main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 1] Task -- Tracy

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by droideka27, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    [image=http://www.bobafettmp.com/Temp/Tracy/time.JPG]

[image=http://www.bobafettmp.com/Temp/Tracy/meeting.JPG]

2. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Nice tracy, what is that a blue catsuit?

Rawr :p

3. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Good job, but I'm a little confused. What does the 'wazoom' represent? Is it some kind of time-traveling euphemitic onomatopoeia?

4. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    [face_laugh]

That is definately original, Tracy. :)

hehe.

~ James

5. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    The blue jumpsuit represents the flame retardant jumpsuit I wore all summer when working as an intern at a petroleum refinery :p I am also wearing saftey goggles. :cool:

6. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    You have pretty blue eyes.

7. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    [face_laugh]

As much as i'd like to hold back from saying this, i've got to admit that is pretty dang funny.

8. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Just thought I'd expand a tad for those of you who don't know me.

Currently, I am just starting my 4th year of college, attending California State University Long Beach. It's the second largest school in California, behind only UCLA. It's one of those school's that's well known in its area, but not really nation wide.

I decided when applying to declare my major as a Chemical Engineer, because I knew I wanted to be n engineer, and I figured whatever a chemical engineer was... that it'd prorbably be pretty interesting :p

I am scheduled to graduate may 06, after 5 years (it's pretty impossible to take all the classes in 4) and I hope to get into the Petroleum Industry. This summer I worked at the Carson Refinery for bp as a summer intern. It was an amazign experience, and I am currently working at trying to get invited back next summer, but we'll see.

This summer was a great experience for me because it was a shift from just being a college student not even really sure what my major really WAS (in the professional world) to being someone who has chosen a career path, enjoys it, and has a pretty good chance of being sucessful at doing it (lots of good job oppotunities). Bit scary to think in less than 2 years I'll be in the professional world, but I am looking forward to it.

(EDIT: this isn't part of my task, just part of helping people to get to know me)

9. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    I wish your actions weren't so cute.

10. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    This summer was a great experience for me because it was a shift from just being a college student not even really sure what my major really WAS (in the professional world) to being someone who has chosen a career path, enjoys it, and has a pretty good chance of being sucessful at doing it (lots of good job oppotunities). Bit scary to think in less than 2 years I'll be in the professional world, but I am looking forward to it.

I know the feeling, but it's going to be time to blend into the world soon enough. Congrats.

11. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    You know the feeling? Aren't you 12?

12. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    For the record, I really liked Tracy's task thing here.

13. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    Cartoons rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.