main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Trooping at Toys R Us

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by nmfiredawg, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Got an email from Jordan, one of the managers who really put the bug into James' ear.

"Hey Scott this is Jordan from Tru.....just want to thankyou for making a appearance at my store you were Great. As well as everyone else,,,,you guy's did such a great job with everything,,made alot of kids happy. I really Appreciate it i had a blast. Next time we will Advertise it were it will be HUGE!. I cant wait till that happens. anyway's thanks Scott for Everything. You guy's are so Awesome. hope to see you back really soon!.................thanks for the Pictures...............JORDAN!"

So I think things went pretty well. Maybe if someone else got another printer too it would go faster. Need to work out some kinks, but you guys are awesome.

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Any word about that article?

3. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    No he said he was going to call me back to get more info, since I was a little tired getting out of costume, but he has not done it yet..... So maybe he didn't get what he wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.