main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHunter

JohnHunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2006
    OCC: I know.;)

2. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    OCC: Also a reminder to vote Obama. [face_peace]

(And that the game is on a brief Hiatus.) [face_beatup]

3. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: I am back from my hiatus from theforce.net! So when does this game come off of hiatus? I am ready to get back on!

Oh and if I could I would vote Obama. But can I Take OFI1's character? sadly he won't be coming back...

4. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    (Occ I do apologize for my long departure from a game where I fought hard to revitalize the first time. If we should decide to resume I'm a go, and hopefully after almost two plus years we can see this one to the end)

5. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Yes, we will be resuming! :D

*Hugs Pullus tightly* I missed you, you ole' nerfherder! How ya been? o_O

6. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    *Pokes Sarge with a twig* :eek:

7. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    You think it's time to just close this thread? <.< That message Pullus made was two months old.

8. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    I was figuring you would say something more sarcastic. :p

And no, besides, don't you want to see the great Alec Stuko ascend yet even farther in greatness? :cool:

I shall deal with Pullus soon enough... [face_devil]

[face_dancing]

9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    He hasn't been on in over a week and what about everyone else that had ties to the RP? >.>

10. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    I've received some PM's from the others. Actually, they're what led me to come back and finish this. [face_mischief]

I assume your game as well? o_O

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Mayhaps. We'll see.

12. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
  13. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Still here if you need me.

14. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
  15. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Yes, both of you are very important. ;)

Welcome back Shadow and Yuul! [face_peace]

16. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    I would hope so. Besides, you can't play a game without its coolest character.

17. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    LOL, very true! [face_laugh]

18. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    *raises hand*

I've returned once again glad to see the ole crew back in the mix. Nolston will do his part to fulfill his duty to our great story.

19. SelenaMeeka

SelenaMeeka Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2008
    Mmm..I'll try to be active, as life isn't so hard now.

20. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Thanks, good to know, old friend. ;)

:eek: China, you still have a knack for suprising the crap out of me.

The Dork Lord has returned. :p

21. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    We should be back in business soon. [face_peace]

22. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    I'll start things off then. o_O

23. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006

24. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Alec Stuko
    Apsolon Shuttle

"Mate could you come over here, I think she might need your attention."

...Hm?

Alec had been sleeping peacefully enough, his mind stepping aside into the shadows of sleep while his body worked to heal during it's moment of rest. Too bad it really did only feel like a moment.

Slowly the healer regained consciousness, his mind returning to it's place and allowing him to begin the awakening process. His eyelids, having been sealed shut, twitched at the healer's first attempt to open them but soon they opened, blinked, and stayed so. There was a moment of question, the healer having forgotten where he was, but his brain, having returned, went about the process of retrieving the most recent memories and supplying them in an instant.

Alec had stared at his torn, bloody clothing blankly, but remembrance soon crossed his face. Yes, he remembered now.

His brain also supplied him with what a member of their team, Driton, had just spoken of and slowly, stiffy, the healer sat up straighter in his seat and rubbed at his eyes.

"Right," Alec murmured, his voice hinting to how tired he still was but if he was needed he was needed. He unbuckled himself from the pilot's chair and gave himself a moment to let the rest of his limbs awaken before he stood up. His body immediately insisted on dropping back down but the Jedi ignored it.

"What's wrong?" he questioned, turning towards Driton who was with the injured China before walking over to them. He rubbed at his eyes again. "Any change in her condition?"

TAG: JohnHunter, SelenaMeeka

25. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Nolston Oaland
    Apsolon Shuttle

Sleep was something that Nolston Oaland hadn't really achieved voluntarily in three years, and while his connection to the Force kept him rested it still couldn't fully replace the benefits of a night's sleep. His eyes kept to the horizon through the port view the jedi knight allowing for his mind to appreciate the beauty that must of once possessed the war torn planet they had been sent to. Their group now had surely been affected by Apsolon's contentious ways everything from physical fatigue to inner turmoil was included. Everything that seemed could go wrong did, and Nolston could definitely sense the cloud of the darkside beginning to distort his connection to the Living Force.

"Mate could you come over here, I think she might need your attention."

The sound of the Commander's voice drew Nolston out of his thoughts as he heard a shift from the chair next to him. Alec was once again being called to duty, and Nolston's appreciation for the young healer only continued to rise alongside his respect. Through it all Alec seemed to remember, and remain the Jedi he had began the mission as something that caused Nolston a swelling feeling of warmth to know that the Order they both served could still produce such quality jedi.

Nolston followed the young healer to China's side the pain she had endured throughout their mission clearly taking a toll on her. He reached for her in the Force, and found that her presences was still vibrant yet a bit distant. The cloud of darkness Apsolon hovered under made it difficult for Nolston to search the Force any further something that deeply worried him, and so with a sigh he turned his attention back to the others noting that something was distracting Driton's.

"I'm sure China will do well under your care Alec", Nolston commented somewhat slowly his throat a little sore from their last ordeal. "If you would like Alec we could take turns keep watch over China it might give us all a chance to get some rest", he suggested sincerely as Nolston turned his attention to Driton.

With everything going on around them Nolston had never lost notice of the fact that Driton was a man of proven measures, and little usually rattled the commander. With a step back from the rest of the group Nolston decided against approaching Driton about his hunches allowing the commander to come forth with his troubles at his own time.

Tag:Driton, Alec, and China

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.