main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toy Donations Needed for 1/18 Hospital Visit

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    A message from Garrison Carida:

Happy Holidays to everyone,

I need to ask your help and support. As you all know, GC will be attending a charity event at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) on January 18th 2003.

In researching this event your CO and I have discovered that there could be approximately 311 children at the hospital for our visit. As always, we have committed to having at least 1 toy for every child. Unfortunately for us, with having done more than 6 hospital visits in 2002 OUR TOY STOCK IS MASSIVELY DEPLETED.

I know that many of you offered toys up for our Hershey event and I asked you to hold on to them until we needed them...well WE NEED THEM NOW!!!!

If everyone in Garrison Carida can find it in there hearts and wallets to donate 1 toy, then we will be closer to our goal of having 311 toys by January 18th. I know that I am asking a lot with the holidays and tight budgets, but we can't let a single child feel left out.

If you can make arrangements to meet Jeff or myself, we'll pick the toys up OR you can mail them to Jeff (TK 76). Just email me privately if you are interested and I'll give you his address.

P.S. If anyone in the ECG can help us, we'd love to have you at the event or your toys if you can't make it. Long live Zippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for your attention.

Jason Romanoff
    ID/IN/IS 9141
    Executive Officer
    Garrison Carida
    "First to Advance...Last to Retreat"

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    We'll do what we can to help you guys out Jenn :)

3. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Thanks Meri!! :)

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I have a couple of co-workers who want to give us some toys as well.

5. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    awesome! :)

6. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Starting Sunday till Tuesday/Christmas Eve at KB Toys all Sw action figures are only $3.99!! This is a great price to gather a handful are two for this event!

7. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Just in time for next Saturday: Wizards of the West Coast stores are having a 1/2 off sale on all of their star wars auction figures & puzzles.

I know there is one located at the Exton Square Mall.

See everyone Saturday!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.