main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Total of 3 cosplays coming up this December Holidays !!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by synchroniz3r, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Of cos u can go. (with your parents' conscent of course)
    Any STAR WARS Fan/Freak/Enthusiast/Lover can join us in any outing.
    STAR TREKERS CAN GO TO HELL and BACK.
    U dun like star trek rite.... Cos even if you do, you'd better not say it to me.
    By the way, welcome to our humble place.Hope u enjoy and benefit from the boards and make new friends.
    P.S do u have any older sister.I'd like to get to know her if u have one.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Ceh! *Wack Yazid on the head* Buaya! And when are you going to call me too, eh? [face_devil]

Xeno_kenobi, you can come for the MAC Cosplay as there are quite a number of cosplayers in Primary School coming to the event; some with their older sibling, others with their parents.

So what costume are you interested in wearing to the event?

2 other members here and I are donning Anime/Manga related costumes while a few here will be in Star Wars Costumes. And remember that there is an entrance fee of $10 for the event regardless of age, membership and connections. ;)

For the Cloth/Material shopping and our FanForce Meeting, you're also welcome as long as your parents permit it. ;)

3. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Yazid
    Don't even mention star trek . I hate Star trek. It stinks.
    DE
    I'm coming in my obi wan costume and i'm going alone don't forget to see my EL.

4. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Wah xeno_kenobi, you have an EL lightsabre? Lucky you. :D

Yazid and xeno_kenobi, I don't exactly love Star Trek either (it isn't as interesting as Star Wars :D), but why do you hate it?

5. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Yazid i have an older cousin which stays with me and she from indonesia this yr Sec1

6. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    No not EL Lgtsbr but a EL kit.
    Star Trek is soo Dam boring man i hate it

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I hate the original series of Star Trek. Not only the storyline but also something else home-based.

The New Generation is okay IMHO but I'm only interested when the Boug(sp?) are in town. ;) The latest few series, not sure as I don't watch it.

Guess what really makes SW better than Star Trek IMHO is due to the fact that SW has more interesting story and quite "realistic" in the sense that not everybody look like are the evolved forms of humans (most of the Alien in Star Trek looks human if you minus all the skin color and extra parts).

But then again, SW and Star Trek are on the opposite sides of the ruler:
    SW is a Fantasy story set in Space a long, long time ago with a good dash of Science Fic & Facts and Earthly history while Star Trek is more towards the Science Facts and set a long long time in the future.

Between the 2, I prefer to live in the SW era cause there are more variety of people and travelling is easier and faster. ;)

Hmm, Obi-Wan; Padawan, Jedi Master or Old hermit? We got a Obi-Wan Jedi Master here too. ;)

8. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Who is Obi Master DE ? I will be Obi padawan with obi masters coatumes

9. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Wow Indonesian... MMMM. So what skool is she from and how tall is she. Does she like SW too? Is her skin colour fair or dark? Is her hair black or brow? Does she wear specs?
    Wats her name?

And as For Star Trek(in other words losers)
    they suck. They give a very bad impression towards Sci-Fi and espeacially STAR WARS(in other words our LIFE) My friend didn't like STAR WARS at all before watching EP I and II and he claims that he thought that after watching STAR TREK long ago he thought the two would be the same.
    STAR TREK SUCKS> I really HATE it when they put Star wars and star treks books and novels together in bookshopz.I always take the time to separate the LOST star trek books far away so the BAD impression wouldn't be made.

DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!

10. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Skin:fair
    Skool:Dunman High
    Height:150cm
    Hair:Black
    Specs:yes
    Name:Can't say out for private reasons
    Yazid, y soo interested about her? she doesn't like SW

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    JediClare. ;)

*Run off to hide before JediClare start her hamtaming* [face_laugh]

12. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Yahoo. She is shorter than me. And she wears specs.Tell me her name lah and maybe bring her along for some of our activities. Is she chio. Nvm average also can alh.
    Are u sure she is exactly 150 cm. Dun burst my bubble now cos u won't like it when that happens.

13. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    OI!! DE!!! ::runs after her::

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

14. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    confirm 150cm but maybe she can come with us for activities:)

15. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    *Took Jango's Jetpack and tried to blast out of the room . . . banging into the room's ceiling instead!*

"Mini Maul! What did you do to my Jetpack again?"

[face_laugh] :D [face_laugh]

16. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    ::Whips out lightsabre and ignites it. A silver-white blade emerges. Then starts brandishing it at DE as she tries to restart the Mini-Maul-tampered-with jetpack:: :p [face_laugh]

17. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Clare, remember the lemon juice with Kim? haha :D
    :: squirts ::

18. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    YAN YAN!!! DON'T. BE. SO. UGH!

::skewers her with lightsabre:: :p [face_laugh]

19. delta7_interceptor

May 10, 2002
    whot??? It was Kim who started it all first... not me... :D

If u skewer me, then you wont have anyone to argue with...

20. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Hmmm... ::considers:: okay.

::pokes you with the lightsabre again:: ;)

21. delta7_interceptor

May 10, 2002
    SIGH... noe the meaning of *SKEWER* ???? haha... poking me with a lightsaber is equal to killing a mockingbird which is a dreadful sin... :D

22. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Poetic licence. ;)

And why the heck is your mind still on Lit?! :eek: :p

23. delta7_interceptor

May 10, 2002
    Whot poetic licence???? :)

My friends were 'discussing' it... so I kinda got in the mood, not say I love harper lee to death...

24. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    w00t, i'm out of this for a while and everyone gets delusions of granduer, LOL.

hei guys, hows it been goin? my adsl modem got fried in a thunderstorm a couple of weeks ago and i havent been able to go online for a while now. great news for the cosplay this dec. i've got the trenchcoat i wanted at JL, best of which the price dropped from like 160 more or less to ONLI $50. HAHA :D its a miracle i tell u.

then to alter it, i have to pay onli $50. a $200 savings from the initial $300 to make the trenchcoat from scratch. MUAHAHAHA.

i bought one of the replica wakizashi to be use for one of aoshi's kodachi. waiting for next pay to get the other one, then go modify or worst come to worst, create a saya(sheath) to contain both swords at each end.

my hair has grown quite long, (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHUAHAHAH) and now i'm waiting to straighten it then trim it done to aoshi's hair length. then get a couple of green contacts and i'm done. i'm gonna be the first person who's gonna cosplay as aoshi almost perfectly....MUAHAHAHAHHA

well of coz the onli sad part is i'm 10cm short of his actual height, but who cares, he's handsome, i'm handsome, and i'll be the first person to actual carry/have dual kodachi(as oppososed to whoever has done aoshi b4, well there was one, but he looked like crap and didnt have both kodachi sheathed and trademarked tucked under his left arm.

kendo's pretty tiring to the forearms and shoulders. and i found out that there is actually a 2 shinai(the bamboo kendo stick used in training and matches) style. i'm hoping to learn that in the long run, bringing me closer to being like aoshi. I"M NUTS ABOUT HIM, no no not in THAT way, but admiration sense. he's my idol and all.

sorry if this looks long coz its 3.45am in the morn and i might not be thinking straight enuf, lol

25. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hey, Faiz! Long time no see you! :) Modem got fried? Heehee, me also not that often can go online cause I'm surfing between my notebook (and my SingNet Account) and the "SCV" broadband on my bro's. So I sometimes online 12 hours, some times only 2. :p

Wow! :eek: What a bargain you got for that Aoshi trenchcoat. Can't wait to see the full suit this MAC Cosplay (my costume is still at the Seamstress till after Hari Raya and I haven't even start on the Wings @_@ ). Hai, me going to Cosplay Outing tomorrow in the MRT Train (afternoon till evening); just trying to "help" the MAC Cosplay event sponsor, so I'm rushing now to Chinatown to buy some fabric to make the skirt (why in the world I got everything except a white skirt or white gown :eek: ).

Okay, talk to you all later tonight, if I can get to use my bro's computer as he plays The Sims: Vacations on his other computer. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.