main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Traveling Darth Vader

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    So what do folks think of meeting at downtown Tahou's or Dinosaur for lunch tomorrow and then trying to get some downtown pics in after that?

I came across this website today and #25 seems to be the same predicament we were having trying to decide where to take Vader.
    #2 might also be somewhat applicable to this thread.
    And, #27 reminded me of that real warm day a few weeks ago - I took Connor out for a walk to Wegmans and saw people wearing shorts.
    #12 is me - I couldn't tell you where the George Eastman House was either.
    I don't think we've had #33 happen for a while now, but it's been 3 years since this list was compiled.

~Doc_Bev

2. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Sorry guys I've been out of town (in syracuse go figure) for wegmans all week & have to work the mall today. Would anyone be up for doing some runnng around getting some pics before going to syracuse for the post holiday get together with salt city jedi?

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Some of us will be meeting at Charlotte Beach at 11:30-11:45-ish to get some photos with Vader then heading over to the Nick Tahou's in Gates for pictures.

We might be able to do photos before traveling to Syracuse, but it'll be real tough for us to get out the door that early.

~Doc_Bev

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I started posting some of our traveling Vader pictures over on the Rochester Fandom Member's Show & Tell gallery. I'll post more after we get back from Syracuse.

So what's the gameplan for photos tomorrow morning??

~Doc_Bev

5. BlueRoommate

BlueRoommate Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    I'm sorry I never got together with you guys. Between computer trouble and car trouble (both are resolved, thankfully) it was a hectic weekend.

Did you guys have fun out getting the pictures? (And I'm sooo sad I missed a perfectly good reason to hit Nick's!!)

6. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Darth had 2 seprate local tours :) Darren & Nicky & maybe Duane maybe, took him to Tahou's on Lyell & then Down to the port of Rochester on Saturday. I then picked him up on Sunday (on a roundabout way to the FanForce post holiday luncheon in syracuse)> On our way we visited, Kodak downtown, High Falls, the Dinosaur BBQ, Xerox downtown, Manhattan Sq Pk with the Strong Measuem in the backround, The Highland Park Diner, Highland Park, Mt Hope Cemetary, the Uof R , Rit, & of course Wegmans. Maybe a few other stops not sure. I got some real fun pics & will have them posted on the Rochester Fandom site later today.

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Here's the link to most of the pictures taken while Vader was in our care and as we passed him over to Syracuse.

~Doc_Bev

8. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Great shots guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.