main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Trek Game: Incident wrapup and questions

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by -JediClone-, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I'll be handing out XP for this past "episode" and not sure how long itll take everyone to spend it. Once we get to playing I'd like to be able to start the next session right at Graduation, so I'll try to do a wrapup here... or at least provide information up front to everyone can figure out what they want their PCs to do with the time.

The game left off with everyone (I think) still in the shuttlebay cargo room. Before being given leave to get on with your lives, everyone is taken aside and thoroughly de-briefed as to what they saw and did, and given strict orders that the incident is classified. Particularly the existence of inter-dimensional transporter technology, nor is anyone permitted to recreate or pursue private research on same under any circumstances. Starfleet would rather not let the word get out that such things are possible.

Several of the shuttlebay viewpanels are shut down and being worked on, and the holographic HUD displays in the Ops center are displaying the text message "THEY ARE COMING" followed by a number sequence corresponding to the other reality's quantum signature. Basically, the holo-virus started activating itself when the alternate-reality professor vanished.

(And Kirk Hall where all the holodecks are is a total mess... except for one room... so Cadet Caridian gets to have a nice technobabbly chat about that... as I recall he didnt share much information, so he has all or most of the data on the pre-activation version of the virus.)

The Academy is on full lockdown by the time you get to go back to your quarters. You can move about still if you have a good reason (read: work-related), and anyone who does would have to deal with checkpoints and have to sign in everywhere they go. The lockdown stays in effect through the following day, the day before Graduation, as the Academy grounds are thoroughly searched and its facilities debugged/un-sabotaged.

Oh, and the holocamera which was hidden in the parade route chairs is discovered and returned to its owner. He gets to have a nice chat about that.

If you have questions (such as the Gorn's research to fill in the holes in his investigation) please PM them by Thursday. Maybe we'll end up playing through some of this all anyway, in that case this info can at least give you all more time to think about what you want your PCs to do.

2. -JediClone-

Mar 21, 2005
    (PS. I gave Joe's TNG corebook back, but I will have a detailed printout of Skills and Ads/Disads so everyone will have something to look at for spending the XP...)

That said... I know it's my game, but when and where?

3. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Chris, I got a hold of Nora, and she said we can have it at their place. Standard time of 6 ish applies, but Nora will be out until closer to 7. I would recommend to show up later before sooner; it will let Mason make it home before we crash the place :p

4. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    I would love to be there for this one. Need a character though. Don't have any of the books either, so Chris, if you want to whip up a character for me to play that fits into the game, that would be awesome. If not, what do I need to do?

5. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I'll be ready at 6 for you guys to come.

6. -JediClone-

Mar 21, 2005
    Dave: With Nora and Joe already in the mix, and having two sessions of playing with 6 people, I think I've hot my level for player/PCs I can manage. I dont think there's room. Sorry.

7. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    No worries :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.