main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA The "Rules" for Voting Registration

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I'm cutting a pasting this just in case people are confused on who gets to vote and why. I changed it slightly for clarity:

People who can vote need to be "registered" in this sense: Registered means at least 3 other members of SF Fan Force (or more) have met you live in person and have been members themselves from the beggining since the officiality of SFFF back in June 2003 AND participated in any of the three meetings prior to being official. A one point you must have been an active participant on the SF Fan Force boards OR the mailing list for at least 1 full month now (since I know not everyone posts on the boards) and been to at least 1 meeting. I would prefer a secret ballot for a live vote AND "absentee" ballots via e-mail addresses for everyone currently on the e-mail list of people we KNOW we have met.
    Also people who are not "registered" in this sense should not be able to make suggestions as well since it would be unfair and a breach in the operation security of SF Fan Force. UNLESS the suggestion is also championed by someone who is currently and active/register member in good standing with SFFF and TFN.

The voting for the club name will end on 11:59:59pm of September the 19th (a friday).

An addition to the "rules" of registration mainly due to the complexity of our club situation should be added here. For any member who was apart of any former Fan Force Club that we know of, AND was in good standing with the TFN administation when they left, AND 3 currently registered SFFF members have met you in person and can vouch for you. Then depending on the case and character of the person invovled, this person may vote if they have expressed enough interest and activity who wants to participate again in the current SF Fan Force and at least 3 current club registared members can vouch for him/her.

Sound good? Let me know if there is a better methodology to any of this. lol Anyway, may democracy be with us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.