main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Troopers on the Strip

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bleyd, May 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Well, a few of our Garrison are planning on hitting the strip in costume. Not sure as far as numbers go but so far it looks like 4-6 troopers and maybe Vader. If anyone is in need of a Star Wars fix we'll be at FAO Schwartz and/or Planet Hollywood round 7-8PM. Depending on how the guys feel we'll hit the strip(most likely a go) and march up and down a bit. Everyow and then we'll go as far as Fashion Show but usally just make the Mirage the turnaround point. Feel free to stop by and if you have a cam-corder bring it cause we ALWAYS have something cool that happens when we troop the strip at nite. One time we made one of the hip-hop shows from California. Another time we bumped into Penn&Teller when they were filming the Pizza hut commercial.
    If you do swing by FAO we're either under the horse, the Star Wars section on the third floor or the Employee break room sucking down water so we don't die.
    If you DO make it and can't find us I always have my cell with me (702)523-9487 Hope some of you can make it.

Tim Anadon TK-002
    Neon City Garrison CO

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I can't make it, but it sounds fun!

3. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    I'll probably get there round 7PM and depending on how things go we'll be out til the forum closes. Maybe later if don't get ready at FAO.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.