main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

welcome to the Tundra - a home hidden in the small space between closed threads.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Halifax, NS' started by arcticfox, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcticfox

arcticfox Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 25, 2004
    .....all are welcome

it has come to my furry little attention ( about 56 seconds long, on average ) that Halifax exists only in your imagination......(hey, whats that over there?....)

...all threads, bar my own, have been crossed out - like some shallow demi-god cursed half-life, deemed too obscure to be worthy of the attention one may give an mosquito..... (...you hear that buzzing? )

so i, the arcticfox ( a most elusive character if ever there were one), have chosen to call this little silent bastian of cyber-space - home......

the den i dug in the snow is mine, so stay out of it - but the clearing that lays snuggly in the middle of the winter forest is for all to frolic - invite only your most trusted of shadow-dwelling friends, outcasts or not, and pull up a chair... mail out the link ...... and feel free to wear socks, against the cold ;)

just keep the fire stoked, but low - theres bears about...

.....stoopid bears

2. arcticfox

Oct 25, 2004
    hello Winter.......

[face_love]

3. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    Do you have room for an Emperor?

4. arcticfox

Oct 25, 2004
    a vote for emperor must be held, in order to fairly allow the needs and wants of the Tundra crowd.....

i, the Arcticfox, vote 1, for TON_G to be Emperor - let any present vote in their own way......

...so far Master T - you are He. rein well.

and in other news, a throne has been seen in this clearing. i've not seen it myself, but would like to hear from anyone who has. a curious Fox, me.

:D

5. Ton_G

Aug 15, 2002
    Rejoice!

I am Emperor!

Now... what must we do to conquer our enemies?

Come, fox, let discuss this further.

6. arcticfox

Oct 25, 2004
    one would think we may need more troops....... one fox, led by one emperor may need a little help. non?

we, may need to recuit....... "rule one of the Tundra Club.....you will not TALK about the Tunra Club......rule 2 of the Tundra Club.....there IS no Tundra Club........"

i say we both tell only one other person each........and then start cloning them

hows that sound then?

[face_monkey]

7. Ton_G

Aug 15, 2002
    That may work... we'll haver to hunt down suitible candidates...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.