main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIP Tickets

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by GodAtum, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    That can't be right. The UPS Ground delivery option was automatically selected (and charged) when I purchased my two Jedi Knight VIP passes.

Did you uncheck the UPS Ground option when you submitted your order?

2. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Nope. I selected the UPS option. That'll be my next question to Amanda when she replies to the one I sent asking if everything will be available for pickup on Tuesday or Wednesday or if it'll be a Thursday sort of thing. I also asked about regular passes.

3. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    I'm gonna be pretty pissed if the VIP passes must be picked up onsite after spending the extra $10 for UPS...

4. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    Reply from Amanda:

Check in is on Tuesday from 4 to 8 and Wednesday from 11 to 6. But you can also check in the rest of the week also.

The specific times for VIP check in can be found on the master schedule here: http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/Schedule/

Regular passes are actually beginning to go out today ?everyone should be out in the mail by Sunday at midnight.

5. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    So both VIP's and Hyperspace members will have to wait on the same line to get their badges? That's what I'm getting from what the schedule says.

That sucks.

6. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    Next reply from Amanda:

Yes, you?ll receive your VIP pass at the check in. You will be receiving a letter in the mail within the next week that includes an order form for your merchandise. This form can be completed and returned back to me so we can complete your order prior to the show. You again have the option to have this delivered straight to your hotel room!

The UPS option should have only been for your regular admission tickets. I?m going to check with our registration director and if it was applied to your VIP ticket, he will have that credited back to your card. Sorry for any inconvenience. We just want to ensure that the correct person is receiving their VIP badge and making use of all its amenities!

7. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    I'm just hoping there is a dedicated check-in line exclusively for VIP's.

8. jedidave76

jedidave76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2004
    I'm getting DESPERATE here. Anyone? Anyone?

I REALLY need a VIP ticket

9. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Now that I thought about it, this is actually a good idea (not mailing out the VIP passes). Now I don't have to fret about my mail carrier dropping my two Jedi Knight passes between the seat of the mail truck and getting lost.

Peace of mind can go a long way...

10. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    I ssssooooooooooooo agree!

11. jedidave76

Aug 6, 2004
    I'm willng to pay good money! contact me

12. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Judging by the huge response I think your out of luck. Plus now with them having to be picked up on site by the people who bought them it make it even harder to sell them off.

13. jedidave76

Aug 6, 2004
    Goonies never say "Die"

14. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    I checked my receipt and I was charge 9.95 for UPS shipping, so I emailed the inquiry address for a refund. Make sure you guys check your receipts as well.

15. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Got the refund for shipping already.

16. Beretta911

Beretta911 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    Just checked my account, got the refund.

17. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Same here - $9.95 refund posted on 7/20.

18. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    :eek: 911!!!!!

I just got the Jedi Master email stating that badges would be mailed. I emailed Amanda @ Reed and this is the response:

Hi Kara,
    We went back and forth about this a few times. Last I spoke to you we were having you pick them up on site. But as of Wednesday afternoon we thought it?d be best to send you the badges. So as the email states ?you will receive it in the mail next week ?by Tuesday.

Thanks!
    Amanda

19. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    I got the same official email notification for my two Jedi Knight VIP badges!! =D=

20. Thistledown

Thistledown Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    There is one very disappointing thing is that email.

"Please note: you may only order one item to be delivered to your hotel room, but you will also receive express access to the Celebration Store check out onsite, should you decide to purchase any additional items when you arrive."

I was under the impression I wasn't going to have to visit the store and just have my order delivered to my hotel room. Express access to checkout is not the same as avoiding the store lines entirely.

21. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    Keep an eye out next week for your badge in the mail, along with a letter outlining all the important details and information on where to pick up your Jedi Knight VIP incentives onsite.

The proof is in the writing! VIP's are being mailed!
    Received my transmission today.

22. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Who knows really. At first, I emailed them and they said I would receive them next week. Then, after reading this here, I emailed them again and they said I had to pick them up onsite. Talked with them on the phone Thursday, and had to pick them up onsite. Now, got the email that said they will be mailed to me. Interesting, to say the least. I will watch the mailbox nonetheless.

23. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    Guess I'm the lucky first... got my Jedi Knight badge last night. Was sent via FedEx in an envelope.

Aayla Secura is the picture, wonder who the master is?

24. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Awesome. Maybe Plo Koon for Master?

25. ksomm814

Mar 17, 2005
    Is it Clone Wars based or Ep 2/3 based?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.