main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Tickets, tickets, everywhere! ;)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MaverickJedi, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaverickJedi

MaverickJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2004
    Okay so fess up. Who has tickets?

I have two tickets to Perrysburg Levis Commons for the 12:05 am show, and 2 to Saturday May 21st (my BDAY!) at Maumee already.

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    I didn't realize they were on sale yet...

I guess I need to do some investigating.

3. Cor-AlGelkar

Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    I think the earlies showing anywhere near mye is $;; after school. Am going ot have to travel to see it. And no one has early sales

4. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm going with the JKOC to see this. And we just got our tickets for the digital screen. WooHoo! :D

5. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    I did discover that our local theater has the tickets for their midnight showing on sale. I'm going to be running out to get them this evening.

Is the Cinemark the theater with the digital screen? I'll probably make the trip up there to see it in digital at some point.

6. MaverickJedi

Apr 11, 2004
    Not sure about the digi screen everyone is talking about. Tobey, if you go there at some point, let me know. Perhaps some of us can accompany you. I have yet to see SW in digital and it's definitely something I don't want to miss.

7. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    The digital showing is very cool. Of course, I was comparing it to the old, crappy Tiffin theater last time. ;) I'm thinking that a trip to a digital showing might be a good group outing.

BTW, I did get my tickets for Tiffin's midnight showing last night!

[image=http://www.hordeguild.com/episode3tickets.jpg]

8. MaverickJedi

Apr 11, 2004
    I decided to get tickets to the 12:05 show at Maumee since I heard that Levis Commons is only 12 screens and not nearly as big.

I'm definitely up for seeing the movie as a group at any rate, digital or no. I'm on temporary medical from my USAF auxiliary duties so meeting up will be much easier on my end, and I'm dying to finally meet everyone. :)

9. Lord_Haldir

Lord_Haldir Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    We have tickets for our entire family to see Revenge of the Sith at 12:05 in the Levis Commons theater. I'm happy. :)

10. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    It is definetly being shown here in digital, but I suspect most of you don't want to come up to Waterloo, Ontario to see it. :p

I have my tickets though :D
    I won't be dressing up because 1)Not many up here do that; and 2) my costume is at Kim's place.

11. Fitzhume

Fitzhume Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2005
    12:05am 18th Maumee 18 De Lux
    and 10:30 19th Maumee 18 De Lux (trooper time)

12. MaverickJedi

Apr 11, 2004
    Weeee Fitz, you're going where I'm going (12:05).

What time are you planning on getting inline?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.