main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    I'd like for all who are interested in reapplying, or those who wish to apply for the first time to please take your request to our new application/entry thread. :)

2. MyEternalRest

MyEternalRest Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 24, 2002
    Sign me up! :D

3. Darth_Banal

Darth_Banal Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 22, 2002
    me too.

4. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I am applying.

I stated my reasons but they somehow disappared once the message was posted. :confused:

Stand by for edit.

Ok, here we go:

I feel that I have positively contributed to the non-spoilers forum. Truthfully, I think my posts in that forum are much better than those in any other forum on average.

I went spoiler free recently and would like to have a place where I can stay spoiler free. I will certainly never spoil anyone, however.

I like the NSA forum better than a lot of forums out there. For one thing, 3SA was full of fanboy/girl speculation about how much screen time will be getting and things of that nature. NSA has a much higher quality of posts. Not to mention that the EU debates in NSA are as rare as an occurence of Tahiri wearing shoes. :p

5. --Darth_Ganondorf--

--Darth_Ganondorf-- Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2003
    YAY! I'm 1st :)
    <edit: 4th!>

"Feel free to post your reasons for applying"

alrighty then, well 1st of all, I love coming here after I'm done with the 3SA (I've said it before and I'll say it again, please no one flame me ;)) I like to come here and see what everyone else is thinking, and say my thoughts too (that might scare you, but all I say is the things that I'm HOPING for, regardless of anything else I know) at the 3SA you can't really say what you HOPE for without someone correcting you, which is why I come here sometimes.

end post

6. Cheri

Cheri Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Please sign me up!

I mostly post in 3SA, but I really enjoy coming here to read ideas. I also find it a much more plesant place to be!

7. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    Please sign me up as well.

EDIT: My reasons why are that I have been spoiled once via a troll, and I don't want it to happen again.

8. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Signed up :).

9. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Please add me.

My reason - I was about to stop coming to the site because there were too many purposeful or inadvertant spoilers being posted. I think this is a great idea.

One question - I didn't see Hyperspace specifically mentioned in the rules. Is that considered non-spoiler or off-limits?

10. jMo_Skywalker

jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    I'd like to be signed up because first and formost I am a member of the E.S.S. and a believe we will be moving to this forum soon. Secondly, I feel a contribute to the 3NSA often and well. I dont know anything about the movie (except for a few details) so there is no way I can spoil it for anyone else. Thanks alot guys.

11. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Sign me up, please!
    Why? Oh...well...I'm really cool, and, and rad and stuff...erm...well, I guess I just don't want to be spoiled for Ep3, and a place like this is the only forum I can discuss Ep3 matters without the risk of getting trolls wander in and blow the plot for me.

Count me inta dis one!

12. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Iam here

I feel like I know too much even though I dont

like with all the behind the mask pics

13. Nebucchad

Nebucchad Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Hello.

Add me please.

14. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    Sign me up.

I am a regular NSA participant. I've had no trouble with admins. I have all my shots.

Rick McCallum loves you!

15. Blackthorpe

Blackthorpe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I would like to be added. I haven't been terribly active of late, but I would like to have the oportunity to discuss episode 3 without fear of being spoiled. I'm into speculation, baby!

Please let me in!! I'm begging you!!!

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Hello.

I would like to be a member of this forum.

reason: I've made a serious habit of staying clear of the film forums in the past because I was spoiled first for episode 1 and again for episode 2 by trolls and I didn't wish to be.

I've always wished to be apart of discussion for the new film, but have stayed clear, again, out of fear of being spoiled. If this forum can offer spoiler-free discussion for me I would like to be apart of the membership of that forum.
    Thank you.

17. JediJeffro

JediJeffro Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2001
    I'd quite like 3NS access.

Why? Because it intrigues me to read Non-Spoiler spec once in a while to see if it coincides with spoiler info. I'll probably lurk more than anything else.

As far as I go, I've never trolled anywhere, I'm a former AC member, etc. Thanks guys.

18. Obi-Bob

Obi-Bob Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 1999
    Applying.

I've been around awhile... and I'm cool.

19. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    I too would like to be a part of these pages for those who love of star wars doesn't want to be spoiled so they can watch the movie in total awe.

20. Sam_Skywalker

Sam_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    Could you sign me up too?

21. Rise_Of_Thrawn

Rise_Of_Thrawn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 24, 2003
    I'll apply. I like to lurk.

22. Crispy_Fried_Dentic

Crispy_Fried_Dentic Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2003
    Please add me, for I shall certainly go into withdrawal without the Spoiler & Trailer free thread!

Thanks much

23. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    I'd like to be signed up. I think you'll find my record was clean. I'm resolved to not be spoiled at all for Ep 3 and I this forum is my only hope! :D

24. mjade19

mjade19 Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2000
    I'd like to sign up.

I like discussing SW theory and mythos, not what aicn decided to bash this week. I also like to lurk and just see what people think. It seems sometimes the fans are more creative than the writers.

25. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Hey,

I know I could just add myself, but I'd rather just do this through official channels. ;)

I don't wish to post in 3NS, I just want to see how the restricted entry idea pans out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.