main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wanted DH-17 blaster pistol

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by kafka47ca, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kafka47ca

kafka47ca Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2010
    I have tried looking for the Nerf product but it is either way too expensive (when you factor in Shipping & Handling charges) or simply not available? Therefore, if anyone has a NEW or USED DH-17 blaster pistol made from some sort of durable material that they would be willing to part with for $30, including Shipping & Handling to Toronto, Canada pls. PM me.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    For $30, all you can get would be the Nerf gun and the paint to make the colors accurate.

3. -Gundark-

-Gundark- Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 1, 2010
    I paid $40 for mine before S&H and honestly, I think it was worth it. There is only about an inch difference between the MR and the Nerf but once completed, I got several compliments on it and for as close to "real" as it looks now, I probably would've paid more. Kicking myself for not cleaning these off the shelves for resale.

Also, they initially sold for $20 and anyone trying to make a profit won't sell for under $30 not including S&H and, while I haven't priced them in awhile, I surfed around for a month trying to get a better deal and $40 really was the best deal I could find.

Lotsa luck, happy hunting and mtfbwy [face_peace]

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    For the money you are looking to spend, you could probably build your own DH-17. I would check the following site for their tutorial.

http://www.imperial-fleet.com/BBC/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4

- Bill

5. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.