main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome To Your New Forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Congratulations! Due to several requests, this brand new forum for Augusta has been created! :)

This forum can be used to chat with other Star Wars fans in your area, so that you can organize and become an official FanForce chapter. So, let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

To become an official FanForce chapter, you must hold three announced meetings, with at least three people (from separate households) in attendance at each meeting. When y'all have decided when and where to meet, someone needs to send me all the information so that I can post a meeting announcment on the FanForce website. All meetings must be posted on the FF website for them to count toward your official total. It is also a good idea to post meeting announcement threads in this forum, as well, so that folks who visit here will see it.

The FanForce FAQ has answers to most questions that anyone might have. However, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns that the FAQ does not address. I can be reached via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. As the Southeast Regional Support Admin, I'm here to help.

Good luck! :D

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Whoohoo!!! :D

Thanks so much Minacia!!! :D

3. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Farewell to the Columbus Forum.

Welcome aboard Augusta!

4. Malz4JESUS