main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Website troubles???

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by Allie Fox, Aug 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Guess what? [face_laugh]

When you press post on our forums it takes you to the front page...so the forums are down but not the page ;) :p

God bless!

-Malz

2. DarthNivuahc

DarthNivuahc Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2001
    Sorry about that guys!

I've been so busy with everything that I hadn't had time to iron out the problems with our site.

I fixed them yesterday and will be changing a couple of graphics (nothing major) over the next few days but, other than that, it's all back up again.

Unfortunately, in order to fix what was wrong, we ended up losing a few days worth of activity (a couple of forum posts, Malz' article) but everything should be working just fine now.

You'll have to fix your avatar for the forums because the images are in a different place now but, other than that, we should be good.

I added some topic images and replaced a couple of site images last night so take a look and tell me what you think!

Also, when you find something interesting on the internet and you think we all might be interested, submit an article about it and share! And it doesn't necessarily need to be something you found on the 'net. If you know of something interesting going on around town, do tell. There might be others interested in what you've learned.

And, as always, I'm completely open to suggestion for the site itself.

If there's something you want to see or something you want to see changed, tell me about it.

Hopefully, I'll have the Gallery on there before too long so we can see some of those Dragon Con pictures I've heard so much about!

So keep an eye on the site, and feel free to partake in discussions in our forums over there as well!

3. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Yay! :D

God bless!

-Malz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.