main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive ***Updated April 8th*** A few Star Wars illustrations

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by TIGERLILI, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIGERLILI

TIGERLILI Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2009
    http://www.tigercavill.com/?p=41

Thanks for looking!

I'm working on a new set soon.

****Update****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-F7UmeUmM&feature=channel_page

This was a short sort of semi animated piece I did for Atomfilms women of star wars competition using some of the illustrations you have already seen and others. Anyway, some weird computer gaff happened though and it didn't end up being submitted, so it's just kind of floating out there in space all alone....

2. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    Wow, they be some cool looking drawings ye got there. :) I likes how only part of the Death Star can be seen, it makes it feel more like a predator. That's also one of the most sinister looking versions of Palpatine I've ever seen. The ones you have of Vader look great, and I love the revered spiritual looks of both Padmé Amidala and George Lucas.

Keep it up, I can't wait to see more. :D

3. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    Your work is beautiful. I especially like the Amidala picture.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Tigerlili, they are beautiful and powerful alike. So much light and darkness creating create an overwhelming emotinal canvas here, which is a layer of the actual painting itself.

The death star looks spooky and elegant, so do Palpatine and Vader.

I like your Padmé a big deal, floating in the night like Artemis, Heng-O, Arianrhod, Selene, Luna, Ix Chel, Mawu, Coyolxauqui or Diana.

*melts away*

5. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Those are great! I really like the Vader and the Palpy. The colors are beautiful.

6. TheBride

TheBride Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2008
    AzureAngel2´s up-date sock:

I forgot to comment about GL: he looks great.

And as for "The Immolation": breath taking! Blessed be!

I dared to look at other paintings of your´s on your webside. They remind me a lot of some of the illustrations in a little book of mine that I brought in Dublin 12 years ago. It is called "Return of the great goddess" and is edited by Burleigh Mutén.

Ups, my husband reminds me that we have an appointment in town... dang!

*is in search of her shoes now, while a certain sithly person grins all over his bearded face*

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Those are really beautiful works of art. What are you using?

8. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    Hi Tigerlili,

I want to congratulate you, that is some very beautiful artwork [face_love]
    I love your Padme, she looks so much like an angel. The way you did her hair is gorgeous
    The one of Palpatine is a great moody picture, he scares me, lol ^__^

Really well done, and I would love to see more !

9. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Those are beautiful! I love the one of Padme; she looks so enchanting there.

10. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hello TIGERLILI, and welcome to Fan Art! All I can say is WOW on your paintings--amazing, beautiful, evokative all! Your use of line and color is awesome, and the almost art-deco style you blend into them is so unique! =D= They're all fabulous, but I especially like the one of Palpatine (I agree about this being one of the "scariest" renderings of him I've seen!), Amidala (so beautiful and ethereal) and Lucas (this would be something I could see him wanting on his wall at home!). Wonderful, emotional work--thank you so much for sharing it with us! We'll definitely be looking forward to seeing more--and again, welcome! :D

FF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.