main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 13 Task] Belated Reflectionisms

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Terr_Mys, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    What can I say, really, about this game?

I got in partially thanks to my ridiculous fandom for the last two games, and partially thanks to good ol' Uncle Nepotism. In any case, I was looking forward to an experience akin to the previous BBs.

Boy was I disappointed.

Don't get me wrong; I've fully enjoyed my time here. I don't post a whole lot on the JC anyway, and since this has been a rather busy past few months for me, it was probably a good thing that I was caged in. It was some kind of pseudo-masochistic e-comfort. But I also enjoyed getting the opportunity to be creative on the JC, and crazy. Although that's nothing out of the ordinary.

I could have made much better friends with my fellow housemates...but, frankly, I think we all have lives. However, I did enjoy learning a little more about them, even if most of them were annoying jerks :). Well, I shan't generalize. Terr Mys wasn't so bad. I was duped by DA in the beginning of the game, and later on I went into some kind of alliance with Seldon, Rev, and Carmen- one which I seemed to take far more casually than Seldon would have. Nevertheless, those of us who weren't disqualified made it to the final stage of the game. That's something to be proud of.

I never expected to be voted off, at least not early in the game, simply because of the JC's indifference towards me, or rather their general ignorance of my existence. This certainly didn't bother me, since I was playing the game for myself, and hoped to enterain my friends in the process. I'm looking forward to going back to the House of Ewan's Nipples and Cliegg's Blue Leg and Apple Cider and AP3.

If I sound bitter, it's only because I had talked to James about some cool tasks that he'd planned for us - which apparently we never got to. :mad: Oh well. C'est la vie.

Oh yeah, prizes rule.

Alba gu bràth!

Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.