main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Silk Panties Incident (aka Who wants to Laugh at Obi-Wan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Daphne, May 2, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000

A glass staircase? Very funny, Jedi_Daphne, very funny!

2. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    Breathe Abrams breathe Finally calming down, Jay turned to Obi-Wan. "Now I understand what your master meant by 'odd fashion sense'.

Blushing Obi-Wan protested. "It's been years since the pictures of me in that thing. Doesn't anyone forget?"

"Forget you in a yellow dress and pigtails? Are you nuts? Not for 5 of Doran's planets would I forget that!"

Turning an even brighter shade of red, Obi-Wan steeled himself. I will NOT go back to the Healer's. "Jay, do you have any Alderaanian silk boxers?"

"I'm not going to ask. Let me guess, Jemmiah has a new fetish?"

"Jay, please?"

"Well, Obi, I've got good news and I've got bad news. Yes, I do have a pair, but unfortunately, I borrowed them from Master Windu, and I need them for a date tonight. You should see if he has another pair."

Can a really ask a Council member for his boxers? Looking down at the kilt, he decided he had no choice.

3. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    ROFL!!!!!!! ::tears:: oh this is PRICELESS!! The glass staircase and Adi Gallia glancing at all the Force gave him...and now he has to go to MACE!!! I may die laughing but I'll die happy!

4. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
  5. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Just a smalrequest for any lurkers to post just once so I can get any idea of how many people are reading. Thanx.

~ Jedi Daphne

6. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Making those of us with colds laugh so hard it sets off coughing spasms is cruel...and great! I can't wait to see what our little Padawan has to do to get the boxers from Mace!

[This message has been edited by K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku (edited 05-05-2000).]

7. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Well, I could post a warning....

DO NOT READ WHILE IN DANGER OF HACKING UP A LUNG

but I don't think it would stop anyone.

8. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    ROFLOL!

YES! YES! I LOVE IT!

MORE! I must know more!

9. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Just a quick post-and-run cameo...

Padawan Kylenn strolled down the hallway intensely studying the datapad in her hand. As she turned the last corner leading back to her room she spied a certain trouble-prone padawan wearing a...kilt?!

Ducking back around the corner, she used the Force to emulate a slight "breeze" that caused the kilt to lift and flutter in a most revealing manner. An obviously embarrassed Obi-Wan fumbled to smooth down the wayward skirt over what little it originally covered.

Kylenn chuckled to herself as she turned back down the hall, So, it is true what they don't wear beneath their kilts!

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kylenn (edited 05-07-2000).]

10. Jedi Dejara

Jedi Dejara Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2000
    Waiting patiently for the next installment...

11. Andraia

Andraia Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 1999
    LMAO!! this is great!!!!!

12. Jedi_Master_Insei

Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2000
    HOLY SITH, THIS IS SO FUNNY! Poor Obi-Wan, I feel so sorry for him

13. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Nothing will happen. Nothing will happen. Don't want chafing. Don't want chafing. Seeing An-Paj is bad. Seeing An-Paj is bad.

Venturing down the hall and towards Master Windu's chambers, Obi-Wan tried to gather up whatever dignity he could muster.

Raising his hand to knock, he couldn't stop himself when the door opened, and he ended up knocking on someone's nose. Master Windu's nose.

"Can I help you, Padawan Kenobi?" Eyeing the boy up and down, Mace came to one conclusion... He's finally had one concussion too many and lost his mind. A kilt?

"May I come in Master Windu? It's rather drafty out here."

Stifling a laugh, Mace gestured him inside and stood patiently. This ought to be good.

"Well you see... There was this Theren and An-Paj warned me and... Do you have any Alderaanian silk boxers?"

"I don't seem to have any here. Padawan Abrams borrowed one pair, and Master Jinn has the other."

"I see, well then... MASTER JINN?!? MY MASTER JINN????"

"Of course Padawan Kenobi. Is there more than one Master Jinn? I believe he said her name was Li'nai, but perhaps if you ask him nicely, he'll let you borrow them. Although I wouldn't tell them they're for Jemmiah."

"But they're not for...."

"It's alright Padawan."

Waving him out the door, Mace sighed. Kids today. They think we'll buy an excuse about Theren's. Just admit the girl likes them and get it over with.

14. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    LOL Interesting how everyone likes silk boxers.

Now I have just one question,glares questioningly at Jedi Daphne who the heck is this Li'nai?

15. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Jedi_Daphne glances at Healer Leona. Why is she glaring at me? Just because I'm adding it a little embarrassment for Qui....

Li'nai is another new character of mine. You'll meet her in the next post

16. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Obi-Wan paused before his own door, sensing a strange presence. Li'nai? I didn't know Master was having company.

Looking down at the kilt, he realized he had no intention of interuption his Master. Especially if they were doing what he thought they were doing.

Arg! Where can I.... Jemmiah. Jemmiah will help me.

Turning tale, he strood toward Jemmiah's quarters, pleading with the Force for Eva, her guardian, not to be home.

"I'm coming."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"I'm coming. Keep your pants on."

Pound. Pound. Pound.

"I'm coming."

Opening the door, Jemmiah looked Obi-Wan up and down. "Didn't I say 'keep your pants on'?"

"Yeah, but this covers more than my pants do right now," he muttered. "Can I come in?"

"Of course, Obi-Wana," Jemmiah answered with a smirk.

As he passed, Jemmiah wished that just for once she could use the force and lift up that kilt.

"Jemmy. I have a favor to ask of you."

This she decided, would be interesting.

17. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    ROFLOL!!! Okay, I'm trying not to alarm my co-workers by laughing so hard I fall out of my chair, but it's hard.

18. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Jemmiah paused in front of the store window. If someone had told me I would be out buying Obi-Wan underwear this afternoon, I would never have believed it. But I suppose I can't have his poor cute behind wrapped in bacta now can I?

Spotting Fife's Underplaythings on the corner, Jemmiah ducked inside, and walked up to the counter. "Hiya Fife! How's business?"

The violet skinned beauty smiled. "Jemmiah! What are you doing in the city? I thought you were imprisoned at the Temple."

"Imprisoned? Not likely. But I do need something."

"What? Have you got some Jedi boy you're trying to dress for?"

"It's not for me Fife. It's for him. Do you have anything in Alderaanian silk?"

Stepping away from the counter, Fife flittered into the backroom. Appearing a few seconds later, she announced, "Sorry Jemmy dear. The only thing I have in Alderaanian silk is women's panties. I do however have some positively delightful fur boxers you could try."

"No, that's alright. I'll take the panties. How much?"

"For you Jemmy, only 100 credits."

Handing over the credits, Jemmiah had a twinge of conscience. Obi-Wan's not going to like this.

19. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    YES!

NOW LET'S SEE SOME REAL SUFFERING!

20. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Obi-wan in women's silk undies?!? LOL. That is just too funny for words!! Can you say "Blackmail material"?

21. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Peering out through the crack in the bathroom door, Obi-Wan glared at Jemmiah.

"What am I supposed to do with these?"

"You put them on silly. It's not much harder than taking them off."

Blushing, Obi-Wan shut the door once again and stared. Sith! If anyone saw these, I'd never live it down. Eyeing the new pair of pants Jemmiah had brought him, he decided the odds of him losing his pants and showing everyone a very colorful pair of ladies panties was fairly slim.

I refuse to walk around in a kilt for the next few days!

Slipping them on, Obi-Wan pondered for a moment how Jemmiah had known the size, and then decided he just didn't want to know.

Fastening his tunics over his new pants, Obi-Wan decided this was a definate step up from the kilt. Stepping out into the living room, Obi-Wan smiled at Jemmiah.

Now, I think the rest of the day ought to go rather well. Whatever debts I owe to the Force have been paid after those other incidents, right?

22. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    Yeah, right Obi! you just go right on thinking that. LOL!

23. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    Obi is in for some serious embarresment!

24. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Obi-Wan ventured out into the hall, for once today not feeling as if he was on Hilarious Holos.

Jemmiah had to smile. Just knowing he was actually wearing those atrocious things made her want to choke with laughter. If only I had pictures of him wearing those. Oh well, some times we just can't get what we want.

Venturing in the dining hall, Obi-Wan took up his spot at the padawans table with Jemmiah on his right and Meri on his left. Finally, I nice normal meal.

Eyeing the menu, his mouth watered.

Baked Bantha Ribs
    Tworet Chowder
    Green Naboo Salad
    Soda Cakes

and for desert...

Flaming Coruscant Pudding.

25. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Flaming Coruscant Pudding?!

eek.gif

Doesn't that stuff cause you to...oh, never mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.