main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Video gaming news!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Also finished playing the single player game for Jedi Academy, you have nothing to worry about as I saved the galaxy, again. Im going back to my save though right before I have to choose to go dark or join the light. The first time I stayed on the light side. I figured I was due considering all of Axia's evilness in the RPG and the fact that I enslaved the whole galaxy in Knights of the Old Republic. That reminds me I have that for PC now, I should play that again.

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I need to get the PC version of KOTOR. I heard it was an excellent game. Its based on Neverwinter nights. Speaking of, I want to try to revive our NWN online gaming sessions. there is a new version out: NWN Gold, which has the original NWN, the first expansion and some other goodies for $40. If anyone is interested, let me know, I can try to set it up with Arphaxad (he always GMed for us).

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I've been a huge fan of Final Fantasy since the beginning. Although I didn't like 7 for some reason. But I just saw some screen shots for FF12 coming out next year on PS2 and they look amazingly unbelievable, even for a Square game. I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to play FFX-2, what about you Acthar? If you play it let me know how it is.

I'd like to play ff11, but I probably won't since Galaxies destroyed my mmorpg hopes with their crappier than crap jedi system. I may never play online games again. Yeah right, who am I kidding with that? I can't stay mad at them for too long.

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Haven't had a chance to play X-2, but yes XII looks really really awesome. It kinda reminds me of final fantasy VIII (the best one in my opinion), so we'll see how it all turns out there.

BADGER for the love of all that is holy click here. i can't get this song out of my head. at all. I have jury duty (explaining the general drop off in my postting) and i jsut sang the song in my head for hours. wee.

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Is XII not out yet??? because my friend said he's been playing it and that he's almost beaten it....but I will find out if he's telling the truth or not because he's supposed to let me borrow it after he's finished with it.

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    FF 12 is not out until late next year, but FF 10 part 2, seen on the cover as X-2 is out. It is a little confusing, but X-2 is a part 2 to FFX. FFXII is a totally different game, number 12 in the series. I have no idea what made them do that, I think its dumb.

7. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    HOLY CRAP! I'm playing Fatal Frame II... and its scarier than the original... but this time I'm all alone while playing it.. freaking scary... gerson you gotta check this one out for old times sake...

8. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Is it more of just the camera thing or did they spice it up a little bit?

9. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I've been playing the newest Legacy of Kain game: Defiance. It's a pretty sweet game...way better than Blood Omen 2. Sometimes I wish i was a vampyre.

10. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Here is some good video gaming news. Yahoo games are freakin awesome. Darkstar and I have been playing dominoes there for the last few nights (what a fun game). We are pretty much tied score wise, we win some we lose some. But, lo! I proclaim forth a challenge for all of the world! I Challange all to dominoes or cribbage! I am the master of old man games! Fear me!

11. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I will school you at cribbage anytime, anyplace, any...channel! Except for that one time we played, I let you win! My Yahoo! iD is clsmith623, what's yours, baby?

12. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    its still the camera thing.. but the story is so freaky...

I'm always up for dominoes, and I've never palyed cribbage, but I'll learn. my yahoo thing is darkstar_designs009

lets get it on....

13. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    My ID is Horndeity. I will work you at cribbage. It's totally an accountant's game. You have no chance to survive, make your time. Also, I am coming to visit for a week starting saturday, so I will bring my dominoes and my cribbage set. I will own you both. at once. with my eyes closed.

14. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    i added both of you to yahoo messenger so we can chat while i whoop on you guys.

15. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Well, I don't have yahoo messanger anymore (just AIM), but if you see me on, challenge me.

16. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Why don't you just get it then?

17. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Shut up, that's why!

18. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    You bring up a good point. Obviously you have argued once or twice before. But I'm sure you're not prepared for this one:

Oh Yeah...?!

19. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    pfft. It is obvious you underestimate my powers of debate. BEHOLD MY RETORT:

YEAH!

20. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Hrmmmm. You do have some skill, but alas, not yet enough. For thus I say:

You better do it...or else!!

21. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    It seems I have underestimated you as well, but be afraid for I bring THIS to the table:

NO! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Ahem. Take this:

Your MOM!

23. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Your whole family. BOOYAH!

24. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Your CATS!

25. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    well, they are like rubber you are like glue, so whatever you say bounces off of them and sticks to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.