main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Welcome Back Party

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by 11-11, Oct 13, 2011.

1. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    In celebration of Appo?s return home, Zannah and I are planning a (possibly surprise) party! The plans are to meet up at Lazer Blaze at 7:00 pm on Friday, Nov. 11th. After a couple rounds of blasting each other, around 8:30 or 9, we will head on over to our home where we will eat pizza, celebrate and do some gaming. Feel free to bring an extra change of clothes with you if you feel like changing after Lazer Blaze. Beverages, snacks and other goodies are more than welcomed. :)

2. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    sounds like a plan. maybe if jammies can make it, maybe we shall do the trivia challenge.

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Yay! I checked my work schedule and I can make it. Sounds like a super fun time. Count me in.

Wait a minute...party on 11-11-11?

4. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Hosted by 11-11

5. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    sooo, i guess we could make really epic wishes at 11:11, on 11-11-11, at 11-11's house?

6. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    ... where the speekers go up to 11.

\game for a trivia game.

7. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    EeeeeeeeeeK!!!! it's welcome home Appo time!!! [:D] [face_dancing]bouncy, bouncy, twirreling, swirreling, bubbles galore!! 8-} [face_dancing]

Thank you so much for hosting this Evie and Bulbous!!! Thank you so very much!!! Oh my goodness I'm beside myself! [face_love]

I cant wait for this.... among other things, I'm going to bring a cake. Thank you again guys! [:D]

8. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    I'm so glad to know Bane is gonna be home early. :D That makes it so much better that when I get home he'll be back. I'll be following up not too long after him. So save me some ca-- Nah, shab that. Save me some gor'ram BEER!

9. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    You've got it big boy! =D=

10. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    11-11-11 --sweet! The elevens are aligning which means it's gonna be a freakin awesome welcome back Appo party!

Make sure find some extra-hard questions to stump Jammies, Vox.

Pretty soon we're gonna be celebrating with you too Dar! woo hoo!

Zannah-- I luv ya![:D]

11. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    OH MUH GOODNESS!!!!! APPO IS IN THE STATES!!! HE'S IN INDIANA AT FORT ADDEBURRY!!!!

He called me and he will be here at the house on either Thursday or Friday of ... THIS WEEK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Running round in circles here!! [face_dancing][face_dancing]

My daughter and myself will be picking him up from the Air Guard post at Louisville International on one of those two days... Oh my gosh!!! It's happening, ....

Hees-ah Comin HOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!! [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

I have tears just streaming down my face right now!!! Happy tears to be sure!!!!

You guys are wonderful, ya know that? Simply wonderful! We are so very fortunate to have all of you as friends!

Thank you so very much for being here for us.... "Thank You". [:D]

12. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    As Han would say YAHOOO!!=D=

13. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Even more good news! He'll be here tomorrow morning! We'll be going to the home coming ceremony in the morning, after which he'll be released! So, I need to let you all know that I won't be on the boards until Monday Nov. 7th... we're going to have a retreat together. [face_love] So... see you all in about a week. [face_dancing][:D]

14. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    if the house is a'rocking, don't bother knocking!!

15. DarthCyrin

DarthCyrin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2010
    Sounds great Nocturnus and I should be able to make it out for this.. Though sadly we will probably have to make it a short night since the both of us are working 3rd shift now.

16. BulbousFreak

BulbousFreak Jedi Knight star 1

May 17, 2007
    [face_laugh]

17. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    Tell Chuck I miss him and can't wait to see him when I get back.

...Pfft. Six month deployment... At least I got a CAB!

18. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    I saw Zannah and Appo's niece post this, and it was pretty touching. A great picture of them are in it. Kinda almost gets me choked up. Thought I'd share it with ya'll.

Welcome Home Ceremony

19. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    reminds me of all the different times my dad would be gone on tdy, for a few months to a year. mom would always lose it when he came home. she'd just stand there hugging him for what seemed like hours,(i guess maybe 10-20 minutes).

20. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks for sharing that Dar, I would have missed it otherwise.

21. DarthCyrin

DarthCyrin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2010
    Such a great picture thanks Dar! So glad that Bane is home!! Your next in line can't wait to see you back in the states Dar

22. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    hey 11-11, i need your address so i can get directions to your house. We will not be able to make it to Lazer tag. I'll just be picking her up at 19:00. so we will just meet everyone at 11-11's place. 11-11, just please pm me your addy. And jammies, please do not forget the quiz.

23. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Cognus and I will try to be there! Like Vox, we need a reminder for directions to your house 11-11. Welcome back Appo!

24. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    We're back! Thanks for posting the report and photo up Dar, we miss you so much little brother, and "your" next to get back home!!

Well, our Appo took a rocket barage where he was stationed, right into the post.... 72 rocket hits. Miraculously, no one was hurt, at least not badly. He brought home a bronze star for an excellent job in arena... and he is home un-scathed and in one piece. sigh.... I had no idea he was in such danger. Its supposed to be one of the safest duty posts over there. Well, it seems there is no such thing as safe anywhere in war zone. I'm so thankful he is back.... so very, very thankful.

As soon as I can get them loaded, I have more photos to post up. One of them is my Appo sporting his metal. Love you guys and I'll get those photos up as soon as I can. At least within a couple of days. [face_batting]

25. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Cool. I probably won"t know if I will make it or not to the last minute but I also need directions to 11-11.