main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Wanted: A Few Good (or Evil) Jedi

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MaraInsanity, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraInsanity

MaraInsanity Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2002
    Hi everyone! Long time no post. :)

I'm not sure if many of you are planning to attend this year's Convergence (7/1-7/3) or not, but my roommate and I are working on something a little silly for the masquerade. Essentially, we need a couple people to participate in our skit who own Jedi costumes. Or actually, any kind of Star Wars costume would probably work.

We're doing a bit of a parody of RotS which will spiral into something completely different. I'll provide details about the skit in private if anyone wants to know, but I'd rather not post it here because nobody will expect it that way. PM me for details.

There also may be need for a number of non-costumed stage ninjas (3-4), so if you don't own a costume but do have a lot of black clothing there may be a place for you as well. Anyone interested in helping out?

2. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Oh, Jo... I wish I could do this... unfortunately I'm going to Winnipeg to visit our friends and experience my first Canada Day and so I'll be out of town. :(

3. MaraInsanity

Feb 23, 2002
    That's ok, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in Winnipeg experiencing the greatness that is Canada Day. Hug a mountie for me! ;)

4. QuiGonnJenn

QuiGonnJenn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Minnesota Force was thinking of putting a skit together but there hasn't been an overwhelming resonse. (3 people right now would be on board for it). Perhaps we could join forces so to speak.

5. QuiGonnJenn

QuiGonnJenn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    I should add that I have an Aayla Secura costume.

Jenny

6. MaraInsanity

Feb 23, 2002
    Thanks for replying! Luckily I've managed to talk a couple of my friends into filling in for the roles of Obi-wan and Anakin which should be enough for the skit itself. If you guys enter we'll all have to hang out in the green room though. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.