main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Washington Fanforce dinner at C4?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Shall we plan another Celebration dinner with WA fanforces? The Spokane and Everett Fanforces met for dinner at the Spaggetti Factory in Indianapolis last time. I was thinking that Sunday night would be best, the last night of the con. Where should we have it? It would be cool to choose a restaurant and then get reservations if available. What say you?

2. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
  3. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    JediFarfy and I were interested in hitting Disneyland on Sunday. What time, so we know when we need to get back?

4. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    I'm up for suggestions on any of the variables. We want everyone to meet, so let's try to find a time that works for everyone. We can change the day too, I just wanted to get the idea of having a dinner out there...

5. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I'm up for meeting on Sunday or whenever!

6. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    PitFire Pizza Company

What do you think about this restaurant? Italian is always fun and the pricing is similar to Olive Garden. How many would be coming from Seattle?

7. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Sounds rockin! Anyone thinking of a cell phone list? I went to c3 with the rebelscummers and it streamlined things amazingly.

8. sirbilly

sirbilly Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2007
    i'll be going there from the 23th-27th be down to hangout with you all this will be my first celebration cant wait.

9. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    The Rebel Legion/FF dinner is on Sunday. Is there any possibility to moving the WA state dinner to another day?

10. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Yeah! Like Saturday maybe???!!! I know some are going to Disneyland on Sunday and dinner might cut things short in any event. I would love to do both dinners myself. :)

11. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Or we could do lunch on Sunday?

12. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    I'm up for either. Saturday night would be OK, but I don't know how the Everett people feel about Saturday...I'll check

13. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Is everyone going to be at the Thursday fanclub day? What if we move it up to Thursday, since it is not an "open to the public" day, there shouldn't be any big events at the con. Also, if we all meet each other at the beginning of the con, we can say hi as we pass in the hall because we now recognize each other...? Thoughts? Opinions?

14. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Miana Kenobi's birthday party I believe is that evening. :(

15. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Lunch on Thursday?

16. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    I like the idea of getting to see new faces on Thursday. Lunch sounds good to me if nothing else we could all go do something at the con as a group at a set time.

17. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Some of the people from Everett aren't arriving until late Thursday, so lunch is out. Miana's birthday nixes Thursday night. I think the only day we haven't touched is Friday, lunch or dinner. Any objections or events that anyone knows of?

18. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Hard to say, this is the offical day of the 30th anniversary so there may be something super special happening that they haven't announced yet.

19. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Well, since there is always something going on in the evenings, lunch might be the best idea. What about a breakfast, like at a Denny's or something. Gets us all out of bed and nothing important would be happening that early...?

20. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!

21. Cydon

Cydon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2006
    Wish I could be there. Why can't they host one in Seattle for crying out loud???[face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.