main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Top Ten Jedi/Sith Rankings

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MasterXanatos, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    The official rankings can be found here at http://supershadow.com/

[face_plain]

2. DepaTiin

DepaTiin Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2004
    Did one loves Aayla so very much like me ??? :_|

3. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Potential for strength in the Force

1. Luke Skywalker/Anakin Skywalker/Leia Organa-Solo/Jacen Solo/Jaina Solo/Anakin Solo/Ben Skywalker

2. Yoda/Sidious

3. Mace

4. Darth Revan

5. Kyle Katarn

6. Darth Tyrannus

7. Obi-Wan Kenobi

8. Kyp Durron

9. Corran Horn

10. I'll just say Saba so I have a name here

Realised

1. Luke Skywalker, the first Grandmaster since Yoda and he showcases Force abilities that we never see any other Jedi really come close to touching.

2. Yoda/Mace/Sidious, they're about equal in my opinion and are second only to Luke (Sidious established as greatest Sith in the NEC)

3. Jacen Solo, but it's a close third, he has potential that at the very least is semi-close to Luke's and has none of Luke's morality.

4. Darth Revan, given that looking at him was like looking at the heart of the Force.

5. Darth Vader, Stronger than Anakin Skywalker given the boost of power he gains from his fall.

6. Anakin Skywalker, He's good but he never came anywhere near his full potential.

7. Darth Tyrannus, Strong with the Force and skilled with a Saber

8. Obi-Wan Kenobi, He's likely one of the best with a saber but the use of the Force isn't his forte.

9. Kyle Katarn, A skilled Jedi but, much of his effectiveness comes from the fact that he's unorthodox enough to carry a shield generator in addition to the fact that he has guns, lots of guns.

10. Kyp Durron, It's been officially stated I think that Kyp wasn't actually more powerful than Luke but, that he only thought he was.

4. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    [face_plain]

That was a joke right?

5. JediForceMaster

JediForceMaster Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2006
    Yes, but by the same token, Sidious could not defeat Yoda.

My Ranking:

1. Master Yoda (best all rounder. Force knowledge surpassed by none, a top notch lightsaberist)
    2. Lord Sidious (underestimated, strong with the force, a little weaker as a duelist)
    3. Anakin Skywalker (SO much potential, destined for greatness. Awesome fighter, too cocky)
    4. Mace Windu (one of the best duelists ever, wise beyond his years)
    5. Obi Won Kenobi (strong duelist, calm and collective - a clutch fighter)
    6. Luke Skywalker (he wasnt really a true Jedi, but he had potential he never reached)
    7. Darth Tyrannus (good fighter, strong force user, got his ass handed to him by Anakin)
    8. Qui Gonn Jinn (strong with the force, but not a great duelist)
    9. Darth Maul (he was a good fighter, but he really got pwned by a young, inexperienced OBI-1)
    10. Darth Plagieus (dont know much about him, only that he was very knowledgable with the force)

6. DepaTiin

DepaTiin Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2004
    Why should my list be a joke ?!

7. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    If your doing it in how your favorite jedi is then there's nothing wrong with your list. If your list is how you rank them by power..then yes, it is a joke.

You ranked several minor jedi above Yoda, Sidious, Mace, Anakin, and Obi Wan...need I say more?

8. Jaden-Skywalker

Jaden-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 13, 2004
    I couldn't agree more. Myabe instead of Saba, Streen? Or Kenth Hammer? or maybe Cilghal?

9. DepaTiin

DepaTiin Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2004
    Oh...I unterstand.
    This list about my favourite Jedi...and who the heck said, Obi-Wan is more powerful than Kit ?!

10. Mandalore_X

Mandalore_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    (1)Sidious/Pre suit Vader: They're powerful, so powerful that working together, they brought down the Jedi order.

(2) Yoda: So expierenced amd skilled.

(3) Mace Windu/Anakin Skywalker:All insanly good lightsaber duelists,Look what Anakin did too Dooku.

(4)Count Dooku/ObiWan Kenobi: Kenobi appeared to be just as good with a saber by ROTS, But could use some work in the force.

(5) Qui Gon Jinn: The first to achieve immortality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.