main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Jedi_Corin_Daan Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 6, 2010
    OOC: Three Female Zeltrons no less... :cool:
    So when do we start GM?

2. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    OCC: Still accepting players?

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    OOC: If you are a member of the NJT, GoL, DoD, ASE or AoD, then yes. But if not, then we'll be taking sheets as of the 1st June.

* *Shadow War - Times End * *

Dramatis Personae

The Dominion of Darkness

Darth Malkuth by Sinrebirth
    Echo Venti by Sinrebirth
    Darth Mystique by JEDI_TEEGIRLOO
    Darth Lledrith by EKW
    Darth Strages by EKW
    Tsia Daramus by NickLitYouAFlame

The New Jedi Trials

Rid Malt by JediMaster1511
    Kip Kimenov by Jedi_Corin_Daan
    Dil Finwerk by JEDIGUNSHIP
    Blair Iss?ak by Nadia-Oomia
    Maya Whitelight by Whitelight
    Shaula Raesha by The_Zeltron
    Kahlan by Ree

The Ancient Sith

Darth Nemisis by Darth Dreadwar
    Darth Venomis by Darth Dreadwar
    Darth Dreadwar by Darth Dreadwar
    Darth Cruor by Despised1

Guardians of Light

Josch Decinchi by CPL_Macja
    Beskaryc Taab by Bardan_Jusik
    Fey-Li Cytei by dewback_rancher
    Gaan Be?orar by The_Zeltron

Acolytes of Darkness

Darth Insipid by Sinrebirth
    Darth Helinith by DarthHelinith
    Darth Lilith by JEDI_TEEGIRLOO
    Torturous by Mister_Master

Obscurum

Darth Pravus by EKW

The game will begin on the 27th May 2011. Please note that I will be asking for posts to be coloured as above, so as to differentiate between posters and factions. With in the order of twenty players and thirty characters and more expected (I have no doubt), the game will get very complex if we're not careful. So, it won't be long!

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    You left one of D1's characters off of DoD. I'm not sure if it was Visha or Sicarius that he was going to play. He post Visha but said he was going to play the Sicarius.

5. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Ancient Sith Empire Co-GM

Sinrapproved! [face_skull]

DARTH DREADWAR of the ANCIENT SITH EMPIRE.

THEME MUSIC OF DARTH DREADWAR.

Sith Name: Darth Dreadwar
    Name: Azgath N'Dul
    Species: Human, originally
    Homeworld: Utapau
    Affiliation: Independents, True Sith Empire
    Appearance:

[image=http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8718/deimosringwallpaper4siz.jpg]

To describe Dreadwar as human is impossible; long ago, Dreadwar learned forgotten Sith magic from a mysterious, powerful strange that allowed him to separate his essence from his body, achieving a form of immortality. Dreadwar is nothing but a storm of whirling dark side energies; he has been described as looking like a hyperspace wormhole.

Personality: To assign a description of personality to what would seem to be nothing but a vast storm of energy in the midst of deep space would seem impossible to some. However, the truth is Dreadwar is not a dark side entity like Nemesis, and not as totally separated from humanity and mortality as many might think. He is supremely arrogant due to his immortality, and uncaring about everything overall. Dreadwar has insecurities, knowing that his influence in his form is vastly limited, and knowing that if it actually came to a fight with a fellow Sith, he would not be able to defeat them. He greatly fears knowledge of how to destroy him. Otherwise, Dreadwar is cold, inhuman, and nihilistic. His energy form dwells in space always and such a cold, lonely and impersonal existence has done nothing to improve his nihilistic tendencies.

Powers: Force Drain. This is the weapon he employs, and he pursues the pinnacle of this ability's power almost above all else.
    Personal effects: None.
    Weapons: None.
    Vessel: None.

Biography:

Around 110 years ago, Azgath N'Dul was born on Utapau, and taken in for Jedi training. Despising the Jedi way, N'Dul left the Jedi Order, becoming obsessed with Sith knowledge and greater Force power. This search brought him to Korriban, where he received tutelage from the spirit of long dead Sith King Dathka Graush. Encountering the One Sith in the Valley of Golg where Graush's tomb lay, N'Dul rejected their offer of joining them, preferring to walk his own path. N'Dul fled Korriban in an ancient Sith meditation sphere, arriving at the polluted, industrial world of Indix on the Rim.

Using his newfound Sith knowledge to subjugate the world, Azgath N'Dul proclaimed himself Sith Lord and King of Indix, taking the name Darth Dreadwar for himself. He was not without challengers; an organization of dark side adepts, of which N'Dul's family had been a part on Utapau, called the Core of Power, came to Indix, fighting Dreadwar for dominion over the planet. Led by Sallacine, a man who would later sire a line of noblemen, the Core of of Power ultimately lost, with Dreadwar gaining leadership over the Core of Power and turning it from a group of Sith fanatics to a shadow order of powerful, secretive dark side cohorts.

Fearing death above all else and wishing to become a dark side god, Dreadwar obsessed with finding the means to immortality. When scouring through Dathka Graush's manuscripts failed, Dreadwar found answers in a mysterious but powerful Force sensitive stranger who arrived in Indix from deeper in the Unknown Regions. The stranger revealed his name and identity - the Shadow Hand of an ancient Sith Empire he called the True Sith, Darth Venomis - and promised to teach Dreadwar a True Sith technique to cheat death if Dreadwar would pledge eternal servitude to Venomis - Venomis said he would need Dreadwar to be an agent of the True Sith, when the right time came. Dreadwar accepted, and from Venomis learned of the power to sunder ones spirit from ones body and exist as a storm of dark side

6. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    OOC: Ha! Love the theme music Dreadwar:p

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    And the game commences! Remember your colours - NJT; blue - DoD; red - GoL; green - AoD; purple - Obscurum; royalblue - and TAG your GMs accordingly in your posts. Any questions, PM your co-GM!

To all sheets from non-EUC/SWC players, I will be adding factions to the game on June 1st, but you are more than welcome to PM me draft sheets for my approval in the meantime.

[color=royalblue][b]IC: No one[/b][/color]
    [i]Nowhere[/i]

[blockquote]They were the Obscurum.

They walked the shadows, and met, as one.

Some were present, some were blue holograms, providing their counsel from worlds distant.

But they were all of one mind.

The end was now.[/blockquote]

[color=royalblue][b]TAG: EKW, over to you[/b][/color]
    ---
    [color=firebrick][b]IC: Darth Insipid[/b][/color]
    [i]Aboard the [/i]Wrath of Vader[i], depths of the Unknown Regions[/i]

[blockquote]It wasn?t exactly clear how [b]Darth Insipid[/b] had breached the defences of the Ancient Sith flagship, nor how he had smuggled a pack of Vornskr on-board, but all that was known was that the ship was in the middle of the chaos caused by said pack and the release of a Derriphan, which had turned a portion of the security crew against each other, and as the Derriphan was attracted to the most powerful of the Sith in the crew, the others were more or less dying from said distraction.

A [i]mechu-deru[/i] swarm was making its way to the engineering deck, absorbing species and parts of the ship in a destructive wave, transforming every member of the crew into a raving technobeast, and this was where [b]Darth Cruor[/b] stood, between the swarm and the engine room, which had unhelpfully hit the Tukata pounds and unleashed a horde of them as its front scouts, adding to the mech-zombie swarm of destruction.

Darth Insipid himself had made his way to the meditation chambers of [b]Darth Venomis[/b], and was secure in the belief that he would succeed. With half a dozen Sith amulets upon his body, he had blown his way through the scattered defences, and was ready to kill his rival. The ysalamiri he had cloned from the creatures he had scavenged from Myrkr had gotten him to the fleet, and the perfect cloak technology he had found in the Byss system had gotten him past the sensors undetected.

The source of the Ancient Sith?s strength was well known to him. Firstly, the reborn Emperor had secretly stockpiled vessels from his Byss deployment when he had discovered his clones were genetically crippled, one of which was missing, and Silri had awoken a Sith army from carbonite in the days after the Battle of Endor. Add in a century of construction and conquest, and the Ancient Sith were reborn a new in their mighty flagship.

They of course hadn?t anticipated Darth Insipid would exist.

And so his assassination mission and subsequent plan to assume control of this domain was on perfect track.

Everything was going according to plan.

The door to the chamber blew in, and Darth Insipid ignited his lightsaber, gathering his cloak around him like a storm.

?Come and die Old One ? your time is over.?[/blockquote]

[color=firebrick][b]TAG: Dreadwar, Despised1[/b][/color]
    ---
    [color=blue][b]IC: Captain Darb[/b][/color]
    [i]Aboard the [/i]Chu?unthor[i], Unknown Regions[/i]

[blockquote]The [b]New Jedi Trials[/b] were on their way once more. Following a decade hopping around Sith-Imperial space, they had finally fled into the Unknown Regions, abandoning their wreck of a frigate ? the ship that Captain [b]Darb[/b] had formerly commanded, and taken up residence on the abandoned Jedi training vessel, the [i]Chu?unthor[/i]. Far too big for the order as it was, the NJT had nonetheless colonised the central portion, the hallways leading from the bridge through to the mess down to the engineering section fully occupied. The hangar was at the bottom of the vessel, beneath the mess, and rooms spiralled off the central corridors. Above the mess was the open-top meditation and teaching chambers, which gave a view of the stars the [i]Chu?unthor[/i] darted through.

With his remaining GA crewers mounting the sca

8. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: Haha, thanks Ree, I think so too. :cool:

Well, it's 22 minutes into Friday over here in the UK, so... This is where the fun begins. :p

[color=firebrick][b]IC: Darth Venomis, Darth Nemesis[/b][/color]
    [b]142 years ago, on the day of the Battle of Endor, beyond the Rim...[/b]
    [i]The Nameless World, True Sith Space, depths of the Unknown Regions[/i]

The Nameless World had been silent, save for the sound of the eerie winds which howled across its surface, for nearly four thousand years. Locked in perpetual night, devoid of a sun, the planet would have been passed over as uninhabitable to any life if any hyperspace mapper could have reached so far into the darkness of the Unknown Regions to survey it. But the whisper of an ancient evil, unseen magic, kept it; rather than a gray chunk of rock in space, the Nameless World was left a black world scarred by deep rifts and abysses. Near its north pole, natural chasms became ones created by the hand of slaves, the walkways of a dead city connecting numerous temples and pyramids, almost invisible in the pitch darkness of the planet, to a massive obsidian spire which protruded from the black, blasted sand and rock like a hand.

The top of the citadel was adorned with a dark chamber with a floor and walls of black stone, where the only illumination came from the blood shine of red pyramidal holocrons dotted around the chamber's periphery. The glow of the holocrons revealed faintly two skeletons covered in tattered earthen robes, grasping long-inactive lightsabers, still on the floor where they had fallen. The light did not penetrate the darkness around and beyond the chamber, however, and it was from the edge of the darkness that four living shadows emerged, the holocrons' illumination slowly revealing them to be dark cowled figures, wrapped with the stench of decay, the tips of eye fins and flesh beards protuding from beneath their hoods. Atop their heads they wore crowns, with no precious gems embedded, leaving only dead, gray metal adorning them.

The spectral Kings seemed almost uncertain as they stood in the midst of the dark chamber. Not one of them spoke for some time, until finally one of them began to hiss in the ancient tongue of the Sith. "At last we are free," he rasped. "Free from that accursed Revan's trap; no longer does the Force hold us in stasis - frozen in time!" The shudder of whispers too faint to hear pervaded the group, before another shadow spoke aloud. "Indeed; I sensed it as surely as you did. We would remain imprisoned if it were not for that wave of energy that broke through the stasis field... weakened it enough for us to escape abeyance."

"It was more than a wave," the first King responded. "It was a shift in the very fabric of the Force. It came from far away."

"Yes," another King whispered. "But I do not sense its source. Why do I not sense its source?" The first shadow turned its cowled head, the slits of reptilian yellow eyes, wreathed in red fire, glaring from beneath its silver crown. "Because no longer do the echoes we unleashed exist. It has been a long time indeed. The Jedi will have returned, as powerful as before the wars we instigated." And another King replied, "Not so. Our brethren surely remain active in the galaxy; they will have kept the Jedi busy."

The first dark figure nodded. "And we still have the Force Cores," a spectral finger briefly gestured toward the ceiling, as if pointing vaguely toward the black sky itself, "and thus, we retain our power."

"[i]Our[/i] power, you fools!" a new voice tore out of the darkness, reverberating throughout the chamber powerfully. From beyond the illumination the holocrons provided, a figure seemingly coalesced into being as the holocrons' light separated its inky outline from the blackness beyond. With the shadow's gesture, the four Kings were cast down on their knees, forced to grovel as the being approached the center of the chamber, the red glow of the holocrons reflecting off its golden headdress... and the dark eyes within the hood.

"You are but Kings

9. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Tsia Daramus
    Aboard the Dark Renewal, hyperspace

Tsia held her eyes shut for a little longer than a moment. Just enough time to think. Everything was happening so quickly and her senses were being bombarded. The smell of burning flesh, wounds cauterized by saber and blaster bolts, hung in the air. Lights flashed and flickered and burst, obscuring her sight. She was forced to feel with the Force to ensure that her eyes weren?t deceiving her. Nine mangled and bastardized walking corpses were before Strages, Lledrith and her. Acolytes of Darkness who had been corrupted by some Sith?s alchemy. Wounds in the Force. They clung to life by sapping the Force from the half dead bodies that housed their limited intelligence. It was disgusting to Tsia.

She took a breath. No one had moved. Their enemies had enough sense to allow the true Sith to make the first move. Each would take on three. Strages and Lledrith, now senior members of the stunted Dominion could easily take on four or more. This would be a test for Tsia. Lledrith would want to see if Tsia was worthy of his attention. Even in the midst of death and the near destruction of their order, the stubborn Chiss would not let up. Not that Tsia needed his help. This is what she had been trained to do.

Abruptly, moving first, she dropped the hilt of her long-handled lightsaber from her hand. Igniting it with the Force, she began spinning it in a large arc. This was more for show, than an actual technique. There was hardly a fight that required her full attention. This one would likely prove no different. Tsia stopped the spin by launching the blade at the middle droid ? the one with human arms. She then targeted the cyborg?s legs with her open hand, hoping to sweep them and incapacitate it for a moment.

Tag: Sinre

10. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Darth Helinith

Within a flash, Darth Helinith was in a rather awkward crouched position, Tesca?s blade humming over her head as she swung a foot out to topple him over, other leg and fingers balancing her body close to the floor as a hand sent a very violent and powerful force pulse towards the barve-faced Fallen who thought that he had a chance at gaining some power.
    Watching him hurl through several durasteel walls at the speed of half a parsec would have been nice, but Tesca was recovering from his little trip where he had met the floor and Helinith didn?t really feel like dying today. Besides, she wasn?t 15 anymore. She could handle this without any help.
    Gripping his body before he could fully recover, she lifted him off the ground with the force and pulled out the hilt of her lightsaber.
    ?Give me one good reason why I should keep you alive.? She yelled back over her shoulder ?Someone and get a cleaner to scrape the Falleen?s organs off of the wall of Corridor D4/78 and restore that holo-link asap. I need to know what?s going on down there!?

TAG: Sinre and to a lesser extent, Tee and MM

11. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Chu?unthor II

Rid was aboard the Chu?unthor II, the currwent place of residence for the NJT. He was sitting at his contol console performing the neccessary calculations to help keep the ship in order and running on his end. While focsing on his task, he was still elsewhere in his mind, thinking about what he had lost for what seemed like forever ago. Worrying and wondering for what it was he wanted so badly. As he performed his tasks he would every so often rub his fingertips around his temple and forehead, then drag his hands down his cheeks, stretching out his face until his hands dropped off his jaw and back down to the console.

He was a Jedi Knight, but here he found himself as the ship's administrator. It was his job to keep the ship running and running smoothly, or as smoothly as possible. Rid had to make the decisions to keep it all going. While the Grandmaster ran the Order, it was Rid who ran the ship. He didn't want the job but there wasn't much he could do to refuse since he was not around when the NJT was decimated. Rid left to find what it was he lost, and ran from the Order when it needed him most. His presence likely wouldn't have made a difference, but the fact he was not there to fight alongside his fellow Jedi when he should have been put him in a bit of a hard place.

Despite wanting to be out and about searching, he knew he had a job on the Chu'unthor.

While he worked his surroundings were a bit of a blur to him. He could have been alone, or he could have been surounded by everyone.

Rid also needed to find allies, those who can help against the Sith and other enemies.

TAG: Anyone in Rid's vicinity

12. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Darth Mystique
    Aboard the Dark Renewal, hyperspace

Aboard the Dark Renewal, stood a tall Morgainian with dark blond hair dressed in black on the bridge, while chaos engulfed around her. Echo, the Devaronian apprentice that was given to her by Darth Malkuth was fending a dozen Stormtroopers off and a Sith Lord not far behind her.

"Pathetic" was the word in the Dark Lady's mind. It was hard to hide her disgust on how low the Dominion had fallen. Beaten by the AoD and now running for their lives like vermin. What kind of Sith are they. Well it was none of her doing how they got this way. It was their leader Darth Malkuth. It may have been the leaders before him. Since Mystique left the Sith order so long ago the group had diminished so much.

She could sense one of the crew members trying to maintain his position, but nervous about the fire fight in back of him. Mystique had enough of his whimpering.

"Get a hold of yourself and keep this ship steady. If I hear one more sound from you I'll kill you myself and send the remains back to your dear ole mother." She spat at him glaring with her yellow reddish eyes.

She knew she needed to keep the crew stabilized. She wasn't sure if Echo could fend off the Sith Lord and the Stormtroopers at the same time. Mystique didn't want to get involved fighting, she needed to stay here and keep this stang crew from fallen apart.

She closed her eyes and relaxed. The force opened up to her and she saw all that she needed to see. Sensing Darth Malkuth and his pathetic attempt at using Battle Meditation, she knew that it's not something you could just pick up.

The force took her to the center of the ship where Darth Strages, Tsia Daramus and Darth Lledrith. were battling alchemy infused monsters that had partial droid parts and humanoid parts. She thought it was sloppily done, this mish mash of creatures. She did admire the fact that they were able to use the force. She took a mental note to take these creatures in to her lab for experimental use.

She gave a nudge into the force, actually it felt like a boost of adrenalin and feeling of triumph.

"You will be victorious"

"You are mighty warriors"

"Mighty, Mighty Darkside Warriors"

"Use your anger"

"Make then feel your wrath"

Using the reassurance to echo throughout the entire ship to all Dominion members. She awaited to see the results.

TAG: Sinre, EKW, Nick, Eventually D1

[b][u][color=purple]Darth Lilith[/color][/u][/b]
    [i][color=purple]Aboard the Dark Child, New Korriban, Battle of New Korriban[/color][/i]

[ul]The Dominion had landed on to the Dark Child and did considerable damage to the engine room. The hyperdrive was out and needed repairs badly. She was an expert mechanic and knew she could fix that baby right away if she could get inside. But unfortunately there was a problem.

Three Domnion warriors dressed in One Sith armour was in her way. Not good for them, cause they were messing with the wrong Sith. Yes she was once with the Aggressors faction that broke off from the Dominion, before the civil war of New Korriban. The other Dominion stayed with the Dragons and now they are on the losing side.

With the armour that the three Dominion warriors were wearing, Lilith knew they were Dragons. They looked as pitiful as they did then. But now Lilith had to get them out of her way. She was not the type to go crazy with rage. No Lilith was the special assassin type that did things silently and quietly. You had no idea where she came from or where she was at. She was calculating and precise. Now was the time for her to show the former Dragons that their time is over.

Sprayed with blaster fire Lilith batted them away as fast as she could. She saw one Dragon going towards the corridor firing his blaster. She knew that [color=purple][b]Torturous[/b][/color] was all alone in th

13. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Council Chambers

In past incarnations of the Council of Jedi, Knight Sentinel Decinchi would have been addressing twelve Jedi Masters inside of these chambers. Instead he was addressing one Jedi Master and a fellow Knight about what he had learned from the preliminary scouting reports of their home planet of Saridona Prime. When the Erphae had originally journeyed to the uncharted world half a decade earlier he did not spend much time learning about the surrounding area. His primary concern was learning about the mysterious voices that had sung him to the Temple. After solving that mystery he felt pulled away from the Guardians of Light to become involved in events in the wider galaxy.

Now, since returning, he had fallen into the role of Acting Grandmaster and needed to figure out what he was going to do with the fledgling order. He turned to his fellow Jedi, both of which were seated, and nervously paced back and forth over the dusty, ornate floor. He waved his right hand slowly and activated the holo-projector. Instantly a blue-hued representation of the planet appeared in their midst. he walked back over to stand beside the image and began delivering his report.

?Well I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that there is apparently no native sentient species to mention. It looks like we are the only ones around. Also, as we all know, it is not listed on any of the official galactic maps.? He paused for a brief moment to allow the other Jedi a chance to ask some questions. Neither one of them moved from where they were, so he continued on. ?Now for the bad news,? he waved his hand once more and the image zoomed into a more localized map, ?this is our present location in the area our foremasters named the Valley of Light.? He nodded this time and the image zipped several kilometers to the southeast and settled on what looked like a forest with overgrown undergrowth. Under the vegetation there appeared to be something that it was growing off of. Josch noted that both Fey-Li and Gaan leaned in closer to the image. ?I see that each of you, ladies, noticed what the probe droids noticed as well. Those, my dears, are ruins of some sort.

?But that is not the worst of the news. I present for you the last data transfer that we received from the probe droid.? The image of the planet was replaced with a shaky, static ridden, video stream. The nondescript audio transmissions of the Prowler 1000 could be heard as it moved closer to the ?ruins?. Its two grappling extensors reached out to start to remove some of the plants away to get a better look at the rubble. Before the arms could reach their objectives, a high pitched and distinctive sound was heard as the image dipped. The probot quickly twisted around to get a clear look at its attacker as an energy bolt struck it directly in its photo-receptor and the transmission immediately cut off.

Josch reversed the feed to just before the destruction of the droid and froze the picture showing an unclear and indefinable image of two bipedal creatures. ?That, my friends, is a problem. What we don?t know is if these mystery attackers are somehow associated with the ruins. The other issue is that they now know they are not alone here.? The knight turned off the projector and raised the lamination level in the chamber. He then returned to his seat next to Gaan.

?Now on to other business,? he launched into the next point on their unofficial agenda, ?We have the Mandalorian. We need to figure out what to do with him. We have a padawan inauguration ceremony to plan and execute. And finally we have the Temple that I for one have not explored in depth.?

The Sentinel sighed deeply, ?Who else wishes the old masters would just show up and tell us what we need to do?? He raised his hand and watched to see if his fellows would join him.

TAG: The_Zeltron, dewbackrancher, Bardan

14. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    OOC: Lol Sinre, you accidentally used my username at the end of the post! But hey, that was a long post!!

IC: Kahlan, Meditation Chamber, second level Chu'unthor.

Kahlan strolled, hands clasped behind her back, in between the very few rows of Padawans and younglings practicing their meditation. She too, made the effort to clear her mind and relax while she had the chance. As the Grandmaster, she was the rock that held the order together and had to set an example. Her natural exuberance often came through and she tried to make the Chu'unthor a light and happy place to live- it was all the had.

At the far end of the room, she stopped and contemplated the strong feeling of sadness and turmoil she suddenly felt through the Force. She looked up at the ceiling and wondered which one of the Jedi was having troubles.

She looked back across the room and said to the students with a big smile, "That's enough for today. Go and spend some time relaxing before the evening meal."

With that the room emptied, and she was alone in front of the viewport, the stars and galaxies stretching out before her.

TAG: Rid Malt, other NJT Jedi

15. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC Beskaryc Taab
    ***Three weeks ago, surface of manda'yaim.

Taab had just removed and stowed the camoflage netting from his shuttle when he heard a voice calling out "buir, buir?" He tensed for a moment, before recognizing it as the voice of his son. "Over here, just finishing up." He glanced at his boy, a man and father himself now, and saw that he had added a gray color scheme to his normally blue armor, just as Taab had added gray to his own olive drab beskar'gam. "You never mentioned where you were headed off to." Taab hesitated, he had been hired by a mysterious figure to guard a Jedi Temple near the unknown regions, he had been told to be discreet. "Sorry ad'ika, getting paid extra to be quiet on this one." His son would certainly understand that. He did, and quickly changed the subject, handing him a small cylindrical object. "Mom would have wanted you to have it, even though you never could carry a tune". It was his wife's (dead wife he had to remind himself) bes'bev. Taab rolled the instrument in his hand a few times and than clipped it to his belt next to his jetti'kad. "Thanks son, I will be in touch." He whistled and called out "edee, k'olar!" The striil, a present to keep his wife company while he worked the fields, came running from the underbrush, the carcass of some small furred animal clenched in its jaws. "You staying or going?" The animal scampered up the ramp and Tabb followed it, crinkling his nose at the smell of the six legged carnivore. His son called out behind him "K'oyacyi!" Taab turned, nodded at his son and replied, "gar balyc". He than put on his helmet, closed the ramp and began the startup sequence.***

**24 Hours ago
    Aboard the Unnecessary Force, above Saridona Prime

Taab made another pass over the Temple and contemplated his choices. The Temple was huge and though it certainly looked abandoned, his contact had assured him that the jettise had returned and he was to approach them, peacefully. He could land a few kilometers away and recon the area on foot to better assess the situation, but if there were jettise down there, they would surely sense his approach. No better to just land in the midst of them, make an entrance they couldn't miss and show that he had nothing to hide. He brought his J-1 around and landed on one of the temple's smaller landing platforms. While the shuttle's design was familiar to any jedi, the garish crimson and black paint scheme showed that this craft was no longer under the control of the order. No one approached as he opened the hatch and lowered the ramp, but he heard a low growl behind him. "nayc edee, stay here." The striil obeyed, and Taab stepped off the ramp, calling out.

"Jettise, come out. I am here to help." **

Present time
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

Though no one could see his face under his helmet, Taab scowled as he prowled the halls of the Temple of Light. It was simply too big, or rather, the number of defenders seemed to be far too few to adequetly protect it should an attack occur. He couldn't get an accurate read on just how many jedi were here. He had been told to give them a wide berth until the council could decide what to do with him. He had the distinct impression that they didn't trust him. The feeling was mutual.

In any case, there didn't seem to be many potential defenders here. Granted a Mandalorian warrior truly was an army of one, and as Taab knew all too well, so was a jetti, but if there was a determined attack on the Temple they would be overwhelmed. That is, if they attempted to stand their ground. So Taab stalked the halls, mapping out potential e

16. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    IC: Maya Whitelight

Aboard the Chu?unthor, Unknown Regions

[image=http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4351784_f120.jpg]

In Maya mind she saw nothing wrong with the outfit she was wearing today. It wasn?t like she was going about fluting stuff. It was just one of her many colorful smuggler outfits she wears. It was to blend in easy where every need to be. Turing her head towards Dil, which seem to be preoccupied with something on his screen that he was taking read outs with.

They had been given a task of finding out if this part of the ship could hold life; it was sound to live in. It just seem that this was taking hours to do, even in reality it had only been an hour at most still she could think far better things to be doing with her time then exploring some musky rooms that hadn?t been used in like forever.
    ?Come on Dil the rate we going we will not even be back in time for dinner.?, as she looked back over her shoulder to see yet him take another reading with his instrument just how many readings did he need to be okay that this was a good place could hold the padawan beside it wasn?t like they would spend a lot of time here. There was lots of learning to be had, as it was boring to sit in one room. What was there to do in ones room but meditate? On right they there was her she like to give her many plants much need TLC. Still that wasn?t like many had something to take care of right beside most of her plants was in the hanger bay on board her Deep Water Freighter.

Her mind wondering now to that of dinner just what kind of food they were going to be serving tonight. One thing she knew that was always on the menu things to her green thumb she had if one could call it as her thumb was dark pink. Still she loved when she could server this place with her many fruit planets that she housed in one of her two cargo bay hold on board her ship. It was when her father had presented her with her very own customized ship that it had already been set up with her many varieties of plants. Some for food, some for herbs for healing, there was still others that was a mystery only to her alone ones that she never let anyone go around for good reason also.

Bad or good in nature she thought of every living planet as previous. Still as she let her mind wonder hearing Dil voice again. ?What did you say something, I was just thinking, about dinner.?, then again with her high metalizes she was looking to eat all the time, hey she had to keep her figure some how right.

Dil Finwerk, NJT jedi

17. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    Approved!

Name: Alisha Tano

Species: Togrutan

Planet of Birth: Shilli

Languages: Basic, Togruti and a few Mando'a words

Family: Mother (unknown fate) Amari Tano
    Father (deceased) Buryn Tano
    Great-Grandmother (deceased) Ahsoka Tano
    Great-Grandfather (deceased) Clone Captain Rex

Brief Bio: Alisha is the fourth and presumably the last in the Tano legacy. Her father was lost at a very early age, so Alisha never knew him. It was her mother she cherished.

She would always tell her daughter of stories she heard when she was a child herself; stories about the Clone Wars, and how her ancestors were involved. Her great-grandmother and grandfather...

She had been told that later in the Clone Wars, they decided to settle on Shilli to raise their children, if they had any. In a way, they did, adopting a young orphan. They had given her the name, "Akami," and she grew up under the surname ,"Tano." Unknown to them and the child herself, she was Force-sensitive.

Once it was discovered, Akami was trained in the ways of the Force by Ahsoka. Unfortunately, the war had consumed much of their time, so Ahsoka and Rex were away for extended periods of time, but made sure to send gifts of credits, pictures, and messages to her.

Akami had gotten married late in her life, and her husband was killed a few years after the child's birth. Unfortunately, this seemed to be a trend with the Tano family, for this happened to Alisha as well. Her father died when she was only three years old. Her mother, who was Force-sensitive, had taught her the basics of the use of a lightsaber and Force powers.

It was days after Alisha's 13th birthday when she and her mother stumbled upon a ship, in complete disrepair. On the old, rusted hull was the name Twilight barely visible in Aurebesh letters. She and her mother decided to try and repair the old ship, and bring it back to flying condition. It was a lot of work, but it was eventually completed. Alisha was strong in mechanics, so she was able to fly it, under her mother's watchful eye. It seems the ship was completed just in time however...

The Empire held an invasion of the planet Shilli mere days after the ship was repaired. Togrutas were cut or shot down left and right, but her mother was determined to save her daughter. She sent Alisha to the Twilight. Her mother was stopped and arrested right before the ship lifted off, so Alisha had to go alone.

As soon as she left Shilli's space, she felt a strong presence inside the ship, but she was alone. Suddenly, strange coordinates appeared on-screen, leading her to a small planet. It seemed that she was followed on arrival, because her ship was shot down before she could land properly.

She then reached an ancient Temple, kept alive by several Jedi and Initiates, like herself. She now believes this is the place she must continue her training as a true Jedi Knight.

Appearance: Her skin is a light red-orange, typical for a Togruta, and her head-tails are barely touching her shoulders, due to her age.
    She has a slim, agile build, thanks to the early training from her mother. Her eyes are a dark blue.

Personality: Despite the traumatic experience on Shilli, Alisha managed to retain her friendly nature, but, once the feelings come back, she becomes very quiet and reserved.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  18. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    APPROVED
    Name: Jussik Tur-Mukan
    Species:Human
    Homeworld: Mandalore
    Affiliation and Rank: AoD/ Sith Apprentice FMR: Commander Reaper Squadron Mandalorian Army SPC.FOR.

Physical Description: He is tall standing at 6'8 (203cm) and fair skinned with a lean athletc build. When he is in a combat situation he will be wearing modified Beskar armour plates ,leaving only the joints exposed as to keep from hampering movement, under a set of black sith robes. His normal Mandalorian Armour is a fiery orange.

Personality: Freindly, loves a good laugh and focused on his mission. and always striving to better himself.
    Lightsabers: Twin Crimson Lightsabers
    Additional Weapons: He always has an antiquated DC-17 Assault rifle ,used by commando forces during the Clone Wars, and a holdout blaster on his shin.

Personal Transport: The Shadow's Kiss. A upgraded and modernized. TL-1200 Transport.

Force Powers: He has been taught to become invisable in the force and Advanced usage of simple skills combining them often time. Buty doesnt have ability to Force Lightening and rage and other Advanced powers.

Physical Abilities: Highly trained hand to hand fighter taught by the best mandalore had to offer for its commandos. Is exeptional at Forms III and V Shein Lightsaber combat.

Bio: Having grew up on Mandalore he joined the Armed Forces at age 15 which by most mandalorian standards is adulthood, where he was trained and saw combat against pirates and other unofficial enemies. He was soon a commander in an Elite black ops unit. At age 18 He suffer his first major combat loss his entire unit slaughtered by GA forces under command of the jedi. He was shunned out of the army and he aquired his ship and was discovered by Darth Helinith on Bespin. He has trained with her since.

19. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC: Blair Iss'ak Chambers

Blair had just latched her lightsaber onto her belt when she took in her surroundings. Her bed chamber wasn?t the most spacious thing in the world but it was sufficient enough, with a bed and a small chest at the foot of it, what more could she need? Some people had to share rooms with padawans because of the lack of space that they had upon the ship, but just this morning she had heard that Dil and Maya were scouting out another part of the ship that was unknown until now, checking to see if it was inhabitable so that padawans may move in. Blair hoped that they would be safe enough to live in. It was bad enough to be taken from your home much less being cramped together with people you hardly knew. This sent a pang through her heart, she had come to this place at fourteen years old but it still hurt every now and then to think of the life that she had before, her mother more specifically. Blair quickly drew on the force to calm her, she hadn?t quite learned yet that that was the past and should remain so.

Blair walked into the hall, on her way to the training area where Kip would most likely be waiting. They were supposed to spar today for training, to keep their senses sharp. Blair was most confident that she would be able to take him, but then again, she hadn?t met anyone that she couldn?t beat. She blamed it on her competitiveness; she always tried her hardest and ended out coming on top. But she didn?t think this to be training at all but a nice spar between friends, she had always thought Kip a friend; whether he ever thought that about her she didn?t know.

She was the youngest Knight of the order and it was always hard to set an example, especially with all of the energy a typical seventeen year old possess. It is a rather stressful job, constantly being the role model for the young ones when you are barely coming out of childhood yourself. Blair sometimes thought it unfair, there were so many things that she had to be mindful of before she said anything. Even walking was a hard thing to do now-a-days, she had to constantly sit straight in hopes that the young ones would see her and hope to do the same, which was something that she wasn?t quite accustomed to while being a gypsy, they weren?t really forced to do anything like that, as long as you were flexible you could dance in the streets, or as long as your hands still operated properly then you could play an instrument. It was the way, but now it was as if she had been thrust into a parallel universe where everything was the opposite, there was no longer time for dancing, or playing games, she was a Knight now and with that title came a lot of responsibility, a responsibility that she sometimes regretted. She wasn?t used to being a Knight, it has been a year since being knighted but it was still like breaking in a new pair of boots. Blair thought about these things as she turned down another hall, the hall that would take her to the training area.

When she had reached the sparring arena she found Kip nowhere in sight. She unlatched her lightsaber and ignited it as she walked to the center of the big room. To pass the time she practiced her stances. She always felt she needed more practice, it was always a good idea to practice the different stances, trying constantly to perfect them. She knew these stances by heart and soon her mind began to wander as her body seemed to have a mind of its own. She had thought about the life on this ship, no one could possibly be happy; it only reminded her of her own. Tears began to form but she quickly wiped them away, there was no room for crying when there is to be so much work to be done in such little time.

TAG: Kip

20. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Torturous/Zurron
    Aboard the Dark Child, New Korriban, Battle of New Korriban,
    Engine Room

Torturous pounded the console in frustration. "Where is that blasted repair crew?" He growled. He had already made an attempt to get it back online but repair was not his specialty. Torturous turned back towards the door. The only thing he could do was protect the reactor at all costs; and that is what he was going to do.

Torturous used the force to knock down a stack of crates and moved them to the barricade for extra reinforcement. Just as he was finishing he saw a Sith come running down the corridor. Torturous jumped back and prepared his Lightsaber. He watched as the Sith leaped over the barricade and landed in the middle of the room. Torturous activated a single blade of his lightsaber. "This is my Engine Room. Leave or Die!" Torturous lunged his blade at the enemy Siths throat in a full frontal attack.

TAG: Sinre, TEE, lesser extent Helinith

21. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    CPL_Macja Approved!

Name: Jakran Ulda
    Nickname: Jak
    Species: Kuati
    Planet of Birth: Kuat
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/Argetlam1512/Jakran-1.jpg]
    Weapon Description: Single Blue Blade with a Training Switch.
    [image=http://www.foundation3d.com/gallery/data/513/medium/saber_type_6_setup_radiosity0001.jpg]
    Biography: Jakran was taken by the Jedi as a baby to be trained in the temple. Growing up he was a dedicated youngling. He always did his best to do what was required of him, and do everything to the best of his ability. Although his power in the force wasn't exceptional his dedication always got him where he needed to go. Eventually he was assigned a Master. He had always dreamed of being assigned to a Master and finally his day had arrived. Jakran was happy to be able to join his Masters side in the protection of the galaxy.

22. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Jedi_Corin_Daan Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 6, 2010
    IC: Kip Kimenov
    Aboard the Chu?unthor, Unknown Regions

Kip sat staring into the brilliant blade of his lightsaber, concentrating hard. He could feel its energy begin flowing through his arms and body, connecting him to that deadly beam of blue energy. It was a part of him; he was a part of it. Perfectly connected, perfectly in tune, they were one, warrior and weapon. That was the way of the guardian; no anger or fear or hatred. Skill, movement, the Force...

He switched off the blade, only then realizing that he was sweating from the heat of the laser beam so close to his face. He glanced at the chrono. He was late. Quickly he got up and walked out of his meditation chamber. Walking down the hall he had become so familiar with, he glanced up through the transparisteel above him to the stars and planets that glided by outside the ship. It was easy to forget they were there; his whole life had revolved around training for years as a Padawan, and now as a Knight it was almost as bad. Occasionally he was allowed to leave the ship on a recruiting expedition, and he always enjoyed those brief times away from the vast empty colony ship that the New Jedi Trials had settled in. He felt so free in space, a feeling that reminded him of better times...

He reached the training room and quickly entered. Blair was already there, practicing her stances.

"I apologize for being late," Kip said. He removed both of his lightsabers from his belt, placing one on the stand at the entrance and igniting the other. It had been a while since he had used only one saber, but the two hand grip came back easily to him. "Just like learning to fly a speeder" he thought to himself.

"Are you ready to begin?" he asked, stretching his arms and legs to warm up. He could feel the Force begin flowing through him, strengthening his body. He swung his saber through the air a few times, slowly at first, but increasing speed with each swing until the moves were a blur of blue light. With the last flourish he reflexively settled into his Djem So stance, then relaxed, waiting for Blair to take a guard position.

Tag: Nadia-Oomia

23. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    IC: Fey-Li Cytei
    Fey-Li Cytei chewed at her lower lip a bit, in a facial tic that the others were becoming familiar with as a sign that she was deep in thought. Some rubbed their chins, others screwed up their faces, Fey-Li simply furrowed her brow and chewed at her lip.

Ironic how soon they were getting used to her, actually- she'd been here not that long, to tell the truth. Her search for other Jedi, for a way to help rebuild the Order, had led her here, to Saridona Prime. Of course she refused leadership- Josch Decinchi, though a Jedi Knight, obviously had seniority in this particular group, and was a far better leader in her opinion than she could be. It was only natural to let him take the lead.

She had to look up at him, not figuratively but quite literally, due to being the shortest person in the room. Indeed, she was very nearly if not THE shortest in the whole Temple. She tried not to let that bother her, even though she'd caught a few stray thoughts on the matter from the Mandalorian the few times she'd seen him around, even without trying to. She raised her hand and said aloud, "I think that recording bears investigating as at least a secondary priority. Maybe it's nothing, but it could always be the Force trying to lead me there."

Like Decinchi, she too had followed the path of the Jedi Sentinel, and her insight and instincts were rather keen when it came to leading her to hidden truths.

Tag: CPL, Zeltron, arguably Bardan

24. Risca_Skywalker

Risca_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2011
    GM Approved!

[image=http://www.natalie-portman.ws/pictures/npws0702.jpg]
    Name: Risca Kor'le
    Species: Human
    Planet of Birth: Mandalore, Northern Hemisphere, the Kor'le homestead, near Enceri and Kyrimorut
    Appearance: Risca is about 5' 6" - 5' 7" tall with dark brown hair to a bit past her shoulders, a padawan braid held with small blue bands, fair skin, and bright blue eyes.

Risca's outer tunic is a chocolate brown while her inner tunic is a sand color and her cloak is a dark brown. When not in her Jedi garments (Which is normally everyday and when training), she can be seen about wearing her mother's white hooded parka made out of a Wampa pelt, boots, and a sand colored shirt.

(Also when Ryi and Risca are dressed exactly the same they look exactly alike, the only difference is that Risca has blue eyes and Ryi has hazel eyes.)

Weapon Description: Currently Risca is weilding the lightsaber that she made during her training, and her master's lightsaber that she found while exploring the country-side. Both of which are built specifically for Risca's best form, which also her and her master's favorite form: Form V- Djem So. And when Risca turned 11, she was given a small Verpine boot blaster by her father. Although now adays she rarely uses it.

Risca's Lightsaber she built: [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b1/Lightsaber_vader.jpg] Her Master's Lightsaber: [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/8e/Lightsaber_anakin_rots.jpg]

Biography:

Risca is the youngest daughter and child of Jac-Ral Tandar Kor'le and Ruusaan Kor'le. She is the only Force-Sensative being in her family since her great-grandfather who was a Jedi that managed to survive Order 66. And just like her great-grandfather, when she was born she inheirted the gene throwback of his bright blue eyes. (The blue-eyed force-sensatives seem to be a running trait in her family). Risca is about two years younger than Ryi.

When Risca was five years old, the whole family had gone to Concord Dawn for a few days when Jac-Ral had buisness with the Mandalorian Protectors on Concord Dawn. Risca stayed with her mother the whole time, seeing as she was closer to her mother than Ryi was and vice versa with Ryi and their father. It was the last day that they were on Concord Dawn when tragedy struck. While Risca and Ruusaan were nearby an ammunitions bunker, a stray live grenade caused a massive explosion which took the life of Ruusaan.

When the blast hit, Ruusaan instictively threw herself overtop of Risca, pushing both of them into a nearby ditch. While the blast didn't kill Ruusaan, a large piece of shrapnel did. Little Risca was never the same after that day, and for a few years afterwards she was on an eventual collision course with the Dark Side. Doing nothing but hunting, training, and being reckless, fear and hate building up in her heart.

Luckily, before she could do any irreperable damage to herself, Risca met her Jedi Master. This happened while she was sitting on a ledge over top of the river nearby the Kor'le homestead after having a fight with her father. Trying to clear her head, Risca, not knowing what she was doing, began to meditate. And while talking to herself, she unknowingly asked for help and guidance through the Force. After giving up and flopping onto her back to stare at the clouds, Risca almost jumped out of her skin when she heard someone talking to her.

Risca never learned the name of her Jedi Master, who is actually a Force Ghost, but she was instructed in the ways of the Force and a bit in lightsaber combat by him. After being trained by her Master for a few years she was able to construct her lightsaber and soon afterwards, while exploring the country-side, she found another lightsaber which, when she showed it to her master, he confirmed was his and was relieved that someone had finally found it. Even though he was a little confused as to wh

25. Ryi_Korle-Fett

Ryi_Korle-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2011
    GM Approved!

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c2/Mandalady.jpg]
    Name: Ryi Kor'le
    Species: Human
    Planet of Birth: Mandalore, Northern Hemisphere, the Kor'le homestead, near Enceri and Kyrimorut
    Appearance: Ryi is about 5' 6" - 5' 7" tall with dark brown hair to a bit past her shoulders, fair skin, and hazel brown eyes. Her armor is Red and Black similar in appearance to the Mandalorian Cuy'val Dar Huntress named Vhonte Tervho. When not in her armor, Ryi can usually be seen wearing her father's favorite jacket made of Bantha leather that he gave her when she collected her first bounty, combat boots, camoflauge pants, and a comfortable grey shirt.

(Also when Ryi and Risca are dressed exactly the same they look exactly alike, the only difference is that Risca has blue eyes and Ryi has hazel eyes.)

Weapon Description: Ryi is a master of the viroblade, instructed since the day she could walk by her father and mother who was also a huntress herself. When she was about 11 years old, while she was out exploring the country-side on her speeder bike, Ryi discovered what appeared to be an ancient underground armory with weapons dating back to the Clone Wars. Hitting a gold mine of ancient weapons that still worked with fully stocked ammo, Ryi selected a pair of twin DC-15 side arm blasters and an ancient three sided viroblade as her own. While she was down there, she also discovered suits of Mandalorian Armor.

Both of her armor gauntlets have stiletto knife like viroblades that eject and retract. And when Ryi is in civies she tends to carry her three sided viroblade in the right sleeve of her jacket. She also normally carries her DC-15's in their designated holsters attached to her belt, and in case of emergencies she has a small customized verpine blaster in her right boot.

Biography:

Ryi is the oldest daughter of the Mandalorian Mercenary and Bounty Hunter Jac-Ral Tandar Kor'le and his wife the Mandalorian Huntress Ruussaan Kor'le. Ryi and her younger sister Risca are about two years apart from each other. And when Ryi was seven years old and Risca was five, their mother Ruusaan was killed when a rogue live grenade hit an ammunition bunker on Concord Dawn.

Luckily, Ryi was with her father at the time who was no where near the scene. Risca on the other hand was standing right next to her mother when it happened, and Ruusaan instictively threw herself on top of Risca, throwing them both into a nearby ditch and protecting Risca from the blast. In fact, it wasn't the blast that killed Ruusaan, but a large piece of shrapnel from the bunker had hit Ruusaan directly in the back.

After their mother died, Jac-Ral became a full time Bounty Hunter while raising Ryi and Risca by himself. The Kor'le Clan never setting foot on Concord Dawn again.

Because their father was constantly off world when the girls got older, Ryi decided to wait until a little after Risca had reached Mandalorian Adulthood before joining up the ranks of the Mando Mercs and following the Manda'lor into battle. When Risca turned 15, Ryi felt that it was high time that she joined the ranks and was about to be sent out on her first mission when a few Sith with some of the jetti'roya attacked their homestead.

Seeing their father killed with her own eyes and their homestead burned to the ground, Ryi took her sister and escaped Mandalore on her father's ship where they set course for Sardonia Prime according to the Coordinates that Risca had recieved from her Jedi Master before the Sith raided their home.

Along with Risca having a pet Gdan named Darman, Ryi also has a pet of her own. A young strill named Kad which Ryi trained herself. Her and her sister's starship is actually their father's starship called The Rogue which happens to be a Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e2/Firespray_SotG.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.