main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What did you all pick up during Midnite Madness weekend?

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Midnightguard, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    MM and I went out Saturday morning ourselves. We hit Toys'R'Us first and picked up;

General Grievious Blaster
    Clone Trooper Blaster
    Galactic Heroes (Palpatine/Yoda)
    Galactic Heroes (Anakin/Dooku)
    Galactic Heroes (Obi-Wan/Grievious)

I may be wrong on the Galactic Heroes, can't remember who was paired up in each really. Also forgot to look for the plug and play combo videogame/controller things we were talking about last meeting.

We then hit Borders and picked up;

Revenge of the Sith (Novelization)
    The Making of RotS
    The Art of RotS
    RotS Visual Dictionary
    RotS Fantastic Cross-sections
    Original Trilogy Fantastic Locations (This is an older one but I never realized they put out these books for locations... have to try to track down the others).

Lots of good stuff, I'm about 100 pages into the Novelization currently.

What did everyone else get?

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    We hit a midnight sale at the local Toys r' Us and then Target and Wal-Mart on Saturday.I picked up the SW plug and play TV game(Vader controller),Anakin Skywalker Unleashed,the deluxe Anakin figure(which you can change into Vader),and a few of the figures:Darth Vader,Padme,two different Anakins,and Aayla Secura.I also got a SW camping chair.

I had to tweak the Anakin Unleashed figure a bit around the eyes,because he looked a little too much like the drummer from KISS. :p

I was also able to get the final touches on my C3 costume finished(thanks to Jill)and we got our C3 badges in the mail this weekend,too!:)

3. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    All I got was a couple Grevious figures (8"), The Palpatine/Yoda and Anikan/Dooku galactic heroes, and a 12" Palpatine figure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.