main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box and Collector's Corner Version 2.0

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jan 17, 2010.

1. nlrtrooper

nlrtrooper Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2006
    If you are looking for some vintage figures let me know what you need. I have the entire set and a few extra figures and weapons. I also am thinking of parting with most of the micro machine sets I have if anyone is interested in any of those.

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    You parting out your stuff? Or getting rid of extra stuff?

Good to hear from you... been a long time.

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Do you have the micro heads that came with a micro fig inside?

4. nlrtrooper

Sep 10, 2006
    Just paring down some of my stuff. I don't know if I have the ones you are talking about. I have several that are scenes (dagobah, death star, etc) that fold out and each one had several micro figures in it. If you are interested I will get it all down and take photos and post them for you. They are all still boxed and in great shape.
    To answer you HP, I have not been on very regulary lately, but have had a little free time at work the last few days. Other than just being busy doing just fine. Hope all is well with you all too.

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Good to Hear that you're doing well... Just busy.

Hope to see you guys soon we're trying to plan some get togethers. Is there a time that's good for you and Matt? We've got some crazy schedules now that ForceConduit works nights and is off during the week and
    several other people have different schedules...

Are the micro machine ones you're talking about the ones that were little mini-scenes?

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
  7. nlrtrooper

Sep 10, 2006
    Yeah the mini scenes are the ones I have. All of the micro machine stuff I have is going to be from the early to mid 90's stuff.
    As far as getting together. I currently work 10p-6a and I am off on Friday and Saturday nights. I also work some 0ff-duty stuff here and there. If you pick a time/date and I have enough notice I can probably work something out.

8. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    I'd love to have that Star Destroyer and R2 ones.

9. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I got a couple minis in the mail: Odd Ball and Celebration Luke.

Found an awesome new comic pack during my travels (hasn't been seen here in central AR yet?): X-Wing: Rogue Leader #2 with General Weir and Storm Commando (black scout trooper armor, with red trim in the case of the general).

10. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Just so you know, the snowby wave has been spotted multiple times in Central AR. I always seem to miss the ones I'm looking for... Saw Snowby Ani and Obi for the first time yesterday--didn't get them--Kashyyyk Yerbouti got me a Stone, though.

Still need a Snowby Rex and a Sidious.

11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Keep your eyes peeled for the EU wave at TRU! Please help me get the Solo twins and I hope these aren't too scarce, so I can build 4-man squads with those troopers.

I still haven't seen Snow Rex or Darth Sidious. :confused:

12. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I got the Twins! And Rex!

Still need some troopers and Darth Sidious.

13. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    So figures are pretty cheap right now.
    TRU has everything SW on sale, basic figs are $5. Walmart's fig's are $4.50.
    You can even get figures from hasbrotoyshop for $5 + there's a code for 20% off and free shipping.
    I was guessing they were doing this so they can get the new waves out with the Celebration V ticket give-away promos on them.
    But I've noticed that they (being the stores, I think) are just putting those promo stickers on the outside of old peg warmers anyway.
    I was sucker and bought a Captain Typho figure just because I was curious (and I didn't already have him) that had the promo sticker on the outside of the old style, Storm Trooper Helmet, packaging.
    But I guess unless you win, there nothing inside mentioning the promotion.

14. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    It does seem really fishy, like they just slapped those stickers on...

15. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, I came home from Florida with my AT-AT...

Anything else cool coming out soon???

16. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Alright, who bought out all of the vintage Gammorrean Guard figures in the area????
    You couldn't have save me one?

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well... It would seem rather obvious that it might have been me... But, alas... it was not me...

Hee Hee...

If I see one I'll hide it behind some random stuff and post here where I hid them...

I don't have one either yet...

18. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    I kinda suspected it was you. Must've been short-packed or something. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    It's a Hasbro conspiracy against the Gamorrean and it's amazing fans... LoL