main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~*~<=Way of the Ninja=>~*~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    GM Note: Time for Element revealing. Those who have already put an element in their C-S must choose that one only. The others may respond in anyway they wish. I will say that please do not choose wind because it is suppose to be rare and we have several wind character?s already.

I will get the other update for the three ninja hopefully tomorrow.

Chakra Training , Ninja Academy

Yoshio watched as each student tried again and again to improve their height. He was proud a the fact that they had the drive and ambition to continue even after some nasty falls. Seeing now that most of the students were tired, which was not unusual for chakra training can drain even the most skilled user. It can even make a ninja unable to move their body depending on the amount of time they had drained.

The students started to introduce themselves in between the training. This put a smile on Yoshio?s face. He understood the importance of camaraderie. The students now will someday be on a team with each other. Their very lives will depend on how they get along and how they work together. Seeing the support of the students gave him hope for the future. We definitely have a good crop of students this year. Yoshio thought to himself.

The day was getting long and Yoshio knew it the students needed to be well rested for the next day of class. ?Everyone gather round.? he called out to students who were now resting and mingling with one another. When they all came over toward their sensei, Yoshio gave a big grin.

?I?m proud of all of every single one of you. Chakra training is not as easy as it may seem, yet all of you had done a wonderful job and made great progress. I suggest that all of you practice this when you are not in class. The better you get at it the more you will learn to focus and control chakra.?

?It will eventually become second nature to you when you have mastered it. Right now it?s still something that is relatively new for you and your body is adjusting to it. You all have done very well and now it is time for this class to be dismissed for the day. I will see you tomorrow bright and early for the next training session.?

At that Yoshio waved each student goodbye and started to walk away toward the school. It was to him a very successful day of training. He continued to be amazed at the students persistence. Something that he felt contributed to their success.

Element Learning, Ninja Academy

It was the next day of class and the students, who were now more familiar with each other started to interact with one another. Tsume, Eno along with Nikorasu who were a little to themselves during chakra training started to talk with Tatsuya and Manami. While Jiraiya, Nyuubai and Cho-tana hung out in the corner of the class room before the sensei arrived.

Out of nowhere, while the students were still chatting a familiar voice rang out toward the front of the class room. ?Will everyone please get to their seats. We have a lot to cover today.? Yoshio sensei said while gathering papers in his hand. When it appeared to have settled down Yoshio started the lesson.

?Yesterday we learned how to draw up our chakra, focus it and control it. Today we are going to continue on with chakra, but more in the way of elements. There are five main elements, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth and Water. The five main elemental styles are also the names for the Five Great Shinobi Nations: We are of course in the Land of Fire.?

?The strengths and weaknesses of chakra are as followed. Fire is stronger than Wind, Wind is stronger than Lightning, Lightning is stronger than Earth, Earth is stronger than Water, and Water is stronger than Fire?

?No one can use all five elements, but it is possible to use four, usually someone like the Hokage or other powerful ninja are the only ones that can use so many elements. A

2. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Inuzuka Tsume
    Academy

Tsume had remained quite for most of the first day. He and Tenro were usually this way, while friendly, generally spoke to each other in their unique way. He was gasping for air now as the training dragged on. He was almost at the top...

"Arf Arf!"

Tsume looked down into his hoody, where Tenro was encouraging him to continue.

"You're right Ten. Gotta keep going. I will never be a great shinobi if I don't try and work hard."

He steeled himself and then gathered his chakra as he sprinted towards the tree.

Which was precisely when Yoshio Sensei called a halt to the day. This distracted Tsume to the point of forgetting how close he was to the tree. As he looked up. The tree loomed ahead of him in a menacing way, almost laughing at him for putting so many cuts in it's surface.

"...Oh no....."

SMACK

Tsume walked home slowly on the first day at the academy, a cloth with ice pressed firmly to his head and a sullen look on his face.

"Where were you on that one Ten...."

"ARF!"

"Yeah.. I know you were watching.."

--------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Tsume returned with a rather large bruise on his forehead. To cover this as not to draw attention to himself, he wore a black wool beanie over his head. Tenro now walked beside him instead of riding on his head for obvious reasons.

They took their seats in the class, Tsume once again next to Uchiha Tatsuya. Tenro splayed out on the table in front of them. Tsume was about to talk to Tatsuya when Yoshio came in and announced the first event for the day. Elemental Chakra. Again, this was something familiar to Tsume, his father Kiba having touched on it but never telling him what good it was, or what his element likely was.

And so special paper was distributed to the room.

"Wonder what my element is..."

He glanced at Tatsuya briefly before taking his paper in hand. It was deceptively simple. All they had to do was infuse the paper with their chakra?

Tsume shrugged and did as he was bidden. He narrowed his eyes at the paper and concentrated. The paper lost it's consistency and began to crumple. Tsume watched, amazed, as the paper shriveled up and balled itself up into a crumpled mass.

"I guess that means lightning?"

"ARF!"

Tenro was excited to see the paper working on it's own accord and snapped out at it, taking the ball firmly in his mouth. He proceeded to wrench his head left and right so quickly that he lost his balance and fell over on the desk. At which point he began eating the paper.

"Ten... that isn't food I need that to show Yoshio Sensei! Give it back!"

It took the next 3 minutes to coax his little wolf dog to let it go. There wasn't much paper left to show however....

And so time found Inuzuka Tsume propping his head up on one hand, leaning on the desk with an aggravated look on his face as his little puppy was on the window trying to snap at butterflies.

Tag Yoshio Sensei, Class

3. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Sigh. With my real life issues, I'm never going to get the chance to interact with people if all I am doing is catching up. :p

IC: Hyuga Nikorasu
    Chakra Training

Nikorasu did not take much notice of his sensei's tree walking. He'd seen it before. Besides, he was much too nervous to be paying attention to things he already knew. As the class was dismissed to train, Nikorasu made his way over to the furthest tree he could find from the others. Once he got there, he pulled his kunai from its pouch and got ready.

He had plenty of experience finding his chakra, and even focusing it. However, actually putting it to use was something else. He hadn't done much of that. His training with his father was generally geared towards Nikorasu's physical skills, as those were his weakest. So, it did not take long for Nikorasu to focus his Chakra into his feet. However, once he had done so, he stood there, twirling his kunai absently in his hand as he stared at the ground directly in front of his feet. He was like this for a long time, oblivious to all that surrounded him. He was not concerned with failure. Failure would be expected. It would be normal. He was afraid of success. If he did this right, then surely people would take notice of him. Did he want that? Maybe he did....

He pulled his thoughts back to the tree, and noticed that he still somehow had his Chakra focused on his feet. With a sigh, Nikorasu ran towards the tree, focusing his thoughts as he did so. He'd seen his father do this, and had it explained to him, so he sort of knew what to expect. He was hardly surprised when his feet made contact with the tree and he began to run up it. He made it about ten feet before falling to the ground. Without paying much attention, he stood and tried again.

His second run was better, putting him about fifteen feet up. He quickly marked the spot before he fell and slammed into the ground. He stood, slightly sore, and decided another try was in order. He readied himself, and then sprinted at the tree, his thoughts focused. He ran up the tree very quickly. He soon passed his first and then second mark. He was about twenty feet up when he realized that he was doing very well. The thought froze him, as his fears from early began to crash down on him. He abruptly lost focus at about twenty five feet, and began to fall. Frantically, he slammed his Kunai into the tree where he stopped, and it stayed there as he fell.

Nikorasu was surprised as he felt a very stoat limb of the tree connect with his back. He felt his breath whoosh out of him as he slid off of the branch and continued his fall. Another limb slammed into his side, though didn't stop him. Next thing he knew he was laying on his back, staring up at the tree limbs, his vision swirling. He decided his training was done for the day. He didn't think about much... mostly just the pain. However, his thoughts were pulled back as the sensei called them together. He stood, his back and side throbbing, and made his way over to the group. It was a long walk, but nothing seemed broken. He was grateful for that, at least.

The sensei dismissed them for the day, and Nikorasu moved away from the academy as quickly as he could. He managed to be one of the first ones out, and was home in a short amount of time. He spent very little time talking to his father. Instead, he locked himself in his room and collapsed on the bed, stretching his sore muscles and wincing at his bruised flesh until he fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Nikorasu came into the classroom earlier than most. He sat in a seat as far from the others as he could and stared down at his desk without seeing much. The pain from the previous day had mostly passed in his sleep, but now he was sore beyond belief. He hardly noticed as the other trainees came in and began to socialize. He actually was not worried about anyone talking to him this morning. He was too sore for that.

He hardly noticed as Yoshio sensei moved into the room, and it was with great difficulty that he focused on him. Nikor

4. Whill_I_Am

Whill_I_Am Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    IC: Hashimoto Nyuubai

The next day of training wasn't especially sought after by Nyuubai, however his thoughts were elsewhere and he shamed himself for it constantly on the walk to class. Why was he allowing himself to fall for a classmate? Was it really falling anyway? Maybe a crush, yeah a crush. Hashimoto breathed slowly, as not to make his rebreather sound any more offending than it already did. In all honesty, he never needed it, but it helped him when it came to certain training regimens he had set up for himself. Strength training using water and the like.

To his surprise, Nyuubai spotted his friends Jiraiya and Cho-tana in the classroom and paced towards them, his kind smile only shown by the rise of his cheekbones. For some reason he couldn't help but blush around Cho-tana, and the camaraderie he was developing with Jiraiya made him feel a bit more welcome among the Leaf Ninja. When Yoshio-sensei started the lesson, the idle chatter shut down and Hashimoto made it his obligation to sit next to his friends. ?Almost like a real squad,? He said whimsically in his mind.

Sensei spoke of elemental types of chakra, and Nyuubai thought perhaps he was the only one to have done this type of training before. As his lavender eyes scanned the room, other students seemed perplexed at the paper being handed to them, and one of the students, Inuzuka because of his puppy companion, was having trouble fetching the paper off of his pet. Instead of focusing on his own paper, Hashimoto speculated and hypothesized about who may have had which element. In his mind, he pictured the Uchiha clan having fire from the start. Next he wasn't entirely sure about his friend Jiraiya, but by the way his father the Hokage dressed, perhaps fire as well. He could be wrong there. Again, it was all just his guesses.

Nyuubai held the paper in his hand and looked to his friends closing his eyes and showing that he was smiling, though again it was hidden beneath the rebreather. In that moment, he thought of what Yoshio-sensei had said, each element having represented each of the five shinobi nations. Hashimoto knew his element from the start, and even though he knew it, he still had to show the sensei and the others. Focusing his chakra, he felt the paper become soggy in his fingertips and he stopped the flow before it became too much.

?Not surprised,? Hashimoto said with a rasp as he quickly glanced back to his friends. He didn't let on that he was disheartened by the fact that Earth was stronger than Water, and it didn't make much sense for it to be. A powerful wave could flood away a beach any day. At least that's what Nyuubai believed. His thoughts trailed elsewhere for a moment before sitting completely still and silent in his seat, focusing on the wet paper in his hands.

TAG: Cho-tana/Jiraiya/Sensei/Students

5. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    IC: Hlaalu Eno

That night:

Eno was tired. He listed to sensei, but only half-heartedly. What he needed was a good long night of sleep. He wearily walked home. He opened the door to his uncle's house.

"How was your day?" Ralen asked with a big grin on his face.

"It was great. We did chakra training. I can run up a tree!" Eno replied.

Ralen's grin became bigger

"What are you so happy about?" Eno asked.

"Oh nothing. I'm just glad you're becoming a shinobi, just like your parents. You know, it's what they most wanted for you. Now, I'll bet you're tired, so you should go off to bed."

And Eno did. He had a good night's sleep.

The Next Day:

Eno was sitting next to Tsume and Nikorasu. He was excited about this "element revealing." He listened closely as Yoshio spoke, and then grabbed one of those pieces of paper.

Just as he was about to focus his chakra, he heard a noise from next to him. He turned around and saw...Tsume, he thought...begging his dog to return the crumpled piece of paper. Eno smiled. Tsume sounded like a good person.

Eno focused on his chakra. Suddenly, the paper caught on fire. Eno yelled and dropped the paper as it turned into ashes. So, I'm fire, he thought

He turned around to Tsume. It seemed Tsume was successful in retrieving the paper.

"Hey...Tsume. I'm Eno. What element are you?"

TAG: Radiance, Class, TEE

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Balcony of Interrogations, Konoha

Naruto had seen Ibiki perform his interrogation terror before, but it didn?t mean he got used to it every time he saw it. It was true what they said about Ibiki. He was very frightening in his position. Good thing he was on their side. Naruto never interfered with how Interrogations worked. If the other Hokages allowed it then Naruto would do the same.

It was only genjutsu so the pain wasn?t real, still it made him wince just looking at the guy in agony. The results were satisfying for the Rock ninja had spilled his guts. It led to where Naruto asked the three ninja beside him to go undercover to the Rock Village. It was a risky operation, but something told him that there is more to the story than what appears.

The Pervy Sage always used to tell him to go with his gut. That?s exactly what he intended to do. He had faith in Osuka, Chenzura and Zurai.

" I think we could take advantage of our little prisoner. Perhaps one of us could transform into him and impersonate him to try to uncover the true motive of the Rock village." He leaned on the small fencing on the balcony.

"Perhaps he could also gain the identies of two other ninja from the village so that they may all pass unnoticed." Osuka said.

Naruto nodded then replied. ?That would likely be the best chance for success.?

The Chuunin was developing into a strong leader. Naruto thought as Chenzura added his thoughts to the conversation.

"I would also like to know if you plan to call in help from Sunagakure. Lord Kazekage could be helpful in this situation, both of our countries border that of Lord Tsuchikage. If he's planning an attack we may need the Hidden Sand's help. I'm not saying that we ask them to go in, just help keep an eye on any border activity."

Naruto paused and stroked his chin. ?Well I can send a message for at least the lookout on the border., though it?s exactly at the border of one another. There are small countries that are in between. Not too to mention it?s main village Iwagakure is no where near the Wind Country. We wouldn?t get much help from them anyway since they are all tied up with their own ninja.?

?Very well then, you should go as soon as possible. Remember to work together and be careful it will take awhile before you get there. I say a few days or so. It will not be as it easy as it seems. Try to avoid attention if you can.?

Konoha Gates

Zurui and Osuka were at the gates first w was late waiting on Chenzura who was late as usual. The wind picked up a bit as it was already late in the afternoon. Zurui knew that they needed to get going since they lost a lot of time as is. Osuka was pacing trying to keep his cool, hoping that the Jounin ninja would arrive. When from a distance Zurui saw him walking toward the gate.

TAG: BaSSil, chanbill, Cemerox

7. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Tatsumaki Chenzura

"I know, I know I'm late." Chenzura said putting his arms in the air like someone being arrested. "Forgive me for wanting to make sure I had the right supplies and right clothes for the mission." he added. He proceeded to tighten the straps on his pack, securing it closer to his back. "Let's go." he added he then walked out the gate and headed to the northwest towards Earth Country. 'I agree with Lord Hokage that Sunagakure and Iwagakure are distant from each other, but that doesn't mean that Iwagakure hasn't sent agents into the border countries. It would be better to have tabs on the borders and know if they're more active than usual, then to not and allow a potential invasion. Iwagakure doesn't keep all of it's shinobi in one place, that much is clear, we should never assume that they are only within their own country. Uzumaki-sama may find it foolish to keep up observations, but I disagree.' Chenzura thought as he began his trek.

TAG: Osuka, Zurui

8. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Inuzuka Tsume
    Academy class

Tsume's sullen look seemed to penetrate the black board in the front of the class as he waited for Yoshio Sensei to continue. Noise brought his attention back to the present as he turned to his left and saw one of the other trainee's talking to him.

"...ame's Eno, What element are you?"

"Good to meet you Eno."

He held up what was left of his crumpled paper to his companion.

"Apparently I am lightning based. I would know for sure when Yoshio Sensei came around if I had had my entire paper..."

Tsume gave an irritated glare at Tenro, who was constantly finding something interesting in the classroom to sniff.

tag vivec

9. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OOC: Sorry for the length lol

IC: Sato Manami
    Ninja Academy/Sato Household

Manami laughed gently and smiled ?Thanks, I sure hope so? She then heard Yoshio sensei stop the training exercise and gather everybody around him

?I?m proud of all of every single one of you. Chakra training is not as easy as it may seem, yet all of you had done a wonderful job and made great progress. I suggest that all of you practice this when you are not in class. The better you get at it the more you will learn to focus and control chakra. It will eventually become second nature to you when you have mastered it. Right now it?s still something that is relatively new for you and your body is adjusting to it. You all have done very well and now it is time for this class to be dismissed for the day. I will see you tomorrow bright and early for the next training session.?

As the students began to disperse, she turned to Tatsuya again. ?Well, I better hurry home, even ninja can?t escape chores. I?ll see you tomorrow Tatsuya!? She gave him a small wave as she began to walk away.

Leaving the ninja academy grounds , she walked through the streets of Konoha feeling pretty upbeat. Today had been a good day. She walked for about 20 minutes and turned into one of the side streets where her home stood. It looked pretty small compared to some of the other homes and buildings dotted about, But to Manami she wouldn?t want to be anywhere else. Going through the front door and taking off her shoes she walked through the hallway ?Grandpa Yuu! I?m home!? There was no answer. Manami furrowed her brows slightly and walked through to the small kitchen area. The back door was open and it was then she heard the familiar voice of her grandfather outside. Peering out into the garden, an old man was standing among a vegetable patch trying to shoo away some crows that were pecking away at the plants

?Get away you pests! This is the fourth time today! Hmph!?

Manami walked over and started to help shoo them away. Her grandfather Yuu had once been a ninja of the leaf village, and he had had a natural gift when it came to the earth and plants. But now in his old age he was content in just tending his vegetable garden and letting the younger generation take over where he had left off. The winged pests finally flew away and the old man turned his head, his weathered face going from a frown to a smile. ?Oh Manami! Your home! How was your first day I want to here all about it!? She smiled and nodded her head. ?Yes, but let me make dinner and I?ll tell you then!? She said as she knelt down and uprooted some carrots that had managed to escape the crow onslaught.

After about an hour, Manami set two bowls of noodles with mixed vegetables onto the kitchen table. She sat down opposite her grandfather who gave a satisfied nod. ?Itadakimasu!? They said in time before they started to eat.

?So, tell me about your day!? Yuu said cheerfully. Manami gave him a small smile ?It was great! We learnt how to climb a tree without using our hands using chakra? She paused ?Though I didn?t make it all the way up sensei said with practice it will become easier in time? Yuu chuckled. ?Oh I remember that! Your brothers did the same! Though they used to practice in the bedroom. Your father was not impressed with all the kunai marks made in the ceiling!? Manami?s smile dropped a little bit as she stirred her noodles. Yuu noticed this and decided to get the conversation back on track ?So what are your fellow students like?? She looked up ?Huh? Oh, they seem nice. I got talking to a boy named Tatsuya earlier. He?s of the Uchiha clan. He seemed really nice. Yuu nodded his head in interest ?Uchiha clan huh? There be quite some history surrounding that family. But it is refreshing to hear that you are starting to make friends?

They finished up their meals and Manami tidied up. Yuu thanked his granddaughter before going into the other room to read the newspaper. Going upstairs she entered her bedroom. Flopping down onto her bed, she turned her head to

10. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Classroom

Nikorasu still stared at the paper in front of him, though his attention now took in the rest of the class. He sat very still, because moving too much caused the bruises on his back and side to scream out in protest. He saw as various other students found out their elements. He saw one lightning. Another was Earth. One was water. He realized that he didn't really know people's names. It hardly surprised him, given his fear of speaking to anyone he didn't know, but he hadn't noticed that their names were lost on him. Maybe he'd change that..... maybe.

At any rate, Nikorasu sighed as he realized that it was about time to figure out his element. Despite his poor mood, he was rather excited about it. He carefully picked up the paper, still staring at it. It was a rather nondescript piece of paper on the outside. He shrugged slightly, and then channeled his Chakra through it as he was told to. He watched it carefully afterwards, waiting the results. It took a moment, but the paper crumbled to dust in his hands. Earth. Interesting.

He let the particles drift through his fingers as he stared thoughtfully at the remains of his paper. He idly began doodling with his finger in the dirt now sitting on his desk. He began to ponder what he knew of the Earth element. He thought about what this meant for his future. He already began incorporating it into his fighting style. The more Nikorasu thought of it, the more he liked it.

TAG: All in classroom

11. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Please note: The contents of this post were pre-approved by TEE, your GM.

Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
    Ninja Academy, Classroom

Jiraiya stared at his piece of paper. He squinted. He turned his head. He straightened and squinted again. And, he concluded that merely staring would have no effect on the paper, whatsoever. He would have no advanced warning. Jiraiya was quite nervous. He breathed in deeply and touched his finger to the corner of the parchment. His finger was sitting half on the paper and half on the table before him.

Jiraiya stopped. He lifted his finger and thought about it. He both wanted and would despise receiving the element of his father. He had heard from a source outside the Seventh?s control, that the Wind element was the most powerful. However, it was also very rare. Both that and that he wasn?t even sure that element?s ran in a clan, made him very hesitant to hope.

His finger touched the corner of the paper again. He closed his eyes tight and held his breath. But, nothing happened. Jiraiya opened his eyes and frowned. Quickly, he remember to focus his chakra. He closed his eyes again. For a moment, nothing happened and Jiraiya reopened his eyelids. And, before his gaze, the paper ripped in two.

His jaw dropped. He glanced around to see if anyone had noticed. Jiraiya stared blankly, quite dumbfounded. Suddenly, unbidden, Jiraiya exclaimed his relief, his excitement and his utter surprise in one, exuberantly loud:

?YES!?

Jiraiya?s fist followed his rising voice. He took it down quickly and glanced around the room, before closing his eyes. Jiraiya sunk into chair, hoping he could disappear. But, still, he was a Wind shinobi and that was reason to celebrate. His previous worries of following his father?s footsteps were completely erased.

Tag: Class

12. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Osuka Arino, Gakiri Sama
    Forest Gates, Leaf Village

Osuka paced, he wasn't sure why he was so nervouse. Then again his master spoke highly of Chenzura, So working with him would be an honor. On the other hand, Osuka isn't used to working in squads since he became a chunin. Most of his missions were very different than this. Assasinations, information gathering, missions requiring no attention to himself.

This mission however, he needed to impersonate a ninja and be in the middle of the fray. He gripped his katana's hilt. This time he only brought one.It was more effective for his technique of the Hizoku Amaraku.

Osuka had spent the interrogation memorizing TOru. He confiscated a Rock village headband from the prisoner and some of his clothes. He approached Chenzura and Zurui. "Alright, I think I should go in first to gather two identities for you two. Chances are, if we pull this off, we'll have easy acess to whatever information we need.

He left his chunin vest at home along with his regular clothes and had arrived at the gates to meet his allies in the clothes of Toru. He had to be sure even his scent matched so he spent as much time in the clothes as he could.

" I don't know about you two, but I'm not keen on walking the whole way to the Village hidden in the rocks" he said biting his thumb. With a few handsigns he summoned Gakiri Sama. He walked over to the large serpent and hopped onto its brow.

He wasn't about to waste chakra dashing about. He needed all he could to maintain his transformation. Even with his superior chakra capabilities even he had to play it safe.

TAG: Chenzura, Zurui

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Osuka, no offense but the reason we're traveling by foot is to avoid being noticed. If someone sees a great snake squirming around it will arise suspicion. If it were required we get there as soon as possible I would use Washi-sama. Travel by air surpasses that of land. However it is better to travel incognito just in case the village is being watched." Chenzura said looking around at the tree tops. He'd seen it before-agents of enemy groups sending spies into their very midst. "Myself I thought of taking on my father's image, they wouldn't suspect much from a visiting Cloud ninja, especially one without a headband and his vacation clothing on, you can use Toru's form, luckily my father never made any enemies in Earth Country. Plus he's retired so no one would have any reason to attack him anyway." Chenzura added rubbing his chin. "But less chat more travel." he added and he kept walking.

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    GM Note: Cemerox's post wont be allowed until it's edited or reposted.

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: If any of the students would've had wind chakra, it would've been Jiraiya. I was actually hoping you'd be allowed Wind if you asked for it.

IC: Uchiha Tatsuya
    The Previous Day
    Manami laughed gently and smiled ?Thanks, I sure hope so.? Tatsuya was about to respond that he hoped he could also become a great ninja when Yoshio-sensei called them over to dismiss them for the day.

Tatsuya wasn't ready for the day to end, actually. Sure he was tired and it was time for the class to finish, but he'd rather stay even after class than return home. Especially if staying here meant he could make new friends, or talk more with Manami. After Yoshio-sensei was finished and the others were making their ways home, Manami turned to Tatsuya. ?Well, I better hurry home, even ninja can?t escape chores. I?ll see you tomorrow Tatsuya!? She gave him a small wave as she began to walk away.

Tatsuya gave a wave back as he replied, "See you tomorrow, Manami-san!"

Tatsuya took a rather long walk home, to the traditional district of the Uchiha, thinking back to the day's events. It had been great to finally get some formal training, even if he'd already had some basic control training by himself. Nothing had been at all like walking up the tree, though, and he was still riding that high a little. And then there was making a new friend in Manami. Who would've thought that falling off the tree would've been the best way to meet someone new.

Finally making it home, he let his father know that he was safe and back home, even though all he received was a nod as Sasuke longingly looked at a picture of Tatsuya's mother. Not wanting to stay in this depression filled area, Tatsuya made his way back outside and down to the lake where he sat down and stared out onto the water, reflecting on the day and its events. With a smile, he laid back and just relaxed until it grew too dark.

Ninja Academy,
    2nd day

Tatsuya, like the first day, was one of the first students into the classroom. But today it wasn't because he didn't want to be seen alone while the other students said goodbye to their parents, today was because he was looking forward to whatever new experience the class held for them today. He still sat in the back in his, probably, usual seat and waited for the others to file in.

Out of nowhere, while the students were still chatting a familiar voice rang out toward the front of the class room. ?Will everyone please get to their seats. We have a lot to cover today.? Yoshio sensei said while gathering papers in his hand. When it appeared to have settled down Yoshio started the lesson.

?Yesterday we learned how to draw up our chakra, focus it and control it. Today we are going to continue on with chakra, but more in the way of elements. There are five main elements, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth and Water. The five main elemental styles are also the names for the Five Great Shinobi Nations: We are of course in the Land of Fire.?

Tatsuya nodded. He hadn't expected this to happen this early in their training. But he guessed that it would allow for them to develop faster if they knew their primary element from early on in the process.

The strengths and weaknesses of chakra are as followed. Fire is stronger than Wind, Wind is stronger than Lightning, Lightning is stronger than Earth, Earth is stronger than Water, and Water is stronger than Fire No one can use all five elements, but it is possible to use four, usually someone like the Hokage or other powerful ninja are the only ones that can use so many elements. As academy students you will learn which element you are. I have here in my hand , several pieces of paper. This paper will be what determines your element. The element will be your main element and later in your ninja careers you will more likely learn to develop more.?

Tatsuya watched as Yoshio-sensei passed out the pieces of paper. Soon, other students had already learned what their element was. He even heard Jiraiya burst out excitedly. Being

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai
    Chakra Training, Ninja Academy

"I know you guys probably know more, but is the first day of class, what you expected?" she asked, giving a grin. she asked them.

Jiraiya shook his head. "I had assumed that we would be spending the day indoors. My father wouldn't tell me anything.."

Jiraiya stopped for a moment, before he changed the subject. "Have either of you had any other training?"

Before she could say anything, she heard the boy with the lavender eyes speak up. "My tssssk kah father trained me... since youth oooosss." Hashimoto stated. She then noticed his beautiful eyes looked sad all of a sudden, his hat no longer concealing them . It made Cho think of her own background, and she wondered if things was similar with him. He continued. "I lived my whole life on a ship paaak until recently. It's..." He thought long and hard, turning his head upward to look at the sky as a slow realization dawned. "Refreshing. To think about it." Nyuubai's rebreather continues to rasp as his head lowered, and although his voice and tone sounded more relaxed, his muscles were tense and his hands were shaking.

Cho-tana spoke up, giving Hasimoto a chance to recover. "Well .. not offical training. But I have used my chakra, and done some other studies, while tending to the deer in our forest.." Cho-tana said with a smile.

Any other conversations were quickly ended, as the Sensei concluded the class for the day. Everyone dispersed, and went home, happy to talk about the first day of class. She said good-bye to her new friends, and left. Cho-tana walked aways into town, and then quietly slipped off into the woods. She followed a path, to an older, abandoned hut, and after quickly looking around slipped inside. She walked over, and pulled out the items she had hidden earlier. She felt tired, but happy. She made herself a meal, and quietly thought about the class, and how she could improve herself. She sighed softly. She would need to find herself a better place. But her caretakers could not afford to get her a room. And it was too far for them to come themselves. She told them they didnt need to worry. She was more at home in the woods anyway. She carefully washed and dried her clothing, she would need for class tomorrow. But before she went to bed, she spent several hours practicing running up a nearby tree, and expanding her chakra, before she finally went to sleep.

Next day, seemed to come quickly, but she was already awake, and excited for the new day. She quickly made her way for school.

Next morning, Cho-tana was there bright and early, and was glad to see Jiraiya and Nyuubai, along with the other students. She made a polite bow, as she made her way towards Jiraiya, as he was there first. Not long after Nyuubia showed up. She smiled at them both, and then took a seat.

Out of nowhere, while the students were still chatting a familiar voice rang out toward the front of the class room. "Will everyone please get to their seats. We have a lot to cover today." Yoshio sensei said while gathering papers in his hand. When it appeared to have settled down Yoshio started the lesson.

Cho-tana listened as Yoshio sensei started to talk about using your chakra to find out what elemnt you would have control over. At least the first one. She wasnt sure WHAT element she could use, so this would be interesting to her. She didnt know to much about this, so this was new territory to her. He continued to explain.

"The strengths and weaknesses of chakra are as followed. Fire is stronger than Wind, Wind is stronger than Lightning, Lightning is stronger than Earth, Earth is stronger than Water, and Water is stronger than Fire ".. "No one can use all five elements, but it is possible to use four, usually someone like the Hokage or other powerful ninja are the only ones that can use so many elements. As academy students you will learn which element you are."

Cho was

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"If you use a weasel summon you might want to summon one of the same species that live in that region. We don't want a Leaf Village animal in Rock Village territory, even that could raise suspicion." Chenzura said. "Taking on the form of a tourist could easily play into the local greed factors of the village. Tourists are good for business after all. We just have to be careful." Chenzura said. Then a brilliant idea struck him. "Hang on, Zurui, this may be a big question for you but perhaps if we were to go in disguised as a married couple on there honeymoon or anniversary that would be a good undercover idnetity. That is one thing they would never suspect, espceially if we decided to take a tour of the place. But it could cause some difficulty personally I have no doubt, and would require one of us to end up in drag." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "What do you think?" he continued.

18. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Osuka Arino, Gakiri Sama
    Forest Gates, Leaf Village

Osuka paced, he wasn't sure why he was so nervouse. Then again his master spoke highly of Chenzura, So working with him would be an honor. On the other hand, Osuka isn't used to working in squads since he became a chunin. Most of his missions were very different than this. Assasinations, information gathering, missions requiring no attention to himself.

This mission however, he needed to impersonate a ninja and be in the middle of the fray. He gripped his katana's hilt. This time he only brought one.It was more effective for his technique of the Hizoku Amaraku.

Osuka had spent the interrogation memorizing TOru. He confiscated a Rock village headband from the prisoner and some of his clothes. He approached Chenzura and Zurui. "Alright, I think I should go in first to gather two identities for you two. Chances are, if we pull this off, we'll have easy acess to whatever information we need.

He left his chunin vest at home along with his regular clothes and had arrived at the gates to meet his allies in the clothes of Toru. He had to be sure even his scent matched so he spent as much time in the clothes as he could.

TAG: Chenzura, Zurui

OOC: edited

19. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: now to catch up, and in this post the hizoku's eye was in my CS, just so we know I'm not pulling it out of nowhere
    IC: Osuka Arino

Osuka laughed lightly imagining them undercover as a married couple. For all the planning Osuka went through to prepare himself for impersonating Toru, they were going in as a married couple. He didnt argue it but found it to be a hard task to gain information that way. Zurui did make a strong point that as did Chenzura.

Too many of the shinobi imposters snooping around might attract attention. He spoke up " I'll let you two do as you've planned. I'm going to still move in as Toru. If done right, I'm confident I can have a good chance of getting close to the information we need."

Suddenly the image of Chenzura and Zurui in drag crossed his mind, he shivered. Osuka's mind traveled back into the issue of knowing earth style. Thanks to his Hizoku's eye he managed to observe the chakra build up required for earth style. However he had no clue if he had an affinity for Earth. Knowing it would mean nothing if he couldn't try. As they walked he tried to mimick the chakra build up without hand signs yet. He found it difficult. He kept to himself for the most part , overhearing the other two ninja discussing strategy.

It's not that he didn't think it could work. He just didn't quite grasp the way they worked, even sensing a little tension.
    He stopped trying to manipulate his chakra like Toru. He began to remember his voice, his manerisms, every vaguery and and detail he could recall.

TAG: Zurui , Chenzura, Teegirl

20. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
    Ninja Academy, Classroom

Jiraiya glanced over at Cho-tana. He noticed the dust in her hands and smiled. Earth seemed a formidable element. He turned to Nyuubai?s soaked parchment. Water looked to be just as powerful. Plus, it would counter the element of the Uchiha clan. In his mind?s eye he envisioned a shinobi squad featuring the dangerous control of the ground by Cho-tana and a burst of water by Nyuubai. Yet, if both failed to subdue their opponent, Jiraiya would be able to send a gust of the legendary wind element. He let himself dream for a moment more.

?Congratulations, both of you, on your elements.?

Jiraiya?s natural instinct, was to brag about his own skill, but he held back amongst his friends. He would have plenty of time to brag to his siblings. However, he left the conversation open, in case the other?s wished to offer him an invitation to boast about the power of the wind element.

Tag: Ktala and Whill

21. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Sato Manami
    Ninja Academy

"Manami-san?"

Manami looked up and turned around as she heard Tatsuya calling her. "What element are you?" He asked. She touched the dust that now lay on the desk with a finger, a thoughtful look on her face "Perhaps grandpa will be able to tell me more..." She mused as her expression softened and she turned back to her new friend "According to the this my element is Earth. What about you Tatsuya? What's your element?" She had a small idea of what his element he possessed, as the Uchiha clan were well known for having a history of fire shinobi. But it didn't hurt to ask.

TAG: Tatsuya/Sensei/Students

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai

Cho-tana was happy with joy. Hashimoto was a water element. Jiraiya was more suprising, he was an air element. And she found out she was earth. For a moment, it all seemed rather nice, that they were all different elements.

â??Congratulations, both of you, on your elements.â??, Jiraiya's voice brought her back to the classroom.

She smiled at both of them. "And you too. I hear air is not that common an element to receive." she said with a grin. She looked over at Nyuubai. "Since you have been already trained to deal on ships and such things, Im glad it did come up water. It....it suits you." she added, then looking down quickly, at the ashes in front of her.

She swirled the ash on her fingertips. "It seems...no..it feels right." she said, smiling once more, and then looking up, she started looking around to see some of the other students results.

TAG: Jiraiya/Hashimoto/Sensei/Other Students

23. Whill_I_Am

Whill_I_Am Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    IC: Hashimoto Nyuubai

Nearly startled by the outburst of his friend next to him, Hashimoto smiled as Jiraiya nearly flew from his seat after discovering he was a wind shinobi. That was good. Hashimoto thought of a possible future, where he was using powerful water jutsu and Jiraiya freezing them to make a more than suitable combination. He reached out to pat his friend on the shoulder but paused as he heard that Cho-tana had the element that represented one of the darker parts of his past. Nyuubai's eyes trembled, as did his hand as he felt somehow betrayed. No, it wasn't her fault, not at all... was it? Hashimoto shook his head and smiled, though for the first time he was thankful his rebreather kept his mouth hidden. The rasping increased for just a moment as his smile faded into a grimace, though no facial change seemed to happen if others observed.

Jiraiya congratulated him on his element and again he nodded in response. In that time, he stayed silent, the only noise was the gentle rising and falling breaths, echoed by his rebreather. Nyuubai's lavender eyes focused on the pile of dirt in front of Cho-tana, and he contemplated it. Together, perhaps she could help him. In that time, Hashimoto forgave her for whatever greater power gave her the element he detested, not because it was stronger than his, but because it was used against his family by a sworn enemy. "She could help me... and Jiraiya too." Hashimoto nodded, and only now would he wish even harder that they never be separated after this day.

"I hope kaah that they place us in a squad together. Kooh Wouldn't that be great?" Hashimoto smiled again, blushing as his eyes locked with Cho-tana's, and for once in his life, he was happy to see an earth user. He'd ask for her help at a later date, and monitor her training with it. Perhaps when Nyuubai and his two friends became skilled enough, he would ask their help against the Hidden Rock ninja, but for now, he would sit and smile.

TAG: Cho-tana/Jiraiya/Sensei/Students

24. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Kuuki Zurui
    Outside the Gates of Konoha

Zurui shook his head at the thought. Even if he did think that passing themselves off as a married couple was a good idea, there was no way it would work as neither he nor Chenzura appeared the least bit feminine. No, he'd have to use that jutsu that Uzumaki-sempai had forced him to learn. And he was not about to use it anytime soon.

"To answer your first inquiry, the weasels are just as much ninja as any of us three. They know how to remain hidden and most are small enough that they can infiltrate areas that not even our impersonator will have access to." he paused to order his thoughts before continuing. "As to the suggestion that we pretend to be a traveling married couple. That is not really a possibility. Neither of us, even in drag, would make a convincing woman. Nor is maintaining a constant transformation jutsu really ideal to our situation. I suggest, if you are determined to also infiltrate as a tourist, that we take a page out of Jiraiya of the three Sanin's message gathering style. From what the Seventh has said of his former master to others, the man was constantly visiting establishments designed to stimulate...male fantasies." he gave a small cough. "If we were to make it known that we are there to peruse the red light district, we could come and go within the village as we pleased while helping our loan infiltrator gather his information. The more we spend in the more pleasureable districts, the more we might even catch other ninja on their off duty times. Perhaps drunk enough that they'd spill secrets they wouldn't under normal circumstances."

TAG: Chenzura/Osuka

IC: Uchiha Tatsuya
    Ninja Academy

Tatsuya saw Manami turn to him before placing her hand in some dust in front of her. "According to this my element is Earth. What about you Tatsuya? What's your element?" she asked him.

Earth was a formidable element to wield, Tatsuya knew. With Earth, the ninja could control the battlfield quicker and far easier than one could if they were a water element user. Earth always seemed to be around.

He gave a shrug as he held up some of the ash. "Nothing too surprising, I guess. I'm a fire-element user. I'm fairly happy with it. Just not surprised. What about you? Are you happy you have earth based chakra?"

TAG: Manami/Sensei/Students

25. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Ninja Academy, Chakra Training

Nikorasu still sat there, fiddling with his dust. Yoshio sensei had yet to make his rounds, so Nikorasu just did his best to remain unobserved. He was starting to feel a tad bit guilty about it. He had no increased desire to socialize. He still dreaded it beyond comprehension. However, Nikorasu recalled the conversation he had had with his father today at breakfast.

Hyuga Neji sat eating quietly as Nikorasu did the same. Nikorasu had said very little yesterday as he had come home from the Ninja academy. The silence went on through most of the meal, until finally Neji spoke.

"So, Nikorasu, how was your first day?" Neji's concern and interest was clearly evident, but Nikorasu merely responded with a non-committal shrug and a grunt. Neji did not seem satisfied with this answer.

"What did you do?" Nikorasu looked up at his father. He did love him, but he didn't want to talk about yesterday. He hurt too much for that. Nevertheless, he responded.

"We ran up trees." It was a simple answer, and true enough. Neji nodded slightly as he thought about this.

"I see. That's sooner than I thought... So, did you make any friends?" It was clear that this was Neji's intent in asking about Nikorasu's day. Despite himself, Nikorasu flinched as he asked this. It took him a second to reply.

"Umm..... no. I..... well...... didn't even talk to anyone." Neji nodded thoughtfully. It took him several moments to respond.

"Well, you should try. The path of the ninja is not easy to walk alone."

And so, Nikorasu was guilted into trying to socialize with the rest of the class. It wasn't something that was easy for him, but he hated to let his father down. So he turned to the girl next to him--the one with the flaming red hair--who was currently talking to the Uchiha boy behind her. Nikorasu opened his mouth to speak. He then thought it rude to interrupt, so he closed his mouth. There was a break in the conversation, so he opened his mouth to speak once again. He saw the words, 'hi, how are you? My name is Nikorasu' come out of his mouth in his mind, but... well, nothing actually came out. His brain froze, and he couldn't manage to form any words. He blushed, embarrassed now, and turned his head back to his desk, head in his hands, hoping no one had seen.

TAG: Tatsuya, Manami, All in class

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.