main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War Torn: A NJO RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: one word Crash!

2. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay,but what does it mean when people say "UP!!"?

IC: Ilena was surrounded. Her shields were down. It was no surprise when she crashed on Coruscant.

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Luunden walked around, looking for someone. ANYONE who could possibly have survived this far into the assault. He cursed himself as he saw a whole group of Yuuzhan Vong heading his way. "Ask and you shall recieve." he muttered to himself. He entered a small building right as a ship crashed into the soldiers. He went out of the building to see that none of the soldiers had survived being run over by a ship. But the ship didn't explode on impact, so there might be survivors. He quickly ran up and forced his way into the ship. In the cockpit he found a young woman....

4. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I knew y'all would be back.

5. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Well, Luunden had been waiting in the Crimson Corridor since for a long time. I just now thought that I could bring Amidala's character into interaction with mine.

6. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I'm with you in the Crimison Corrador I guess.

7. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I'm tring my best to save this game but I guess it's not gonna happen.

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Luunden felt for a pulse and found a faint one. He looked around for anyone to help and saw a male Twi'lek wondering through the corridor. "Hey, you! Help! We have survivors on this ship!"

9. Cryil-Vald

Cryil-Vald Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Name: Cryil Vald
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Skin: White
    Credits:1000
    Weapons:Custom BFB(big f'ing Blaster) and a imperail royal guards Vibro-Glaive(like the one Kir Kanos has)
    Force:none
    Bio: A one time imperial guard, turned merc, cryil had worked long and hard, and gain peoples trust to end up living on courscant and working with the New Republic when the vong had attacked, luckily for him, he kept his personal ship, the YT-2400 "Wayward Son" in a dock on the lower levels, but by the time he found out the vong had attacked, it was useless to try to escape with so many vong ships flying about, so therefore he set off to find others to mount a resistance
    Other:

Cryil strode down the barely lit corridors of the lower level, clad in his black armour lined flightsuit, clutching his massive blaster piston in a gloved hand, his red hair was matted agianst his head with sweat,he had not shaved in awhile, and it showed. He peaked around a corner to see afew vong walking down another corridor, probably looking for survivors. He couldnt let them find his ship, but if he opened fire on them, other might hear it. He slid his blaster into its holster, and drew his vibro'glaive, flicking a switch that shot one blade from it hiding place deep in the weapons handle. the sound must of got there attention, because he heard one of the vong grunt something, and the ran towards his postion. He moved out of his corner and swung the bladed weapon, surprising the vong and cutting thru there crab armour easily. The vong were quickly dispatched, lying on the steelcrete ground, his vibrating glaive was soaked in blood, cryil was breathing in gasps..

10. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "I'm on my way."

11. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Scarheads!" Ti yelled as 5 Yuuzhan Vong warriors rushed at the ship.

12. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Time to put this one to sleep.

DA please lock War Torn: A NJO RPG, and my other game What If?.

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: RIP War Torn...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.