main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 1] Shorty Trump.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    There's really no humor or anything like that in this. I'm just answering these as shortly as possible. Enjoy, or not.

Describe yourself as how you are and what your childhood dream is/was. Compare the two.

Well, my name is Ray. I guess my childhood dream was to become Luke Skywalker and destroy the galaxy. Yes, i was a disturbed child. I guess my secondary dream was to specificly become a State Trooper because i always thought the life of a cop was pretty cool. Now i plan on being a computer programmer. I've already got a ton of experience and i'm already made plans to go to a nearby ITT college, so it looks like that might happen. I really think i should've looked at the profession of the richest man in the world back in 2nd grade. [face_plain]

You're to then explain what you think would happen if the two of "you" met (your dream you and you as you are).

My dream me? Well, i'm pretty sure it would be a marathon of swirlys if we met. It would be kind of a boring experience, actually.

2. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    I was finding it rather amusing that no one was responding to this thread, but to be fair, SOME put a bit of effort into it, and should be congratuated.

So, congratulations.

3. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    If as a computer programmer you wear those mirrored sunglasses, you can pretend you're a state trooper.

4. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Oh...okay then. That might work...i think...

There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.