main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL TPM Survivor Round 3

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Author Topic: TPM Survivor Round 3
    maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 11-13-2000 08:49 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are the results for Round 2 of TPM Survivor:
    Group A:
    Aurra Sing 1
    Boss Nass 1
    Captain Panaka 1
    Darth Maul
    Destroyer Droid ? Immune!
    Ki-Adi Mundi 11
    Mas Amedda
    Nute Gunray 111
    Orn Free Taa
    Ratts Tyerell 1
    Ric Olié 1
    Sio Bibble 1
    Yaddle
    Yarael Poof

Group B:
    Battle Droid 1111
    Even Piell
    Mace Windu 1
    Oppo Rancisis 1
    Plo Koon
    Queen Padme Amidala
    Qui-Gon Jinn 1
    Rune Haako 111
    Saesee Tiin
    Sebulba
    Shmi Skywalker 11
    Sidious/Palpatine
    Watto
    Young Obi-Wan Kenobi 1

So...Nute Gunray and the battle droid are toast! That leaves these character left:

Group A: Aurra Sing, Boss Nass, Captain Panaka, Darth Maul, Destroyer Droid, Ki-Adi Mundi, Mas Amedda, Orn Free Taa, Ratts Tyerell, Ric Olié, Sio Bibble, Yaddle, and Yarael Poof.

Group B: Even Piell, Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Queen Padme Amidala, Qui-Gon Jinn, Rune Haako, Saesee Tiin, Sebulba, Shmi Skywalker, Sidious/Palpatine, Watto, and Young Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Vote for ONE CHARACTER FROM GROUP "A" AND ONE CHARACTER FROM GROUP "B" to be booted off the island. Some people accidentally voted two characters from the same group last time. Send me your votes by MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20th! Do it now, or you'll forget.

If you got voted off...you are still allowed to vote, you just can't win. However, if you were voted off, you still have the option of choosing one of these characters that are still available, and continuing to play: Orn Free Taa, Ratts Tyerell, Ric Olié, Sio Bibble, Yarael Poof, Even Piell, Rune Haako, or Saesee Tiin.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Whoever sends me the funniest picture relating to the US presidential election...gets immunity for Round 3...and I will post your picture.

Once again, thank you all for playing! I am open to any suggestions that you think would make the game more enjoyabe, or easier for you to play. Have a great day!

------------------
    Joshua Gregory
    Satisfying your Indiana jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.