main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Upcoming events for SAFF ...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey People, I know we have the Holidays around the corner but I also wanted to let you know about some fun things that's on the board for us here in SA . . .

Star Wars DVD Viewing - I know we have talked about this and we will be shooting for sometime either the last weekend in Nov or the first week of Dec - more details to follow on this . . .

Prop and / or costume building gathering - The spark has started and I know that I have been working on my helmet for some time now and will be going on to work on my armor and I know that I have talked to a few other members that would like to have a cool collectible or costume of their own. So I was thinking that those of you who do have an interest in this can meet up with myself and a fellow builder and new member to the SAFF (Jim) to have some gatherings where we can discuss what we'd like to build and look in to the steps needed to make what we want. Look for these gatherings to take place on a bi-weekly basis. Look for us to have the meetings take place on Mondays !!!!

Two Towers Viewing on Dec.18th - The plans are to head to the Huebner Oaks for the midnite showing of this movie and possibly a small gathering afterwards to celebrate me getting older :)

And finally, for those of you who are interested in the RPG and CCG games, please post your interest on the SAFF board, I know that Rob and Dan have been avid players at one time so if you wish to get with others to play, let it be known and we can see about talking with our connections at the Comic/Collectible stores to get you to host some games there . . .

Take Care Friends :)

John Laurel

2. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    it looks like the ball is rolling for saff guys and we need everyones help to make our group very successful. i am up for the groups activities. how about we meet at walden books in westlakes mall or at barnes and nobles in ingram for some of our meetings.as one of saff officers, i invite all members and non-members to participate with the hottest group in town. mtfbwy ROB!

3. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Ooo! Can I be an officer too?! I can say tough things like, "Why aren't you at your post?" or "Move along!" or "Where are you taking this..thing?"

Can I? Huh? Please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.