main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Week 4 HMs up for eviction are:

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by epic , Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999

JediSenoj451

Missninfan

wild_karrde

The JC... it's now time to choose who YOU want to EVICT from the house. Voting closes this Sunday, so make your vote count!

Just PM me with the person who you want to EVICT from the house anytime between now and Sunday. Remember that once you've voted, it's final. Also, no votes sent by socks will be included.

Who do you want to leave the house? VOTE NOW!

-BB

-----

2. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    Ah, well. If I have to go on Monday, I'll try not to be too sad. I'm happy that I made it this far. :)

~*Senoj*~

3. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    this sucks :(

good luck you guys, i really can't bare to see any of you go :_|

4. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    I honestly think I should get a prize or something :p

5. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    This makes me depressed... we are having so much fun together right now! :(

6. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Yes, this stinks. Definitely not my favourite part of the game.

7. Missninfan

Missninfan Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 2000
    I just want to say that I'm in no way shape or form upset by this. I'm glad to have just been accepted here and I'm honoured to have really gotten to meet a group of wonderful people. I'm glad to have shared and learned intimate parts of all of your lives and I'm glad you're all now a part of mine.

I know this could be part of a final farewell message, which will probably sound like this, but I just want to make sure you don't think I hold no ill feelings about this; it's part of the game. I've nominated people here, everyone has. It's part of the game; I knew that coming in. :) I wouldn't trade it for anything and I want to thank you all for making this a cool experience, no matter how it turns out. :)

8. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    but I just want to make sure you don't think I hold no ill feelings about this

So you do hate us? ;)

Just remember, they aren't killing us off as we leave the house. So, we will be able to talk to each other again. Good luck to everyone that's nominated this week. Whomever goes, we'll miss you.

9. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    I'm getting used to this, lol.

10. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    Well, if this eviction runs like the last 3 evictions you don't have to worry about anything. ;)

Yeah, I second that statement. I'm not going to have any hard feelings whatsoever if I have to leave on Monday. I've had a blast meeting a ton of new JCers, working on epic's tasks, and playing around with those adim icons for a night. :p

I will admit I will enjoy the fresh air a little bit, but I will miss chatting with you all. But at least we have the reunion, and I'll catch you guys around the JC in the future for sure. :)

~*Senoj*~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.