main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Village Gate Toy Show - Dec 4th 2005

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Thanks guys for such a great turn-out at this event! It looks like we've started a trend, because now Rochester Fantasy Fans and Rochester Otaku got tables this time around too.

Congrats to Wingnut on his costume debut - Tusken Raider!! [face_dancing]
    Big thanks to HothGirl for making it for him so he can reach his goal of 501st-dom. ;)

Congrats to Lyn for her Deepa Bilba (sorry too tired to check if I'm spelling that correctly) costume. I meant to say so at the show, but kept forgetting - it looked great!

Thanks to our North Ridge friends for coming out and trooping with us! It's always a pleasure hanging with you guys.

Thanks to TD-027 for watching the table for me so I could do a little shopping. :) Never got around the whole show, because I ran out of money first! :p But, at least I got a good deal on my Slave Leia Unleashed.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to socialize too much this time. With the added factor of the sales table I was just too stressed out. [face_worried]

Thanks to TX4277 for helping cart stuff around and set-up our Trek figures.

I'm sure there's more thank yous I'm forgetting, but I'm too tired to think. I'm just not used to getting up at 5:30am - and staying up. :p

I'll try to get the pictures up for this tomorrow.

~Doc_Bev

2. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    [face_tired] Can someone post pics of my costume...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? [face_praying]

My apps are all filled out but I need pictures. :_|

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    The pictures from this are now posted!

~Doc_Bev

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Forgot to mention - speaking of pictures...
    In this week's issue of the Rochester Insider they actually published the press release I sent in for the Village Gate Toy Show! And better yet they included a "stock photo" they had from the shoot in the Spring of our very own TD-027. I have about 7-8 copies of it. The photo is on page 50.

~Doc_Bev

5. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    Would you like me to get more? How many?

6. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I think what I have should be plenty. My two concerns were getting TD-027 a copy and having one to scan. One of my (many) projects is to add a section to our website that has scans of any articles we've been in.

~Doc_Bev

7. JediKnightLisa

JediKnightLisa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2002
    Sorry I couldnt make it to this at the last moment! :( Unfortunately, the inlaws had a last minute birthday party that they decided to have. I guess they feel that the rest of us dont have lives on the weekend. So, I had to be there to keep the peace. ;)

Looks like you all had a good time. Please let us know if anything else comes up, always love hanging with you guys! :) Cannot wait for the RPO!!! :D

8. JediKnightLisa

JediKnightLisa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2002
    Nice tuskin wingnut! :) Gotta keep adding to the numbers.....

9. Ayka

Ayka Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2005
    Alas, I must be with lisa, in a regret that I and Akayeon could not make this event last minute, Akayeon ended up at work, and I ended up working on cleaning the house for the up-n-coming Christmas Season.

I do wish I could have been there though -_-.

May the Force be with You all,

10. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I was working on our scrapbook a bit today and found that I have 24 copies :eek: of page 50 in which TD-027 appears. I put two in the scrapbook and am not sure what to do with the rest. TD-027 did you need/want any more copies? Maybe hang them up around work? [face_laugh]

~Doc_Bev

11. jedimaster1610

jedimaster1610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2005
    Seeing how you have a ton, do you think I could get one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.