main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary (Using Mogook's Latest Map) In what county of the SOUTHERN MD Chapter you live in?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fipe_Naz-mero, Apr 7, 2005.

?

(Using Mogook's Latest Map) In what county of the SOUTHERN MD Chapter you live in?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. CALVERT

60.0%
  2. CHARLES

20.0%
  3. SAINT MARY'S

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DivineJedi

DivineJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 5, 2005
    Sounds fabulous!!

The places you picked are perfect! I frequent Waldorf a lot, and PF is right down the street, and the St. Mary's area sounds familiar as well. What a plan!

And I'd gladly go and see Ep III with you! I'm all about seeing it more than twice!! :D

2. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    The is official.... I should start a new topic to get the information necessary to make a meeting. I will start it and you'll be able to follow.
    Thanks DivineJedi...

3. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    Fipe- Another awesome timeline is at: http://www.jedinet.com/timeline/index.asp

4. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    You all should check out the Literature forum if you're into the EU. It's got all the topics for the latest news, and plenty of... well, interesting discussions. Haha, just thought I'd pass that on. I spend a lot of my posting time over there. But now that there's a meeting going on, I might have to watch two boards now!

5. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Thanks BobaKareu:
    I was looking for another timeline to compare. Thank you so much.

6. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Friends in the Force:
    Just wanted to bring forward the poll so people could still see it and vote.
    Thanks.

7. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Just wanted to bring the Poll up front again so people could still see it and vote on it...
    Thanks

8. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    Figured I'd stop by the Md FF site and let you guys know that I'm from 'round here. I live in Southern Calvert County, and it's great to see that there are a few others like me around here!

9. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Well just figured that I would stop in too. I used to live in Calvert County and I still have a home in St. Marys County. So I am familar.

10. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Is good to see people finally writing in here. I have to apologize for my lack of prescense... but other matters are asking for more of myself. Now i have a daughter to attend to. I hope more people could keep coming back here, so we can try to meet again.

Best of regards to all.
    God Bless.
    May the Force be with you...
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA-NE REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.