main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Meetings/Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    It's quite alright, Robin. If you want to make a meeting, just suggest a day you're off and we can try to make it happen. =)

2. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hey, do we want to make plans for a group viewing of Revenge of the Sith? We all ended up at different theatres for the premiere, I know we wanted to see it together, and I also know we're all going to see it again. =) I say we should go to the Dayton Mall theatre and see it sometime next week if we can. We can also discuss how to promote ourselves.

3. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Im all for that Sara hope we can get some of the people i handed the web address to lastnight will come along they were good people.

4. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hopefully some people show up, that'd be most excellant. So what day are we going to shoot for for this group viewing? I'm thinking Friday, or Sunday even.

5. the_doctor8706

the_doctor8706 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    hi there everyone thank you DemonJedi for the little paper with this web address on it i was one of the star wars freaks dressed in the robes and carrying a blue obi-wan lightsaber this is a pretty cool site with everything thing from local boards to nation wide boards on the movies i dont know how long ill be around but this place was definitly worth checking out! thnx again for the invite

6. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Hey im glad you took the time to check it out thanks for coming make yourself at home your with friends:) Sara Im all for going Friday that way Aamie can go hehe Hope you can come also Doc.

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hello, doc, and welcome to the Dayton boards! =D You're most welcome to stick around and post, as well as attend any event we're planning.

I think a Friday viewing would be good then, what time should we shoot for? It has to be in the evening for us, because Lin doesn't get home till about 6:30pm.

Also, Qui-Gon Ludo has suggested Cincy and Dayton get together for a BBQ, which I think is a great idea. Anyone interested should post here.

8. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Ok, we *NEED* to pick a time to view the movie. I'm going to tentatively say 6:30-7:00 to meet at the Dayton theatre. I'm hopefully bringing a few friends, and I might even wear my costume.

9. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Im all for it Sara but the Dayton theater thats the one were all seen Constatine right? anyway ill be there :)

10. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I had a good time watching the movie again, I wish I had thought to see it earlier in the day so we could have hung out longer. =\

11. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    So, when do we want to do our next meeting?

12. DemonJedi

Feb 4, 2003
    hey sara im not sure, 19th right, but dont know what to do lol. bowling sounds good or if anyone else has suggestions?

13. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Bowling could be fun, haven't done that in a while. I'm going to try to have my graduation party Saturday the 18th, so I don't know if a 19th meeting would work for me. x_x

14. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Tomorrow at 1pm Saturday, July 16th is the Dayton-Cincy picnic-canoe trip! Bring your lifejackets, and bug spray. Hope to see some of you Dayton people there! =D

15. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Ok, so I made a mistake and posted the wrong date. x_x; I hope no one read that/listened to that.. The *real* date is Sunday, July 17th. Tomorrow. ::sheepish::

16. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hey, guys All-Ohio is drawing near! Saturday, July 30th 12 noon at Darby Park near Columbus! If you need directions, PLEASE ask. Also, if you plan to come make it known, ya?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.