main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Westercon 2008 in Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    we were talking in the car while waiting for the ferry yesterday, and I mentioned that I want to go to Westercon in 2008 since it is in Las Vegas and airfare is always cheap to get to vegas.

well there was a general sense of interest of everyone, so even though it is a year away, let's start planning now for Mos Everett to hit Vegas next summer for westercon. the dates are July 3rd thru the 6th.
    here is the link
    http://www.westercon61.org/

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Okay, I know it's early, but the hotel block has opened, so I went ahead and made reservations for one room with two queen beds (If Jody comes and doesn't want to share a bed with one of us gals, we can get a rollaway bed for him) SO if we are going to have more than the 4 of us who already said they want to (Me, Paulie, Marlow and Jody) come with us, the others will have to arrange to reserve a room separately.
    HEre are the specifics:
    I reserved the Room from Wed July 2nd (since we talked about visiting the strip and the Star Trek Experience the night before the con)to check out on sunday the 6th (If there is a consensous for us to stay one extra day so we can attend the entire last day of the con, I can change that if I know soon enough)

The room will be $159 per night or $693.24 (divided by 3 or four that won't be too bad)

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Since neither Marlow nor I will be able to go to Westercon in Vegas now, I went ahead and cancelled the hotel reservation since it was in my name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.