main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Cubicalis

Darth-Cubicalis Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2001
    How long does it take to get access?

2. CCK

CCK Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    hello!
    please sign me up for the EP III non-spoiler forum!
    i would like to join the group because i love reading and discussing everyones ideas and i want to be SPOILER FREE for EPIII!! This is the only place i can go for my star wars fix without worrying about spoilers!!!!
    thank you!!!!

3. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    hi, i'd like to be signed up for 3NS please.

i recall last time around being spoiled a couple of times in 2NS and think this is a great idea!

4. Darth_Compyraptor

Darth_Compyraptor Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2003
    Hi !!

I would like to register to be able to use the non-spoiler forums. That way I can easily discuss Episode III without anything being ruined for me.

I promise that I won't spoil a single thing in my times here if I'm accepted.

5. Twilek_Moi

Twilek_Moi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    I'd love to be in teh non-spoiler part of this site. Though I am totally new to the boards of theforce.net, I do have alot of experience with other boards (not only concerning SW). I am a great fan of SW. the reason I want to join this party here is because I am not allowed by my parents to register at the official Hyperspace webpage because of teh costs it carrys with itself. And since Hyperspace is teh only reliable source of non-spoilers concerning EpIII, I almost know nothing about what's happening with EpIII, but as a gigantic fan, I can't live with that fact and thus I'd love to be registered here to finally learn about official stuff instead about the unofficial stuff.

Hope this helped in registering me in here..

6. bad radio

bad radio Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 26, 1999
    Sign me up, please.

7. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Can I have access to the forum?

I posted in the old 3NS forum sometimes and I really like being able to discuss Episode III without being spoiled. This is the last film, and I want to share this experience with everyone else who wants to see it with an open mind, just like me.

Please? :D

8. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Can you sign me up too?

9. Twilek_Moi

Twilek_Moi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    Please, please, please let me in...please?

10. Darth_Harvard

Darth_Harvard Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2002
    Hi! Sign me up please!

11. Kennerboy

Kennerboy Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2002
    Please sign me up. I am trying to get off spoilers. This place is my methadone clinic.

12. MasterKingsama

MasterKingsama Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2003
    please sign me up, i like reading the speculation, but hav zero desire to actually see a spoiler.

13. AnikaAnakin

AnikaAnakin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2003
    Hi!
    I'd love if one of you mods could sign me up too. Please. :) So far I've mostly been to 3SA and for the most part only lurked at 3NS but currently I've tried hard to become spoiler free. Oh, and I know when to keep my mouth shut too.

14. Darth Trypsin

Darth Trypsin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2000
    sign me up, I don't know any spoilers, and don't really post here often, just like to read the ideas.

15. Obi_Frans

Obi_Frans Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    yeah i'd like to sign-up

For the last Star Wars movie ever i'd like it to go out with a BANG

16. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey! Please sign me up! As of this moment, I am breaking away from the 3SA and would like to be spoiler free until Episode III. ;) Plus, I would love to help make this private community a great place for all.

Thanks!

17. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    I'd like to sign up. I dont want to get spoiled but i also wanna talk about EpIII. thats my reason. :)

18. FavorHouseAtlantic

FavorHouseAtlantic Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2003
    I would like to be signed up.

I want to be a part of this forum because Star Wars means a lot to me. I like discussing the last Star Wars movie ever with fellow fans. The anticipation is unbearable, but welcomed at the same time. I don't have much past account history because I don't post as much as someone like a regular would. However, I do read over these forums a great deal. So I will ask that even if I'm not granted access, I'd still like the ability to view the forum. But please consider me for posting powers.
    Thanks in advance.

19. Darth_Deagol

Darth_Deagol Jedi Master star 2

Dec 22, 2002
    I would appreicate being added. I really enjoy these forums. Sign me up.

20. Destro11

Destro11 Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2001
    Count me in!

I got back from Japan in 1998, and discovered how to use a browser shortly thereafter. Right after that, I used all my intellect to bookmark TFN. I remember how pissed I was when I watched the trailer for TPM and it had D.Maul with that wicked lightsaber. So ever since then im spoiler free and trailer free.

I'm more of a silent observer type and I like to play devil's advocate alot but thats just the way i am.
    i think

Dr. Chandra?
    yes?
    Will I dream?

21. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    I would like to join. I enjoyed the spoiler free environment before the forum was made private.

22. -KezzA-KnighT-

-KezzA-KnighT- Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2003
    Sign me up please

Reasons for signing up?

=> Matrix Reloaded was ruined for me by knowing way too much when i saw it, and after the same thing with Revolutions i know that the ONLY way for me to enjoy Ep.3 is to know as little as possible.

=> I've even stopped posting on the boards to stop any information from reaching me, but with restricted acces to 3SA it's time for me to return.

=> I even have decided to not watch the "Making Of" Documentaries, and my viewing of the Tf.N main page has virtually ceased to stop anything being read accidently through the Spoiler Reports.

I await your verdict...

23. Left_Elbow

Left_Elbow Jedi Grand Master

Nov 22, 2003
    I didn`t make the list the first time. I would like to resubmit my application.Reading what you have to say has been one of my favorite hobbies for more than two years now.I have to be persistent!

24. Jedi-Harmbu

Jedi-Harmbu Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2002
    Please allow me to view the non-spoiler forum. I am not smart enough to find spoilers so there is no danger of me spoiling anyone here.

25. burrie

burrie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2000
    I would like to apply access to the non-spoiler forums as well. I still need a forum where I can carelessly speculate and read theories about Episode 3 without receiving any spoilers, and this board will allow me to do just that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.