main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC VicFF State wide FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    *Licks jam off his lips... growls*

Rasberry?! First you shoot me with nuts and now you insult me with rasberry? Pathetic!

*Starts to throw an endless amount of apple grenades at BOTH Holocron and D_B, takes out two large submachine guns each shooting out banana peels then starts throwing breadsticks from his pockets, THEN jumps on a plane, takes off then bombards them with overgrown Maltesers*

I love the smell of Maltesers in the morning! :D

2. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    :: Lute wakes up after an 8 hour nap ::

It seems my icecream and grapes have encrusted to my face. Cool. And whats this? Rockmelons too? Oh well time to suck on these chocolate salty balls DJTJ sent over.

:: SNORT. SUCK ::

Food fights make living so much cheaper. Hardly have to pay for anything.

: Rips off icecream/rock melon/grape face mask combination and fires chunks at both Rogue and DJTJ ::

3. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    *Uses a tennis raquet to repel the maltesers*

*Charges at JMD, picking him up and throwing him into a swmming pool full of green jelly*

*Continues to spray soft-serve ice cream at him*

4. _Holocron_

_Holocron_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2002
    [face_shocked]

*swears indiscriminantly under sudden bombardment of assorted ordinance and launches himself over the bar to take refuge*

guess I pushed him a little too far...

good. [face_devil]

*whilst evading JMD's ongoing bombardment, holocron uses the pub's cooking faclities and melts huge quantities of marshmellows. once at a thick, sticky consistency he empties them into the now empty kegs and springs out from behind the bar - shooting the thick, sticky marshmellow-mix at JMD - throwing him against the far wall where he remains pinned as the mix quickly cools*

Get yirself out of THAT one, yir cheeky huggard! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

5. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    * 100 posts for The Lute in less then a week(!) since he first logged in *

Who would like to be the lucky blighter to recieve a celebratory cake (with 100 candles burning) catapulted into there face?

6. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Go Go Lute!

The New Agers are certainly ragers

7. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Come on, no takes for the cake?

Rogue? PoT? J.E? Hawk? DJTJ? Anyone?

8. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm impartial to the odd cake, but please, blow out the candles first :p

::Hurls choc-chip cookie at JMD::

9. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    I think that cake could go too better use...

:: catchs cake and Smooshs it into rouges face ::

I'm just a simple man trying too make my way in the food fight, and an allie is hard too find! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Damn you and everything you stand for!!!

::Stands to one side, trying to hide the embarrasment of being hit by a small blue creature's cake::

11. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    *While stuck to the wall due to Holocron's marshmallows and all the while being struck by R_P's chocolate chips, he decides to do something he has never perfected. Slowly his whole body starts melting (like the guy from Terminator 2) until he is a puddle, then wobbles forward a little bit and then reforms himself infront of where he use to stand stuck*

Muhahaha! Nothing can stop me no- *gets hit in the face with some pie*

Alright that's it!

*Starts chucking pizzas like freezbies at everyone in the room and starts hurling kebabs like spears*

12. laifir

laifir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Hehe! Die Jedi Scum!
    *Showers all present with two tonne of ORANGE SHERBERT*

13. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Ahhh SHERBET!!!

::Grabs large shovel to stockpile for later, makes a pathetic attempt to launch what remains of Lute's cake a PoT::

14. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001

From the depths of the arena, PoT emerges once more, spinning in the air to lash at the cake with his oversized breadstick - extra crusty - splattering it everywhere. The gore-like cream covered the fronds of his jacket, as he fluidly spun a lazy dance of mockery, out of the darkness of his twirling jacket coming 3 day old Macca's Cheeseburgers, flung at everyone as he dropped to the ground and ran for Rogue, Breadstick held high in a defensive posture....

"I have you now, old friend..."

15. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    ::Rogue produces a small french fries, calmly eating them, he views the oncoming nutcase with a breadstick. Grabs a large supersoaker and begins filling with chilli sauce, pumps away::

16. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Spits chips

17. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    *Starts firing fish sauce out of a super-soaker at everyone*

18. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    ::Finds a large chocolate rug and shields himself from the sauce, firing the chilli ray in return::

19. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    *Feels chilli enter eyes*

AHHHHH!!!! IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!!!!!!

*Washes eyes while at the same time throwing frog legs at RP*

20. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    *As the battle rages on he shiels himself from whatever is being thrown/squirted at himself thanks to Holocron's marshmallow mix. Then he gets some dough, and creates 10 exact replicas of hiself. Hooking up his jumper leads to the his car and the life like pieces of though, he then turns on the car and the pieces of dough come to life!*

Muhahaha! Now I have an army of me! Get them boys!

*The now alive huge pieces of dough go attacking everyone else whie he sits back and watches it unfold*

21. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001

Our Hero spins above the chilli sauce, but is not quite quick enough, the blast taking him down to the ground and inflaming his rectum with the calcutta blast.
    Grimacing as he stands, and Rogue is occupied with the fish sauce blasts, PoT pulls out a petrol station hot dog blaster, firing the festering footlongs at Rogue, as he swipes at the young one's head with his breadstick...extra crunchy.

22. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    *Ceases attack on RP, avoiding the dough-people as he runs towards the pool*

*Throws a plutonium rod in to the jelly-filled pool and it turns into a huge gelatinous monster*

Take out those little dough creatures!

*Sneaks up behing JMD and pours curry paste all over him*

23. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    ::eek:verwhelmed, he curls into a small ball, grabbing one of JMD's cookiedough men and slowly muching, planning his great revenge. A frog's leg appears from across the room and he is enlightened::
    Of course, the intergalactic superduper anti inflammitary cancer causing gravy gun... Why didn't I think of it earlier?
    ::He grabs the gun and proceeds to soak the pathetic army of cookie dough men, short circuiting them. Seeing the plague of frog's legs, he dousts them in gravy and sets them alight, content to watch them burn upon the fatty goodness that is Gravox::

24. darth_brutus

May 25, 2002
    *Runs over to telephone, makes a phone call.*

*Hangs up phone with an evil look upon his face*

Excellent..... [face_devil]

But as for now...

*Sprays Fanta out of a hose all over everyone, leaving them covered bu a sticky residue*

25. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    *Wakes up to discover Pie ill-ly thrown at his house only a couple of pages earlier...hidden dynamite explodes in his face, causing a great deal of annoyance to the unsuspecting Jet-Eye*

"I hate pies," he exclaims, questioning the motive of he who threw the pie, coming to a conclusion of Marxist proportions and all that jazz. Presently, he declares, "All power to the Soviets," and launches several large sacks of *scary music* grain, with the muscle of 55 pee-ed off boarders (with whom he resides), in the direction of the New-Ager Dump, declaring War, (there's that word again Ladies and Gents)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.