main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion (Warning tag) The (Super) shadow (DOESN'T) know...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by DarthBreezy, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I've been hearing stuff that he runs the starwarsepisode7news.com site and I immediately took it off of my favorites.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Although not infallible by a long chalk, TF.N is one of the best places for true news outside of TOS - I'd rather my click pennies not go to pay someone's legal fees fighting LFL...

3. Crankcase

Crankcase Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 20, 2012
    There is no starwarsepisode7news.com site. If you're talking about starwars7news.com then it has nothing to do with this SS. It's my blog and please stop confusing people here. The article I posted there is even posted on this site too.

P.S. All the posts on the blog are taken from another sites. They are not fabricated there. That's why there's always a source quoted. Leave my blog out of this!

4. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    Sticky this thread and let the truth be known throughout the realm! =D=

Not to go into too much of a diatribe, but I had my fill of face-palm moments during the making of the PT involving discussion with friends who believed SS's "scoops" to be gospel. I would be quite happy to go through the ST not having to hear any more of SS's fabrications. Anyone's free to speculate, but their is a line where speculation turns into out right fraud...

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  5. Rawne

Rawne Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    Luckily I missed out on SS the 'first time round', I didn't get an Internet connection at home until 2007. Reading through just one article on his site has caused me to facepalm more times than I care to remember. Thanks for the headsup.

6. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Okay, good to know and thank you for the heads up

7. Palpatine2016

Palpatine2016 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    I enjoy your website!

8. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    The name Supershadow is synonymous with Voldemort in that we should no longer speak it.

9. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    in other news, microwaves and bananas both emit radiation. the ice caps are melting. and leaving your refrigerator door open wastes electricity.

10. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Your site is NOT on the list of known Voldermort mirrors in the first post of this thread. All the rest ARE mirrors or lead to the cesspit. Fan sites are generally 'buyer beware' anyway, this is just a PSA for a website that has actually been served with C&D letters from 'teh Boss's' company. [face_peace]

11. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    I remember, when I was around 6 or 7, finding SuperShadow's website and telling all my friends about his wonderful scoops. This thread definitely needs to be read by newcomers so that they can avoid what I suffered through.

12. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Well atleast Super Shadow is putting stuff out there that most fans want to hear ! the big 3 back , follows the EU , may 29th release date ect ......good on him gives me hope .....

Axle-Starweilder likes this.
  13. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Well I'm not going to sticky it for now. Mostly because eventually we're going to separate the forums.

14. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    But he's a fraud, and nothing on his site is true...

StoneRiver and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  15. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I'm astonished that this clown is still active. I remember reading his site before I registered on the JC, ten years ago.

16. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    Most of us remember his crazy ramblings, no one really paid him much mind.

What happened to Ternian and the other folks at MF.com? http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/ seems the site has nothing spoilery on it anymore?

The three best news sources back then were TFN, AICN and MF.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  17. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Is SS on this site?

18. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    i'm pretty sure he is... lurking in the shadows.... the super shadows!!!

19. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Back in the PSA days I use to think he would join up and pretend to be a noob and post his spoilers as truth trying to get someone to go to his site. But I'm sure some poor soul new to the spoiler game is going to come across it and then come here and be like whoa guys check out what this guy posted.

20. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Very nice! =D=

When I was 14 or 15, I once posted a link to a website (might have been by Supershadow) that was known to be full of BS to everyone - except for me, it seemed. I earned a ton of ridicule for not knowing about that website, and having no self-confidence back then, I almost quit the boards. Luckily, my friends intervened. Still, it caused me to stay away from the Community board until the Temp Boards.

There will probably still be a few newbies who will post links to that site. But as someone who has fallen for the fabrications of such a website once, thank you for protecting others from making the same mistake.

21. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    With all due respect, I think you did everyone a disservice by making those addresses to SS clickable. You will inadvertently drive traffic there.

22. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

[face_shame_on_you] If you'd read through about 3 posts farther down, you'll see I'd said way back at the start:

If people are daft enough to click anyway... :rolleyes:

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  23. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    My apologies for not crediting your wisdom enough as well as for my own lack of vision.

24. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I'm actually convinced Dave Filoni is SuperShadow

KudosDas and Krueger like this.
  25. Crankcase

Crankcase Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks! Too bad that some people misread that it's connected to SS.
    Well as people say - "there's no bad advertisement" after all. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.