main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What about Maine?

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by JangoFett3263827, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Guys, we're inviting Boston and Rhode Island, but we're not talking to Portland,ME. Is it just because noone is getting around to it or is it because they are far away? I'm going to drop by the Maine message boards and say hi.

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    I believe they have been invited, and I was a member there for a while before creating New Hampshire Echo Base, however, they seem to be a bit closetted, however, they are always welcome.

Jaded

3. JangoFett3263827

Jan 31, 2003
    Oops! I was just trying to maybe get them to come to the Cantina or become related to our group the way Boston is. Like you said at the Maine forum, maybe Boston, Rhode Squadron, Maine, and we could all have a huge party!

4. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, if and when Portland becomes official, we're going to have four FanForce chapters in NE. It'd be a nice touch if they come up with a Rebel-themed name as that would give a Rebel theme to all four chapters. The word in Boston is that we're going to create...(drumroll, please, Rik...) The New England Rebel Alliance!!! :D Boston Rebels, Echo Base, Rhode Squadron, and Portland Whatever will be the charter chapters. Then if Hartford wants to join the fun, or maybe Burlington or Montpelier if they ever start a FF, they'll be inducted posthaste. :)

5. JangoFett3263827

Jan 31, 2003
    And here's another thought. Wouldn't it be funny if all the New York chapters could become The New York Galactic Empire. It is, after all, the Empire State. Rochester("the Rebellion") might have something to say about that. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.