main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH What can I do to contribute to the group.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Mar 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    This thread can be a place to post what you can do, or would like to do to contribute to the physical group.

I am a photographer and can fulfill any photo related needs of the group, like taking pictures at our meetings and getting them scanned and sent to whoever is going to do our webpage, or take formal portraits of everyone for the webpage, or even formal portraits of those of us who have costumes, in costume!!!

I also can do a little HTML
    I know a little bit of figure customizing
    I enjoy the new WOTC SW RPG

2. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    I can contribute:

HTML

(Padawan: I had an idea just come up, if we link websites together, we can look like we have a larger page. I'm working on the site now, and it should be open for business by late Monday maybe Tuesday. If you want to start an RPG site, we can link together threw links to another site, and noone will really noticed beyond graphic changes, and the content? What do you think?)

graphic work....I'm having trouble thinking of more..but there is more.

I'll post again!
    Lotus!

3. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    i really don't have the time right now to start a page, at least not from scratch, but i can get one going like on freeservers, esp. if you don't mind having a link to my wedding photography page!

4. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    *chuckles* Either if fine, or I could always opened up "CincyRPG" and upload the graphics there for this site, and set them up, all you'd have to do is input information. Either is fine, just tell me what you'd prefer.

Lotus!

5. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I really don't know enough about RPG to start a page on it...Amber and I just used to play...but that was last school year...

any other kind of page you want me to start?

6. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Just decide on a few ideas. I was thinking of one page on RPG to be expanded for later. Just info, and information for others to see. A place for contact for other roleplayers interested in it. Nothing more than a page, with contact. Then expanded later if it seems to peak interest.

Lotus!

7. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    I think I'll pretend to be a man of few words for this post.

I draw,
    I paint,
    I write,
    I tell jokes,
    I pick my nose,

Oh, wait, never mind that last one!!!

8. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    I can edit, organize, and research. I have a pretty methodical mind. I'm also a good critic on what is aesthetically pleasing.

9. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    So nosepicking wouldn't be considered aesthetically pleasing, would it? [face_laugh]

What about free form underwater basket weaving?

10. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    That depends. Do you pick artistically, or do you prefer a more pick-and-flick type method?

11. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, what can bring to the group...
    Well, I can bring French wine and good old smelly cheeses for example!! :D :D
    Seriously, well, the only things I am good at exept being a Star Wars geek is to paint miniature figures (Games Workshop...), and I have a pretty good knowledge about old Star Wars collectable (at least I believe I do) :)
    I don't think any of these will be really helpfull though!
    I want to get involved as much as possible, i'll just have to find something usefull to do!! :)

12. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    KristenSolo,

Interesting, an artistic catagory and a flick-n-pick catagory. What about high speed interstate flicking? You know, you're driving down the highway and flick it right out the open window. 8-} How many more catagorie of jade mining can we come up with? 8-}

Ludo,

Whatever you bring to the group will be spectacular. Most importantly, your friendship. :)

13. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, friendship is something I am full of, once you get past my quiet looks and get to know me :D [face_love] :D

14. gimpx32

gimpx32 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    Money was mentioned recently. Since I'm not the creative, artistic type, nor the leader type, but rather practical and organized, perhaps I can apply to be group treasurer? Or if even not necesarily me, I believe we should have one. Since money will need to be collected and spent on t-shirts and such, money will become an issue very soon. Of course, that's just my opinion. I always warn people to not listen to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.