for a moment, and Briiana waited in silence for him to continue. "My master took me on when I was five. I've been with-" Again Calen paused, and Briiana scanned his face, noting the sadness there, and gently squeezed the hand she still held. "Was with him for seven years." His face cleared, but Briiana's attention was held by the deep sadness remaining in his silvery eyes. At the same time, she was somewhat surprised to learn that he was not as young as she had thought. And he had been with his Master for seven years... That was quite a bond to have severed. "My lightsaber was a gift from him, he said it belonged to his master before he died." Briiana nodded. She had a feeling that lightsaber would be with him for a long time. Finally, Calen looked up, and opened his mouth to speak, but Sentry interrupted him.

"Containment failure. Detain."

Distracted by the multiple reactions in the room, and forgetting that Calen had been about to speak, she was almost startled when he asked, "What's going on?"

Looking down at him, she shook her head, glanced around the room one more time as one of the Jedi left it, then fixed her eyes on his. "I'm not sure. But apparently someone woke up who shouldn't have, and it wasn't me." She jerked her eyes up again as she felt a sensation of loss, of sorrow. Something had happened to Melina. She opened her mind, and felt the girl outside the temples. She was alive... There was another presence out there, and Briiana drew her consciousness in, not so much concerned with not being felt as she was with resisting the darkness of the other's mind. It was almost reflexive, born from training, not necessarily desire. Shaking her head to clear it, she addressed Calen again. "Padawan, I'm going out there to check on Melina. Do you want to come with me?"

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Chewbacca89, Mitth_Fisto, Ktala, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Bardan_Jusik, Skywalker_T-65, ALL

8. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Calen Sirion
    Tython

Briiana, or Knight Shapur, as he wasn't sure yet what would be better to call her, looked down at him before glancing about the room and then back to Calen. "I'm not sure. But apparently someone woke up who shouldn't have, and it wasn't me."

He wasn't sure what to make of the end of her reply, but surely she was joking. After all, who would want to keep her frozen forever, she was very nice. So instead he focused on the rest of the statement. Someone had woken up that shouldn't have, and now that he thought of it, there had been a growing presence that reeked of the dark side. He had been too caught up in his conversation to notice. His master would have reprimanded him, and rightly so, for not paying attention to his senses, powerful though they may be.

His eyes widened as he felt the emotions of grief and loss hit him. It was coming from the fishy looking Jedi Master that had awoken them. Had something happened to his padawan? He thought her name was Mel-, Mela-, no Melina? She had been getting supplies of some kind hadn't she? His senses focused in on where he felt someone that should be here near the ruins of some kind of ship, but brought his senses back by as much as his control allowed as he felt the source of the darkness, that corrupting darkness, there too.

He shivered from its touch before steeling himself.

"Padawan, I'm going out there to check on Melina. Do you want to come with me?"

Looking up he met her questioning gaze for a moment before a sense of determination gripped him. Somewhere deep beneath the surface of his mind, buried away for now, remembered being addressed similarly by his former master, but he couldn't dwell on it. Another Jedi was in danger, he couldn't not help. The argument could be made that he should stay here and let the knights handle. The afraid part of him longed to take the excuse and hide here away from that darkness he had sense. But he wouldn't, he would not do it. So he nodded, not trusting himself to speak lest he give in and remain behind.

Tag: The_Zeltron, Chewbacca89, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mitth_Fisto, Ktala, Skywalker_T-65, Bardan_Jusik, All

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Mala Palerma

Aurek Annex, Tython

It was impressive at how much could happen in so short of a time. A Jedi thawed, his eyes were healed and talk of hunger and introductions, and Noro thinking he snuck out of a room full of Jedi passed just as quickly as Sentry had left the annex on some notion that their was a containment failure and whatever had broken out needed to be contained. He was a historian, a Lore Keeper, someone who dug in the dirt and put back together relics and helped Padawans, Knights and Masters to find a file in the enormous archives.​

He did not deal with containment failures!​

Why, again, did he agree to be frozen for this project? Because your judgement could not be trusted anymore. Like Lyra he had also wondered about the sanity of the Council in their choices of volunteers. He and the others had been selected to help the future generations against the Sith and yet, most were so unstable and untrained he wondered if they all were meant to be contained instead.​

The sharp pain in the Force was a shock to his senses and brought him back to the present. Mala closed his eyes to will the pain away and erected his shields. Someone had been grievously hurt and that someone had been the Padawan Melina moments before. Others began volunteering to find out what had happened and the archivist frowned.​

"If something was suppose to have been contained here and is now free, barging out of the annex to find out is asking for a quick end," Mala pointed out as he hurried forward and ahead of the others. Although he was an archivist, conflict was no stranger to him. After all he had been a part of the Ruusan battles before the Seventh ended the war. The reminder of his service and the loss he had sustained at Ruusan wanted to bubble up and drown him in grief, but he forced the emotion down and promising himself he would deal with it later.​

He doubted they would listen to him despite the fact that he was probably the most senior Knight that was awake. "I want to help Master Sule's apprentice as well, but not at the expense of what is left of our Order. I sense she is still alive and no doubt will remain so to lure the rest of us out. Whatever was released is capable of jumping a learner and we all know our students are no mere weaklings. Patience and caution will help her, not aggressive recklessness."​

10. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Jedi Temples - Tython

Briiana felt the shiver that ran through the boy's body as he touched the darkness she'd felt. She let him deal with it on his own terms, though, waiting for his reply. He looked up momentarily, the determination clear in his silver eyes, before nodding. Briiana tilted her head, the corner of her mouth quirking up in a half-smile of approval. She guessed the reason he did not speak, and accepted that this was how he found it easiest to deny his fear.

Looking up at the others, she was irritated to find that they had not yet moved from the freezing chamber. Sentry and two of the other Jedi had left, and still the more experienced, older Jedi remained standing in the room. Rolling her eyes, her grip tightening on Calen's hand, she strode toward the door, trying to remain mindful of his shorter legs while still moving as fast as possible. When she reached the doorway, she turned back for an instant, having heard one of the others' advice.

Addressing the group of Jedi, she began, her tone harsh, "If we all go out together, then the purpose of drawing us out will not have been fulfilled as desired. As it is, we have three of our companions outside, plus the droid that was left to watch over us, and you are standing here discussing it. Let us bring them back here, along with what supplies we can gather. Then we can discuss our plans for dealing with this new threat." As she finished, she turned on her heel. It was not her concern if they chose to listen to her or not, and she could make sure the Padawan who had awakened them was safe.

Glancing at the young boy with her, she informed him, //I'm going to use my lightsaber if I need to, Calen. Are you comfortable doing the same, or would you rather help Melina, or get supplies, if we get a chance?//

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Chewbacca89, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mitth_Fisto, Ktala, Skywalker_T-65, Bardan_Jusik, All

11. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: CN-3 "Sentry"
    Outside the Temple Complex

Sentry moved outside the Temple, drawn by the alarms to the tertiary complex. It didn't know what that was of course, but it knew that the DETAIN directive compelled it to head in this direction. Along the way Sentry detected the crashsite that Daltross, Melina Rank: Jedi Padawan had informed the other Jedi already on file about. The sound of an igniting lighstaber came through its auditory sensors. It stopped its progress to the tertiary Temple complex. This could be an indication of what it was looking for.

The sound came from the crashsite, so Sentry moved towards it arriving just in time to "see" an unknown carbon based life form knocking Daltross, Melina Rank: Jedi Padawan to the ground. Sentry moved in towards the being which was identified as TARGET: UNKNOWN. If the DETAIN directive had not taken over Sentry's action the PROTECT one would have kicked in by now. However Sentry calculated to a 98.9% certainty that this being who had harmed Daltross, Melina Rank: Jedi Padawan. Was in fact the being the DETAIN directive had been programed for.

Sentry moved in closer , its blaster arms pointed at TARGET: UNKNOWN. "Desist." It halted its forward progress just a few meters from the target who had now turned around to look up at Sentry. "You will comply."

TAG: Skywalker_T-65

[​IMG]

12. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: ?????

Near freighter wreck

The man frowned as he stared down the silver droid in front of him. It was obvious this droid was programmed by the Jedi to detain him, and that was not going to happen. The man's eyes roamed up and down the droid, looking for any hidden weapons or weaknesses. All he could see of importance however were the blaster rifles built into the machines arms.

As he was observing it, the droid 'spoke', "Desist."

The man just smirked at it. What could one droid possibly do to stop him? Especially one that relied on blasters.

"You will comply." the droid added, aiming its weapons at the escaped prisoner.

"Oh? And what can you do to stop me droid?" the man scoffed, holding his green lightsaber in a loose grip, before raising his other hand and sending a Force push at the droid.

The wave of energy sent the silvery giant stumbling somewhat, but it didn't knock it over like the man had been hoping. The droid didn't say anything this time, and just raised its blasters and fired angry red beams at the man. Frowning again, the man dodged the blasts, hearing them punch holes in the freighter behind him. A couple beams got too close for comfort, and he had to raise his lightsaber and deflect them into the sky.

This droid is better than I expected. Stronger too... the man thought, as the droid stitched holes into the ground where he had been standing before.

Taking cover behind a piece of rubble the man panted slightly. He could feel the aftereffects of the carbonite beginning to hit his body. And he knew he didn't have time to toy with this droid. So he jumped over the rock, and charged at the silver monolith, deflecting its blaster bolts right back at it. The droid staggered slightly, but continued to fire. The man had to jump back to avoid a particularly savage amount of beams, and noticed all the reflected bolts did was scorch the droid.

So it can take blaster bolts. In that case...

The man ducked back behind a piece of rubble, but threw his lightsaber at the droid. The machine wasn't able to account for that, and the emerald saber cut through one of the blaster barrels. After his weapon returned to his hands, the man lunged at the droid again. This time the fire was easier to dodge, and he managed to get in close enough to cut at the droid's body. His lightsaber met the droids damaged arm, but didn't cut through right away. It stalled for a second...long enough for the droid to knock the man back with a savage swing of its other arm.

Wiping blood from his mouth, the man realized that this machine had cortosis armor, at the least. It was becoming increasingly obvious that the droid was designed to detain him after all. But he wasn't about to let that stop him, so he charged forward again. If he couldn't cut the armor, he would go for the head!

"The Jedi didn't make you well enough droid!!" the man shouted, as he jumped up and stabbed his blade forward. The emerald beam intersected with the red dot that was the droid's 'eye' and stabbed clean through. A glowing point formed on the back of the machines head, before the blade stabbed through the other end. As the man withdrew his saber, the droid fell to the ground.

The man panted, and wiped more blood from his mouth. He could really feel the effects of the carbonite now. And he could hear people running towards him...

TAG: No one

OOC: And thus we have our first 'death'. It was nice having you play Bardan.

Chewbacca89 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Mala Palerma

Aurek Annex, Tython

Mala pursed his lips in frustration. He should not have expected anything different. With a heavy sigh he glanced over the others, his gaze stopping on Lyra and then Master Sule before returning back to the disappearing back of Shapur. Another sigh and the Lore Keeper reached for his lightsaber. "Well, since everyone is so eager to go meet the danger..." he finally said with as much disapproval he could muster, "Might as well do it together rather than split up and be picked off that way. Let it be noted that I have a bad feeling about this."​

He waited on the others remaining, lightsaber in hand but unignited.​

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Tython

As they walked to the door, his hand in her larger one, Calen found it for a brief moment difficult to keep up before his legs got used to moving in other ways than standing again. It passed quickly, and soon enough they were at the door, where Knight Shapur paused and turned to face the room. Here Calen noticed that most of the experienced jedi that had been thawed alongside them had yet to actually do much of anything, even with the fishy Jedi Master's padawan in danger. Why weren't they doing anything? They should be saving her!

Apparently Briiana was of like minded thoughts as she addressed them harshly, and while he found himself thankful it wasn't addressed at him, he thought they deserved it though he hoped it snapped the others out of their state of doing nothing. "If we all go out together, then the purpose of drawing us out will not have been fulfilled as desired. As it is, we have three of our companions outside, plus the droid that was left to watch over us, and you are standing here discussing it. Let us bring them back here, along with what supplies we can gather. Then we can discuss our plans for dealing with this new threat."

She turned to continue out the door, and he followed. A moment later he felt her talk to him through their still established link, which had he thought of it, which he did not as a he was focused on the other padawan in danger, was the longest link he had held with anyone other than his old master. 'I'm going to use my lightsaber if I need to, Calen. Are you comfortable doing the same, or would you rather help Melina, or get supplies, if we get a chance?'

He looked up at her, his silver eyes meeting hers. 'I'm not scared to fight...' And he wasn't. He did not fear having to use his lightsaber for the weapon it was, nor did he fear the prospect of taking a life. The latter would sadden him greatly if he had to, as he had always felt deaths keenly, and he didn't want to kill anyone, but he wouldn't hesitate either. At least he didn't think he would. Or didn't want to think he would. However, he did know for a fact that at best he would get in Knight Shapur's way in a battle like this. He was young, had little lightsaber combat training that wasn't with practice blades, and had never fought anyone that genuinely wished him harm. 'But I know I'd get in the way. I'll try to get to the fishy mast-' Despite the situation young Calen's eyes went wide as he realized he had actually thought that over the link. 'I mean the master's padawan, Melina, if I can.'

Tag: The_Zeltron, Chewbacca89, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, Mitth_Fisto, Skywalker_T-65, All

15. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Noro Rayl'skar
    Outside the Tython Temple

Noro crouched behind a large marble slab, some 10 meters from the crashed ship. He saw the droid, Sentry, confronting the unknown entity. Noro was careful to remain out of sight and saw the droid provoke the man. Why is the droid being so hostile and trying to detain this man? I would probably react the same way if some self-righteous droid tried to "detain" me, Noro thought to himself. He watched in awe as the Sentry held its own for a few moments against the unidentified figure.

Suddenly the man got in close and the fight was over. The droid, or what was left of it, collapsed to the ground. Good riddance, Noro spat. Stupid droids were always getting in the way. Noro waited to make sure the droid was really out of commission before he drew upon the Force. His forte of course, was the ability to alter the environment around him. He quickly drew upon the Force around him and brought a storm to front. A lush, dense fog rolled into the area shrouding the grounds with a thick cover.

Noro needed to provide a nice cover from the Jedi he could sense approaching nearby. He then drew upon a turbulent wind that swept over the surrounding area in a blustery howl. For good measure, he unleashed the clouds and the burst with a heavy rain. Perfect. I suppose my Master was good for something after all.When Noro was satisfied with his results, he slowly stood up and approached the wary looking figure ahead of him.

"My friend, I believe we could be of assistance to one another," Noro shouted.

TAG: Skywalker_T-65, The_Zeltron, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, Mitth_Fisto, Yuul_Shamar, ALL

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Heading outside - Annex Aurek, Tython

Lyra sighed as she heard one of the other Jedi speak to others who had also paused , debating the situation. "If we all go out together, then the purpose of drawing us out will not have been fulfilled as desired. As it is, we have three of our companions outside, plus the droid that was left to watch over us, and you are standing here discussing it. Let us bring them back here, along with what supplies we can gather. Then we can discuss our plans for dealing with this new threat." she spoke angrily, as she all but dragged a student out with her. Lyra simply shook her head. Master Sule strangely had not moved as of yet, she kept her eyes on him.

Knight Palerma also gave a sigh as he reached for his lightsaber. "Well, since everyone is so eager to go meet the danger..." he finally said with as much disapproval he could muster, "Might as well do it together rather than split up and be picked off that way. Let it be noted that I have a bad feeling about this."

Lyra simply nodded, and then moved to join him. She could not wait on Master Sule to act, so she walked with Palerma. She hated to live him, as he was most likely trying to deal with the mind shock, but he was as safe down below, as anyplace else at the moment. As Knight Palerma and she moved, Lyra blinked, drawing in a sharp intake of air. To be sided with the living force, and with her own specialized skills, gave her an insight to something that the others did not know as well.

Someone was manipulating it. She could feel the pull, even as they moved behind the others, that someone was disturbing the air currents, and weather. Lyra fell in step with Knight Palerma. "There is more going on, upon the planets surface, than we think." She told him. "Someone is disturbing the natural elements above us. Let us pray that our instincts are wrong." she added with a slight grin, as she moved to follow the others up the decaded building steps.

TAG: The_Zeltron, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mitth_Fisto, Yuul_Shamar, Skywalker_T-65

17. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Vessan Felian

“Master, let us rally to your padawan, my blade is at your side.”

Vessan’s words had seemed to fall deaf on the Selkath Jedi’s ears. Then, in a moment, a few of the Jedi hurried out of the room toward the exterior of the Temple, even though they had no idea where the crash site itself might be. Master Sule seemed paralyzed with indecision at the apparent danger his young padawan was in, and it gave Felian pause. The more he analyzed the situation, the more he didn’t like the strange dark pall in the Force he had experienced earlier, when it had affected his perceptions of the energy field. Tython was indeed far different than he and his companions had left it all those centuries ago.

As if on cue the hypersensitivity flooded back, first as points of lightness at the edge of his vision. He observed in his mind’s eye the room as it had been nine centuries ago, as he had last seen it. It was a shade remaining in the Force, and he remembered the last person he saw.

“So militant you are, but now is the time for peace.” The words of his long-dead former master rang in his ears like she was shouting it into them.

His reply had been typical of him then, a sarcastic ignorant quip. She deserved much better, especially from him.

”I will practice your old lessons on the Unifying Force, wherever and whenever we end up.” That was the last thing he had ever said to her. She was gone now, and that last promise hung heavy over him, as he strained to recall her features.

Clipping his saber slowly back to his belt, he watched as Palerma and one of the project’s healers, Te’lorn, he recalled, moved on together. As if in a slight daze he caught up to them, speaking monotonously in acknowledgement of both Jedi. “Palerma. Healer Te’lorn. Sule appears somewhat lost.” He took in a breath through his mouth tendrils, “I’ve got lingering hypersense from this freezing, and can’t get some old memories out of my head. I don’t know how to approach this. I honestly…don’t know what we should do here.”

He could hear the last of his words lightly echo off the damp temple walls. At the edge of his mind, the Khil could also make out the bustle of Republic technicians and hurrying Jedi, almost a millennium removed. The Jedi Guardian flinched slightly as he could swear his old master's lilting voice was commingled there as well. Vessan trusted his peers would understand his admission of uncertainty, as he was having a very hard time focusing on the now.

TAG: Ktala, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, ALL

18. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Master Sule

Tython Temple

Sule watched numbly as the Jedi ran around him. He had heard what they had been saying, but he didn't register it at first. As un-Jedi like as it may have been, it was true that he was paralyzed with worry over what had happened to his Padawan. The feeling of the Dark Side when she had been attacked...it was far too similar to what he had felt on Coruscant, as they were fleeing the Jedi Temple. Intellectually, he knew that Vader wasn't here, nor was his master. But the feeling was so similar...

Shaking his head slightly, Sule berated himself for his indecision as he noticed only a couple Jedi were still with him in the room. Grabbing his lightsaber off his belt, Sule walked on still shaky legs over to the group.

"I am sorry for what happened. The feeling was so similar to when the Temple on Coruscant fell that it...overwhelmed me," Sule said, "Are any of you unable to leave this room?"

TAG: Ktala , CmdrMitthrawnuruodo , BLemelisk

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Heading outside - Annex Aurek, Tython

Lyra noted that Knight Palerma was not the only one to seemed to have a concern. As Master Sule seemed to have his own internal demons to deal with, Lyra noted that Vessan had also fallen in step with them, speaking monotonously in acknowledgement of both Jedi. “Palerma. Healer Te’lorn. Sule appears somewhat lost.” He took in a breath through his mouth tendrils, “I’ve got lingering hypersense from this freezing, and can’t get some old memories out of my head. I don’t know how to approach this. I honestly…don’t know what we should do here.”

Lyra nodded, acknowledging his feeling and emotions, as they swirled around Vessan. She could indeed understand his decision. Lyra smiled gently. "Well, what we should do is no longer an option. So we shall do what we can instead. The others have already charged out to meet whatever is out there. We shall join them. But hopefully, if there is a dark part to whatever has fallen upon this temple, it will not catch us all unawares." Lyra smiled again, talking soothingly. "Time will take care of our memories, as it will our bodies." she told him.

That was when Lyra noted that Master Sule seemed to have come to a decision. Grabbing his lightsaber off his belt, Sule walked on still shaky legs over to the group. "I am sorry for what happened. The feeling was so similar to when the Temple on Coruscant fell that it..overwhelmed me," Sule said, "Are any of you unable to leave this room?"

Lyra shook her head. "No. But soon, the effects from such a long time in carbonite will began to be felt. We must take care of whatever is happening above us quickly." She offered him a smile. "So let us find your Padawan, shall we?" she told him. Since he knew where he ship was located, it made sense to follow him.

TAG: @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo , @BLemelisk, @Skywalker_T-65

20. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: I apologize for my delay. It's been a busy week for me.

IC: Briiana Shapur - Tython

Calen's silver eyes met Briiana's icy blue ones, and he replied, //I'm not scared to fight...// His voice drifted off, and Briiana waited for him to continue. She was pretty sure he'd never done battle before, but she wanted the decision to be his. //But I know I'd get in the way. I'll try to get to the fishy mast-// Briiana's eyes widened, mirroring the Padawan's, before she turned away, almost shaking with laughter. She couldn't let him see it, though, because those slip-ups could get him in trouble. //I mean the master's padawan, Melina, if I can.//

Continuing toward the darkness she had last felt near the ship, Briiana replied, //Very well, Padawan. Do you have any healing skills, or a medkit?// she paused there, then couldn't help adding, //By the way... good catch.// Humor infused her mental voice for a moment, until she finished, //Just try to stop yourself a little sooner next time.// There was no point letting it slide, or making it into a big deal. He obviously knew better.

Striding forward, Briiana came to a sudden, but very temporary, halt, as the outer areas of the temples quickly gave way to an immense storm. It obscured the ship, itself, and Briiana could feel that it was not caused naturally. She could see the young Mandalorian Jedi, and knew he had not caused it, either.

After a few moments of reaching out, confusion was replaced by anger, once again, as she felt the one who had created the storm. "Noro!" she shouted into the wind, and it resonated powerfully within the Force. //Change of plans, Padawan. We're both going to get Melina. When we get her out, I'm going to let you watch over her until the other Jedi come. Okay?//

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Chewbacca89, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, Mitth_Fisto, Skywalker_T-65, All

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Tython

At his slip up, Briiana's eyes widened much like his own before she turned away. At this Calen was worried, he didn't want to get in trouble, certainly not with Briiana. 'Very well, Padawan. Do you have any healing skills, or a medkit?' A short pause passed and before he could answer the question she added, 'By the way... good catch.' He blushed in embarrassment at the humor in her voice, but at the same time glad that he wasn't in any trouble. 'Just try to stop yourself a little sooner next time.' Or maybe he was, just slightly.

'I'll try my best Briiana.'
    Were near others he would without a doubt continue to call her Knight Shapur, but in private or in their mental conversations he would try to remember to call her by her name, as it seemed she liked more. 'My master was going to start healing basics in a few months, so no. I do have the medkit in the utility belt though.' It went without saying that he had the training to use it, all jedi received some form of medical training for emergencies at a young age. His had been about a year ago, from his perspective at least.

He was removed from his thoughts when Briiana came to sudden stop, halting him alongside her given her hand was still holding his. The reason was obvious. Some sort of storm, and not a natural one, had obscured the outer areas of the temple. His senses screamed to him that this was of the force. Briiana's anger he felt vividly, as well as the source of the storm being similar, too similar, to one of the jedi that had thawed alongside him. What was he doing? He'd have normally instantly assumed the other jedi was trying to help, but by Briiana's angry reaction that wasn't the case. He would trust her judgement, he trusted her. "Noro!" Briiana shouted. 'Change of plans, Padawan. We're both going to get Melina. When we get her out, I'm going to let you watch over her until the other Jedi come. Okay?'

The young jedi steeled himself and nodded, if they could get Melina back out, he was certain they, or at least Briiana, could hold them, as he was assuming Noro wasn't to be trusted, off until the others finally did something. 'Okay.' His fingers unclipped his lightsaber from his belt, but didn't activate it yet, he just wanted it ready. He knew this wasn't the time for pointless questions, so any he had about what Noro was doing went unasked as he looked at Briiana. There was another padawan in danger, and they were going to get her back.

Tag: The_Zeltron, Chewbacca89, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Ktala, Mitth_Fisto, Skywalker_T-65, All

22. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Well, library's closing in five, and I've got to be at work an hour after that, so I guess no post from me until tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow). Sorry.

23. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Well, I guess today works....

IC: Briiana Shapur - Tython

//I'll try my best, Briiana,// Calen replied. Briiana smiled slightly, listening as he continued, //My master was going to start healing basics in a few months, so no. I do have the medkit in the utility belt though.//

//That will work,// Briiana managed to get in before the storm interrupted them.

Her eyes were blazing when she turned them on Calen again, after informing him of the change of plans. //Okay.// Briiana quickly looked away, hoping he had been spared the sight of her wrath. She shouldn't have looked at him, but his response hadn't been immediate, and she had wondered if he was afraid. Shaking the concern away, she kept her eyes on the storm as she sensed him grasp his lightsaber, ready in case it was needed.

Finding Melina in the Force, she slowly started moving toward her, releasing Calen's hand for the first time since they left the temples so that they both had full mobility. She knew what the Bothan Jedi was up to, she had felt it within his mind when she reached it, and it angered her. What did he think he was doing? He may never have been the most respectable Jedi, but this was just too far, even for him. She had anger issues, and even she hadn't fallen at the first opportunity.

Her eyes smouldering as they moved against the wind, Briiana felt an cruel smirk curve her lips. //I think the only thing missing from this storm is lightning.... What do you say we add a little, just for fun, Padawan?// Not waiting for him to answer, she extended a hand in the direction of the two beings at the center of the storm, and green lightning leapt from her fingertips, crackling in the wind before disappearing into the fog.

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Chewbacca89, Skywalker_T-65, MandoBones, All

24. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: ??????

Near the crashed freighter

The man panted as he tried to catch his breath from the fight with the droid. It had taken more out of him than he had expected, most likely due to some variation of hibernation sickness. Wiping some more blood from his mouth, the man felt a shift in the Force. As he looked up, he saw storm clouds and fog start rolling in. The clouds broke into a steady rain, putting out what was left of the fire behind the man.

Shaking some of the water off his head, the man noticed a Jedi walking towards him. The Jedi was a tall Bothan, and one that the man didn't recognize. Which was to be expected, considering he didn't exactly keep a tally on the Jedi, beyond killing them.

"My friend, I believe we could be of assistance to one another," the Bothan shouted over the wind.

The man frowned, "And why should I trust you Jedi? You're kind are not worthy of my trust!"

Before he could say anything else, and before the Bothan could reply, another shout rang out from the direction of the main Temple.

"Noro!!!"

The voice was female, and sounded very angry. Normally the man would revel in such feelings, but he didn't have the time. He reactivated his lightsaber and turned in the direction of the shout. He had to divide his attention between the Jedi and whoever had shouted though, and it was making it hard to concentrate. As he waited for either the Bothan or the voice to make a move, the man felt another shift in the Force.

Green lightning arced through the fog towards him and the Bothan. The man tried to dodge, but his weakened body betrayed him. Several forks of the green energy connected with his side, burning through his tunic and scorching the flesh underneath. The man winced in pain, and quickly brought his lightsaber up to block any more attacks, not paying anymore attention to if the Bothan had been hit too.

TAG: The_Zeltron , Yuul_Shamar , Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  25. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Jedi Noro
    Near the crashed ship...

The man frowned, "And why should I trust you Jedi? You're kind are not worthy of my trust!"
    Before he could say anything else, and before Noro could reply, another shout rang out from the direction of the main Temple.

"Noro!!!"

Noro glanced at the sound of the scream. Pathetic Jedi. Noro grinned as electricity flew towards him and his new acquaintance. Noro brought the Force to his will and harmlessly cast aside the bolts. The man next to him was no so lucky and took a few burns. The man raised his blade, weakly, to block the incoming attack. Noro watched as the the tongues of heat sneaked by the man's blade and were about to make contact.

Noro reached out and extended his shield to encompass the man and protect him as well. He reached deep inside himself. These fools dare attack him?! He was the Master of the Force skill called "Alter Environment" and these fools would soon see exactly what that meant. He unleashed a massive earthquake that rocked the surface of the planet. Giant cracks opened in some places and violent hills bubbled up from the surface. He intensified his storm to the point of an uncontrollable fury.Noro could feel assistance from the man next to him through the Force. Together, they were able to achieve a large amount of destruction.

"You dare attack me you Jedi scum?! You dare try to subdue my power?! You have pushed me to this point; this point of no return. Remember that when the last of your precious Order burns around you! Remember that YOU caused this...all of it!!!"

Fury engulfed Noro's face as he bellowed at the Jedi. They would pay for their betrayal....but not now. Noro had to save this poor fellow from their violent persecution. Noro grabbed the man and helped him stand up. "You may not trust me, but I am the best chance you have now. Believe me, I am no Jedi. Not anymore. Let us go and regroup. I know of a secret cave nearby we can go." Without waiting for a reply, he quickly led the man away from the scene to his old hiding place to the north. He glanced back over his shoulder and rage filled him again. The earth continued to rumble with aftershocks from his attack. He saw lava bubbling from crevices in the earth. With a grin, he brought a jet of lava onto the remains of the ship. It was engulfed in fire and was soon unrecognizable.

"Let it burn. Let them all burn."

Tag: Skywalker_T-65, ALL